Chris

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Trying to find him. A ole friend. Thanks
just sayin

London, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2012
The old Terry Huff from Evarts area past away..Sorry if thats who ur looking for and this is not site to try to find anyone to many butt heads...
Chris

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Thanks. Had no other way to find out. Was he the one who went to prison an got out in 97?? Hope your mistaken. [email protected]
meetoo

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 31, 2012
yes he passed away. He is missed very much. I know for a fact he was family
Chris

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Man im sorry i was in with him when he had his anuerysium after he had surgery What happened ? If u dont mind. Great guy i owe him alot!! Man im sorry!
meetoo

Macon, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
blood clot he was having back surgery and it shot a clot to his heart .
meetoo

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Chris

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Thanks. God he was a great person!! Rip terry
a_friend

Harlan, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2012
Chris wrote:
Thanks. God he was a great person!! Rip terry
I contacted his sister and she said she would like to talk to you and said she would send you her phone number. So when you get it call her she is a very sweet person and her and Terry were very close.
Chris

United States

#10 Feb 3, 2012
a_friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted his sister and she said she would like to talk to you and said she would send you her phone number. So when you get it call her she is a very sweet person and her and Terry were very close.
Ok my email is [email protected] Ill send my number then not on here. Thanks alot
angel

Neenah, WI

#11 Feb 3, 2012
i knew he was a good man when i was little he was friends with my sister and he was always a very nice man , and is missed very much will never forget him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 9 min Weepy 15,788
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Herman 148,997
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,373
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,291
Adrienne dav 3 hr Wondering 3
Jj carr 3 hr Whitney 8
genny rhymer (Jun '13) 6 hr Archie 5

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages