shame

Wallins Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

any woman want a good eatin 8:45 am exon youll know...
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my last post to you.
Yep, you're hung like a pimple. No wonder you're single scum bag.
People are laughing at you whistle britches.
If you call being with the same girl for 9 years single, well then yeah I'm single. Some people don't like the government or some church getting involved in their personal lives so they choose they stay single. I'm sure a little bitch like you needs the government or a church to tell you what to do with a significant other.

They're laughing at me because I'm making a complete fool out of you.
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Backroads Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say "girlfriend likes swinger parties" = you can't satisfy her.
And might I suggest a new username? Calling yourself genius is misleading.
Can I satisfy her? Hmm that's a tough question. For just straight one on one sex, or orally I probably could if I chose to. I have somewhat of a huge libido but it nowhere matches hers. I enjoy sex but there are a lot of other things I enjoy too. I don't know if I'd want to devote that much time and effort towards just sex.

Plus she has that kink thing going on. She loves a lot of girl-on- girl action, 3somes, 4somes, she loves to be tied up, spanked, flogged, being submissive, role playing etc. There is just no way I can satisfy some of that stuff by myself.

Sexually I may not be able to satisfy her, but is she satisfied with me? Not a doubt in my mind.

As far as you being able to suggest me changing my username? Of course you can. Will I listen? Probably not.
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>sure you got a big one i bet you aint even got a girlfriend
OK, I'll bet. But first lets make sure you have money to bet. Take a photo or have someone take a photo of you holding your bank statement. Wear a pair of gloves in the picture. Then take a close-up of the bank statement so it shows the amount in it, but also shows the same gloves. I'd like to bet at least $1000.

Post the pic on Harlan forum you can redact your name and address from the bank statement if you wish. After, doing this we can discuss where to meet to pay off the bet. I'll bring my girlfriend with me at the decided on place. I will also bring my a tablet, so we can access swinglifestyle and I'll show you her's and mine profile that will establish by photos and date stamps that we have been together and it's not just some lady I'm paying to win $1000.

To prove the size of my manhood, I'll have my girlfriend take a picture of you measuring it, and we will write "Genius" on my cock so people will know it is mine. I'll post it on Harlan Topix forum although, I'll probably get in trouble, it will be worth it. Since you have to post a pic as part of this bet so should I.
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
All this chump has is a very big mouth.
If he keeps running it, I guess I'll have to drop him like a bad habit.
You are addicted to me "my little bitch2" aren't you.

Too bad I don't come with an expiration date like all the food you wasted your money on prepping. You wouldn't have to drop me then.
poo poo platter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
All this chump has is a very big mouth.
If he keeps running it, I guess I'll have to drop him like a bad habit.
Rants, as usual, you're a blowhard and a jerkwad..

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Since: Sep 09

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call being with the same girl for 9 years single, well then yeah I'm single. Some people don't like the government or some church getting involved in their personal lives so they choose they stay single. I'm sure a little bitch like you needs the government or a church to tell you what to do with a significant other.
They're laughing at me because I'm making a complete fool out of you.
LMAO...If you have been with the same girl for 9 years, and you two monkey, swinging morons have not married, that speaks volumes alone.

No need to explain it to your dumbazz, you're probably to uneducated to understand logic, and the psychology of the individual, family, and marriage, not including the psychosis behind your "internet Rambo" behavior.

If the best you have is calling me "a little bitch" then you're way over your head dealing with me.

Since you have been with one gal for 9 years, and are not committed, makes you the fool chump, not me.

You're way over your head bottom feeder.

You remind me of a $2.00 man in a $1,000.00 suit at best.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

poo poo platter wrote:
<quoted text>Rants, as usual, you're a blowhard and a jerkwad..
Ya think? Nah, that's just it, you do not think.

Why?

Because you're an idiot.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I satisfy her? Hmm that's a tough question. For just straight one on one sex, or orally I probably could if I chose to. I have somewhat of a huge libido but it nowhere matches hers. I enjoy sex but there are a lot of other things I enjoy too. I don't know if I'd want to devote that much time and effort towards just sex.
Plus she has that kink thing going on. She loves a lot of girl-on- girl action, 3somes, 4somes, she loves to be tied up, spanked, flogged, being submissive, role playing etc. There is just no way I can satisfy some of that stuff by myself.
Sexually I may not be able to satisfy her, but is she satisfied with me? Not a doubt in my mind.
As far as you being able to suggest me changing my username? Of course you can. Will I listen? Probably not.
Of course you cannot satisfy her. You're not man enough. Just be honest for once.

Perhaps you can change your user name to either: "AIDS Ginny," or "Wannabe."

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You are addicted to me "my little bitch2" aren't you.
Too bad I don't come with an expiration date like all the food you wasted your money on prepping. You wouldn't have to drop me then.
Addicted to you? LMAO...You do need help.

Hey, please do not prep, you might be needed as a food source for those who did not prep.

You're what many preppers call "a future dipshit, or a dead man walking."

Idiot!
The Apostle

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Looks like all you foul heathens need some soap to wash that garbage that comes out of your mouths. You bunch of vile, sinning, no good, rotten heathens.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

The Apostle wrote:
Looks like all you foul heathens need some soap to wash that garbage that comes out of your mouths. You bunch of vile, sinning, no good, rotten heathens.
Amen!
The Apostle

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Rants i'm getting to start a protest to bring Ramblerman80 back to topix I could use to help. Their is only one of me and all kinds of heathens. As if these heathens needed any more help now their gonna bring some moonshining heathen into town. This place is right up there with Sodom and Gomorrah.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been married but my girlfriend got me started in swinging. At first I was some what leery, but now I'm really enjoying it. We've met some great people and have had some wonderful times.
Although, I think my girlfriend is the most beautiful and sexy woman in the universe, it is still fun to play with different women. It's really fun to get a bj by two or 3 different women at the same time while another couple of them are nibbiling and sucking on your nipples.
Sometimes I feel bad for her because a lot of times she has ended with guys ED issues or weren't very well endowed (she's use to having size and is somewhat of a size queen) but she tells me not to worry because she knows she always has me to please her at the end of the night. She did luck out a couple of weeks ago. We went to party around Charlotte NC. She played with a couple of black guys at the same time that were almost hung as well as me. She was really enjoying it and it was fun watching her because she really knows what she is doing.
I admit it probably isn't for everyone. A lot of people have jealousy issues, some people like having sex with just one partner, and some people just don't enjoy sex as much as others. Believe it or not I probably fit in the last category. If I had to choose between watching a good college football game on TV or having a 3some with two sexy women, I'd choose the football game. But, hey my girlfriend likes swinger parties so it is something we do together.
In the thread about the bully on the school bus you said "There use to be bullying on my son's school bus." Did you have a child by your girlfriend? I sure hope not. With the kind of things you're talking about on here, you're clearly father of the year.
The Apostle

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

true story wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing like sitting on the couch with your wife on her knees her face in your lap while your buddy is giveing to her from behind and she got yours in her mouth the faster he goes the faster she goes she gives you that look she is.allmost there and then all of you get off at the same time then she crawles up in your lap nacked and falls asleep
You are one sick, deranged, perverted human being for sure. Basically you are an hedonistic, heathen who needs some help and I mean serious help.

“Survive and Thrive! ”

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>Rants i'm getting to start a protest to bring Ramblerman80 back to topix I could use to help. Their is only one of me and all kinds of heathens. As if these heathens needed any more help now their gonna bring some moonshining heathen into town. This place is right up there with Sodom and Gomorrah.
I think Ramblerman80 was banned.

I think. lol

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

If people don't want to be committed to one person then they shouldn't get married. Swinging is gross to me and would also be very complicated. Its just like having your spouses permission to cheat. The thing about that is they know so don't you think eventually one would get jealous or maybe leave the other one for the swinger.

And being with 2 men at one time is sick. If any man asked me to be with him and another man, I would be offended! Would make me feel like he thought I was a cheap ho.
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...If you have been with the same girl for 9 years, and you two monkey, swinging morons have not married, that speaks volumes alone.
No need to explain it to your dumbazz, you're probably to uneducated to understand logic, and the psychology of the individual, family, and marriage, not including the psychosis behind your "internet Rambo" behavior.
If the best you have is calling me "a little bitch" then you're way over your head dealing with me.
Since you have been with one gal for 9 years, and are not committed, makes you the fool chump, not me.
You're way over your head bottom feeder.
You remind me of a $2.00 man in a $1,000.00 suit at best.
There were families long before the concept of marriage. Again if you feel the need to listen to religion or society that tells you in order to live with someone you need to be married by all means get married. Through history and in different cultures marriage, marriage has been defined different ways. Some of them I would consider outlandish. However; I'm sure if you had lived during those times, you would have went along with that society as well being the little bitch you are, incapable or afraid to make your own decisions.

So, if you feel the need to listen to a religion or society that tells you in order to live with someone you need to be married, by all means get married. You already sound quite insecure so it is probably best that you did. You don't handle yourself to well on here. I'd hate to see how you would handle yourself in real life, if someone started railing on you about living with a woman and not being married. There are reasons people like you have bug out bags. You don't handle conflict well, when shtf you're history. Unless of course you can hide behind a computer screen.
Genius

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Backroads Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
In the thread about the bully on the school bus you said "There use to be bullying on my son's school bus." Did you have a child by your girlfriend? I sure hope not. With the kind of things you're talking about on here, you're clearly father of the year.
No actually my son is from a girl that got pregnant by me when we were both young. She didn't want the child. I decided to raise him. I had a lot of help from friends raising him when he was younger. We then moved to Tennessee when he was older, it was there when he was in elementary school that the bus bullying occured.

It all turned out well. My son is graduating from college in May, his mom sought him out a few years back and they developed a close relationship. Father of the year? Hardly. However if the only person voting was my son, I'd like my chances of winning. Which is really all that matters to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Libertarian 122,584
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Jay 138,367
Knocked out 1 hr wondering 26
I Hate Harlan County 1 hr Hello 32
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr redeemer 25,959
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
hickory chickens 11 hr Let_ them_ eat_ cake 7
•••

Freeze Warning for Harlan County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harlan People Search