who got shot tonight
harlan citizen

Belvidere, IL

#232 Feb 19, 2013
Y'all are so disrespectful! Seems funny everyone wants to talk trash to rose mckinney because she said something about dami. Yet look at all of you. Y'all are no better by talking tradh about or to her. Maybe she knows more than you do..maybe not. What if the shoe was on the other foot and y'all knew the shooter not the deceased? Take time to evaluate your own lives before ypu go judging. Nobody knows what happened the night two men went to jail and one went to heaven. So how do y'all not know jody and Justin didnt mean for that to happen? How do yall know whether or not dami "possibly" threatened them and they only retaliated because they felt their lives were in danger? Be realistic everyone. Stop being messy and lets try being adults. Unless any of you are the police then none of your opinions matter.
know him well

Georgetown, KY

#233 Feb 19, 2013
harlan citizen wrote:
Y'all are so disrespectful! Seems funny everyone wants to talk trash to rose mckinney because she said something about dami. Yet look at all of you. Y'all are no better by talking tradh about or to her. Maybe she knows more than you do..maybe not. What if the shoe was on the other foot and y'all knew the shooter not the deceased? Take time to evaluate your own lives before ypu go judging. Nobody knows what happened the night two men went to jail and one went to heaven. So how do y'all not know jody and Justin didnt mean for that to happen? How do yall know whether or not dami "possibly" threatened them and they only retaliated because they felt their lives were in danger? Be realistic everyone. Stop being messy and lets try being adults. Unless any of you are the police then none of your opinions matter.
they didn't mean for it to happen? listen how u sound....they tryed to cut up and hide the body....shooting is one thing but to mess with the body!!! maybe u need to be realistic? u don't have to be a police to see what they were trying to do!!!!
know him well

Georgetown, KY

#234 Feb 19, 2013
harlan citizen wrote:
i guess if it happened to one of your family members u would feel the same.....lol
Getting real

Harlan, KY

#235 Feb 19, 2013
Listen here! Dumb people on here talkin like they know why really happen! No one nows what really happened but The three involved and the party goers! IF there was a party going on why didn't no body come and help Dami when they heard or saw gunshots! In my own opinion everyone who was there should be in jail! Everyone one saying that the cooper boy and miller boy is good kids well why did they kill a man an then tried to hide his body people on here need to get real and keep there mouths shut about Dami because I know his family and they are crazy and not to be messed with! Who was all at the party?
Wondering

London, KY

#236 Feb 19, 2013
You all can say what ever you want to about Dami but one thing he wasn't was a Snitch!! He was living with Jody at the time of all this, they was suppose to be "boys" Dami prolly didn't have the dope to spare to give Jody for free so he tried to take it which ended up with one sent to heaven and now Jody & Justin will be sent to hell!! I've heard nothing but good things from Justin and Jody's friends but this goes to show you that DRUGS can and will change someone for the worse it's sad for everyone involved but the ones most on my mind is Dami's children and family cause they can never talk to him again!! Sad sad situation leave this man alone and let him RIP
Justme

Kingsport, TN

#237 Feb 19, 2013
There's good and bad in everyone, no one is perfect. A crime was committed, yes. But we can't point fingers at just one side, everyone who was involved had a fault in the situation. Someone's life was taken, two people's life's are ruined, children will have to go without there father, and family members will have to grieve. No one can go back and change what happened now. All we can do is sympathize for all the family's and pray nothing like this happens again.
Bloody harlan

Harlan, KY

#238 Feb 19, 2013
Bloody Harlan! Two murders 2days apart SMDH! what has harlan became? RIP Dami and Ronnie gone but never forgotten love and miss you guys
Haslam

Jackson, KY

#239 Feb 19, 2013
Now all you church goers why are you all wasting your time going to church,all you have to do is sell drugs and get killed and go to heaven.
sorry but no

Macon, GA

#240 Feb 19, 2013
Haslam wrote:
Now all you church goers why are you all wasting your time going to church,all you have to do is sell drugs and get killed and go to heaven.
i dont think so
Jodie cousin

Harlan, KY

#241 Feb 19, 2013
My boy Jodie was a good man and he was a kind to everyone he would take the clothes of his back an give it to you yes what he did was wrong but he is a good boy inside and out he was just on drugs during the time he wasn't in his right mind during the time and if any one has something to say about him that isn't right come give me a call cause I will fight for my cousin male or female I don't care keep his name out of your mouths or I will FIND you
no no

Cincinnati, OH

#242 Feb 19, 2013
know him well wrote:
<quoted text> they didn't mean for it to happen? listen how u sound....they tryed to cut up and hide the body....shooting is one thing but to mess with the body!!! maybe u need to be realistic? u don't have to be a police to see what they were trying to do!!!!
noone cut anybody up
Reality

Harlan, KY

#244 Feb 19, 2013
Jodie cousin wrote:
My boy Jodie was a good man and he was a kind to everyone he would take the clothes of his back an give it to you yes what he did was wrong but he is a good boy inside and out he was just on drugs during the time he wasn't in his right mind during the time and if any one has something to say about him that isn't right come give me a call cause I will fight for my cousin male or female I don't care keep his name out of your mouths or I will FIND you
A person that can take someone else's life for any reason other than self defense is not a "good boy inside and out". I agree that addiction can make a person do things that they would never do such as stealing, lying and other things but to take someone's life because you are high, that's not an excuse. You can rob someone without taking their life. Not only did these two boys decide to take this young man's life but they were going to hide the body as if nothing had happened. When an act such as murder is committed and it is indeed an accident, the person(s) call the police they don't clean up the murder scene, move the body and then have plans to hide the body. I understand that one of these young men is a family member of yours but you shouldn't in no way uphold or justify an act such as murder. No one matter what the victim's lifestyle was he did not deserve to die in the manner that he did. I pray the God brings peace, comfort and understanding to ALL that are involved and impacted by this horrible crime.
Whambulance spell checker

Pella, IA

#245 Feb 19, 2013
Please people try to spell the words right, and use coma`s and periods and quit posting run on sentences cause no one can under stand what the hell you`re saying!!
my opinion

Hyden, KY

#246 Feb 19, 2013
the law men that try stop drugs from the bottom up is just wasting time anyways,you don't start tearing down a house from the bottom up you start at the top .same way with drugs or anything else .you don't go after the little street dealer you hit their suppliers.then you fix the problem.

Harlan, KY

#247 Feb 19, 2013
that would be "comma's"

LOL

None of this thread makes any sense! People taking up for drug dealers. People taking up for murderers. Trying to cause fueds. This is all so dum.
Reality

Harlan, KY

#248 Feb 19, 2013
Wondering wrote:
You all can say what ever you want to about Dami but one thing he wasn't was a Snitch!! He was living with Jody at the time of all this, they was suppose to be "boys" Dami prolly didn't have the dope to spare to give Jody for free so he tried to take it which ended up with one sent to heaven and now Jody & Justin will be sent to hell!! I've heard nothing but good things from Justin and Jody's friends but this goes to show you that DRUGS can and will change someone for the worse it's sad for everyone involved but the ones most on my mind is Dami's children and family cause they can never talk to him again!! Sad sad situation leave this man alone and let him RIP
I understand that family, friends and loved ones of someone who has passed away wants to think that the person goes to Heaven and I hope with all of my heart that this young called upon the Lord to forgive him of his sins before it was too late, but not everyone goes to Heaven. One must repent for their sins, accept Jesus as their Master and turn away for the sins of this world. But to say that the two murderers will have Hell has their home and the victim go to Heaven isn't fair. The Bible says that one sin is no greater or less than another sin. So in the eyes of God murdering someone is equal to committing worldly sins, such as selling drugs, lust, getting high, cussing, having hate or anger in your heart, stealing and so on. But the good thing is, if we call upon the Lord to forgive us of our sins, no matter what they may be, He will forgive us and Heaven will be our home. It seems to be clear that all parties involved in this were sinners, so unless they ask for forgiveness they are ALL Hell bound. I have prayed for both the victim and the murderers, along with the families of all three young men. Please don't think that I'm saying this young man is in Hell, because I am not, only him and the Lord know what his last thoughts/words were, I was only trying to bring it to reality that unless he ask for forgiveness from his heart then he couldn't go to Heaven. As a Christian I do not want anyone to go to Hell, but I know it doesn't work like that. I have lost family members and friends and I love the idea that I will see them in Heaven but in my heart I know that unless they made things right they will not be there. It pays to be prepared and ready for our judgement day at all times. As we have all seen in the last two days in this small little county we do not when our name will be called. I pray for peace, comfort and understanding for EVERYONE involved and that are impacted by this sad and evil act. God Bless!
biggie smalls

Winchester, KY

#249 Feb 19, 2013
Your nobody till somebody kills ya...
stupid

Macon, GA

#250 Feb 19, 2013
Jodie cousin wrote:
i have been high on drugs befor and drunk but i always knew what i was doing it sounds like you are saying jody shouldnt be held responsible because drugs messed his mind up is that what you are saying
harlan

Jackson, KY

#251 Feb 19, 2013
its getting more strange every day in harlan why so many young people on drugs drugs is for the sick and people that have bad pain,but i know what they are doing the ones that get them sell them and the ones that take them robe and kill or what ever to get them and i know my son is on drugs and he is not the same he is some one else yes he is a man and knowes better but it is every where and this case should make some thing to change or we all are in deep shit.
Really

Pella, IA

#252 Feb 19, 2013
What do you all mean drugs ? Hell the State makes sure that the only people getting Med`s is the sick people and their too sick to sell their pills!!
On a serious note.
The law wanted rid of the pills and that`s pretty much what has happened but now it`s the coke and meth and heroin that`s around here, Far more worse than any pill and these people can`t handle it, and now you see what`s happening 2 people killed in three days and I don`t see it getting much better either, So if you own a weapon keep it close cause you just might be needing it real soon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Weepy 16,306
the music thread (Jan '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 2,586
Word Association (Feb '15) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,545
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,597
Shawnessy Hensley 3 hr Truth 1
Micheal and Kayla Curtis 5 hr Guest 4
Looking for female Schnauzer to breed with Male... (Apr '14) 6 hr Ccs20386 68

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance