Next Last
cold steel

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
20 or so rounded up in evarts...
MERRY CMAS H CO OFFICALS

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
of course therse a round up. the only time they seem to do this is at xmas.the court and lawyers is smiling with joy with there pockets out!why couldnt they do it after xmas?only one reason,they know people dont want their loved ones locked up so lets dish out money!
ISSP

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
I love it! Hope they get all of them.
FFL

London, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Good job! Thank you Marvin J!
Bravo, keep up the good work!
There's no telling how many young lives you saved.
You dumbazz

Brodhead, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
FFL wrote:
Good job! Thank you Marvin J!
Bravo, keep up the good work!
There's no telling how many young lives you saved.
You are a dumbass cause MJ and the sheriffs dept didn`t have a thing to do with the Evarts PD`s roundup!!
Geez

Clay City, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Uh, looks like Marvin J had nothing to do with this. It appears that John Teagle and Evarts PD flew solo on this one. Good job Evarts PD!
Good Job

Ivel, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Today there was a problem in my area, I called the sheriffs department, the dispatcher informed me that there was no one on duty, so I was told to call the ksp. I think Alex Teagle lead the operation, I think he would make an awesome sheriff. Mj only shows up when his camera crew is filming hes just worried about becoming famous. How big of a joke is it to have a camera crew following you and only doing drug busts when the cameras are rolling? It's time to get the trash out of harlan county, a judge, a commonwealth attorney, a sheriff, that's pathetic!! The evarts police department done a fine job. If these dopies wouldn't sell dope they wouldn't have to worry about going to jail. Thank you to the confidential informant who busted all these dope dealers!! Now that the cops are done with you, may you sit in a jail sale right next to the one you busted!!!
Not again

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
It's always about the money.
COLD STEEL

London, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Good Job wrote:
Today there was a problem in my area, I called the sheriffs department, the dispatcher informed me that there was no one on duty, so I was told to call the ksp. I think Alex Teagle lead the operation, I think he would make an awesome sheriff. Mj only shows up when his camera crew is filming hes just worried about becoming famous. How big of a joke is it to have a camera crew following you and only doing drug busts when the cameras are rolling? It's time to get the trash out of harlan county, a judge, a commonwealth attorney, a sheriff, that's pathetic!! The evarts police department done a fine job. If these dopies wouldn't sell dope they wouldn't have to worry about going to jail. Thank you to the confidential informant who busted all these dope dealers!! Now that the cops are done with you, may you sit in a jail sale right next to the one you busted!!!
i agree with getting a new sheriff but not teagle!but this bust is a minor thing. i promise they will be back on the street and i cant wait!you rats will never stop drugs here so this is to you rats,you will one day rat on the wrong person so keep up what youre doing and we will see how all this pans out!good luck to you, YOU WILL NEED IT!
James

Harlan, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
That really suprises me about Sheila Wallace selling drugs but doesn't suprise me about her husband Vernon selling drugs. Sheila works at Rax and seems to be a real nice person and a hard worker.
COLD STEEL

London, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
James wrote:
That really suprises me about Sheila Wallace selling drugs but doesn't suprise me about her husband Vernon selling drugs. Sheila works at Rax and seems to be a real nice person and a hard worker.
more than likely she didnt she probly was just there! actualy its a money racket, people is going to have to spend money if they sold drugs or not..
hahahahaha

Baxter, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
lol @ Teagle being sheriff.
Matt Shoemaker

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
It's funny how u people praise the cops.They let their informants continue to sell with a blind eye and bust small time junkies wanting a fix,so then they give them a ten year prison sentence only 4 them 2 return worse then b4.They r not helping
COLDSTEEL

London, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Matt Shoemaker wrote:
It's funny how u people praise the cops.They let their informants continue to sell with a blind eye and bust small time junkies wanting a fix,so then they give them a ten year prison sentence only 4 them 2 return worse then b4.They r not helping
matt youre so right the cops are letting thse junkies do there job for them, i wished the fbi would come in here and wipe these crooked law officers out.. if they work for the sheriffs department well give them a badge and dont pay them 100 bucks and ruin there life and then put a wire on another junkie and get the ones that worked for them in the first place! people we need to put avarge people in office that wants to help us instead of felonies. we need to get rid of the sheriff, district judge, circuit judge, magerites, all of them. people get voted in because they can afford the signs to put up. hell look at curt stallard he used to be a good person and now he is worthless. hell people talk about terry williams all the time hell give him a chance to screw up likw the rest!
Tired of dope heads

Harlan, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Every one needs to watch out for Thomas Holden
COLDSTEEL

London, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Good Job wrote:
you had some good points on getting rid of the trash but you thanking a rat is so wrong! i know some of the people who wore a wire and there lives is destroyed! they cant go to the store or any where with out looking over there shoulder.how are they confidential? when people get there discovery they know who done it and then the whole county knows. the police gets people who are on drugs there self to bust dealers and thats the wrong way to do it. the law leaves them hung out to dry and i bet if you ask any of them if they had it to do over they would tell the law to kiss there ass. they get felons to rat on people and im sure that somewhere thats against the law! the law should be here to help folks and not to put there life in danger and putting a wire on someone sure is destroying there lives and putting them in danger. we need to mind our own buisness and if were on drugs get help and we want have to worry about a dealer or a rat.
jasper

Hazard, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
the cops in harlan county are a joke most of them are on drugs people do need help in this area help them get a job not put them in jail
WHAT

London, KY

#20 Feb 4, 2013
jasper wrote:
the cops in harlan county are a joke most of them are on drugs people do need help in this area help them get a job not put them in jail
OMG... True the po-po does worse then we do, but the drugies need their a**es beat! Why the he$$ give them a job when honest men and women can't get one!Anyway the druggies wouldn't work that is why they don't have a job now! That is why they lost their house, wife/husband, kids, job, money, friends and whatever else they had to lose. They need to wear signs that says, " PLEASE STOMP MY A**, I'M ON DOPE", that way maybe somebody kick some sense into them!
yay

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 5, 2013
god no you dont want teagle. kelly and the rest of the fam, need i say more?
wow

Somerset, KY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Why is that every time I read a topic about cops,drugs or crime...there's always people callin others "rats"...I mean da** what's wrong with gettin a dope head or dealer off the streets...if I knew someone sellin for a fact,id tell the cops..now tell me what's wrong with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Felix 148,125
Fran jones 1 hr Home skillet 13
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,886
wallins post office 7 hr Creeper smelling ... 32
the music thread (Jan '12) 12 hr Sharlene45 2,282
Word Association (Feb '15) 16 hr Princess Hey 1,137
Little League Sat King nothing 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages