stephanie

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
i have seen this happen on severeal occassion's last year and so forth
it is time that steph knew the truth about her husband and bestfriend whom is also married i am not giving out names for various reasons but steph need's to know when she had been going to work that her so called friend had been sneaking seeing her husband and staying for hour's at a time
i have seen this myself for i am a neighbor that i am not mentioning my name but someone need's too realize that they need to open there eye's
not mad at cha

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
why get on here and say it go tell her!!!!
Your a good Person

Harlan, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
stephanie wrote:
i have seen this happen on severeal occassion's last year and so forth
it is time that steph knew the truth about her husband and bestfriend whom is also married i am not giving out names for various reasons but steph need's to know when she had been going to work that her so called friend had been sneaking seeing her husband and staying for hour's at a time
i have seen this myself for i am a neighbor that i am not mentioning my name but someone need's too realize that they need to open there eye's
Your a good person for telling about a woman getting cheated on. It sickens me to see people do there "companion" that way, and for a friend to do a friend that way. Either way if it's female or male niether one is right under any circumstances and they do deserve to know, but you should at least put intials so someone can figure out who your talking about or heck put there names on here it's not like anyone knows who you are anyway what are they going to do jump through the computer and beat you up lmfao... I would just post the names and let that be the end of it, people are going to write some mean stuff about you posting there names but in the end it's worth it to the person who is getting cheated on because thats not no MAN or a Friend...
iknowwho22

London, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2012
i know exactly who this person is talking about and i am a neighbor as well and seen this go on too this is the victim's initials smg and that is all i am putting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Dawson Dave 164,579
J&J pools 2 hr lazy 14
Looking for female Schnauzer to breed with Male... (Apr '14) 2 hr peacake52 128
Save-A-Lot 4 hr Answer man 2
Jeff bovee 4 hr Skittles 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr Mark mark 17,577
Green beans 4 hr guest 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages