who got shot tonight
ajkl

Baxter, KY

#190 Feb 18, 2013
rose mckinney thinks that dami had been asking to be robbed and murdered.
vickiS

Cincinnati, OH

#191 Feb 18, 2013
rnemt wrote:
Justin was raised with love and discipline...My heart is absolutely broken for everyone involved! Thank you, From Justin Miller's Mom :(<quoted text>
Praying that God gives you strength for the coming days. So sorry for all involved. God bless you and your family.
just sayin

Harlan, KY

#192 Feb 18, 2013
If "Rose Mckinney" is the woman with Joe Mckinney she has alot of room to talk about someone casue look at what she is laying with . Dami was a good man and a wonderful father . RIP Dami .
Well

Harlan, KY

#193 Feb 18, 2013
RNEMT wrote:
Don't judge what you don't know!! I am Justin Millers mother!! This is sad...for everyone!!! <quoted text>
I'm not judging I'm stating facts. Hard researched facts. Apparently your son was in a bad way and I'm sorry for that. I don't judge what I don't know. I don't know you but the actions of your son speaks loud and clear. This is a very sad situation for all, but there is a reason it happened, there is a reason he was there and he was arrested for murder. I'm sorry that your son is in the situation he is in, but he must now stand up and take responsibility for making a decision to help take someones life.
vickiS

Cincinnati, OH

#194 Feb 18, 2013
rose mckinney wrote:
Jody is like one of my children. I love him like he was. The Coopers are good people and are in shock about this as I am. I feel sorry for the Delaney family but Dami had been asking for this for a long time. He was robbing drug dealers and reselling the stuff himself. I am surprised he lived as long as he did. This whole thing is a tragedy and people should be praying for all involved!
What a cruel thing to say. No one deserves to die. Please stop and think about what you are saying and how it will affect his family. If you have to think of such things, show some tact and keep it to yourself. To the family I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless each of you.
harlan citizen

Woodstock, IL

#196 Feb 18, 2013
If any of you want to be technical NONE of you have any room to talk. Nobody was there the night it happened. It is an absolute tragedy! For all 3! Nobody in Harlan can say they have never done any wrong. Because at some time you all have! Yes these young men have made a mistake. Yes dami was a good person/dad but he shouldn't have been in the game. He should have been home raising his two children. Theres always going to be people trashing someone's name..truth be told, nobody should have started this ignorant topic. Families are GRIEVING! Not only damis but jodys and Justin's as well. You should think about how y'all are hurting these families more by continuing the ignorance. Let the police do their jobs and in theend the truth will be told.
Friend of deceased

Harlan, KY

#197 Feb 18, 2013
harlan citizen wrote:
If any of you want to be technical NONE of you have any room to talk. Nobody was there the night it happened. It is an absolute tragedy! For all 3! Nobody in Harlan can say they have never done any wrong. Because at some time you all have! Yes these young men have made a mistake. Yes dami was a good person/dad but he shouldn't have been in the game. He should have been home raising his two children. Theres always going to be people trashing someone's name..truth be told, nobody should have started this ignorant topic. Families are GRIEVING! Not only damis but jodys and Justin's as well. You should think about how y'all are hurting these families more by continuing the ignorance. Let the police do their jobs and in theend the truth will be told.
Mistakes are accidental. According to the news, not saying it is fact, they were going to try and cover it up. That is not a mistake.
sorry

Macon, GA

#198 Feb 18, 2013
You know, the ones judging should really think about how the family is feeling no one is perfect no one at all, why don't people just pray. They were all good people each & everyone of them. You know this should open your eyes & realize, this is life not a movie. R.I.P.
Praying for all

London, KY

#199 Feb 18, 2013
rose mckinney wrote:
Jody is like one of my children. I love him like he was. The Coopers are good people and are in shock about this as I am. I feel sorry for the Delaney family but Dami had been asking for this for a long time. He was robbing drug dealers and reselling the stuff himself. I am surprised he lived as long as he did. This whole thing is a tragedy and people should be praying for all involved!
I must say "SHAME ON YOU" for saying this man has been asking for this for a long time,because he has been robbing DRUG DEALERS!!! No one has the right to take another person's life. The Cooper boy maybe from a good family,this is sadly proof that bad things happen to good families. I am sure his family is in shock and disbelief, no one would want this for their child. However, he has killed a man, and admitted to the murder to the police.
I feel terrible for all 3 families involved, especially the young man that was killed. All three have families that love and care about them. I think now is the time to give all involved privacy to grieve and mourn the loss of his young man. I know none involved, but I do feel now is the time to remember and celebrate this young man's life,not mention all the negative things one may think. Drugs apparently has taken one life and probably in the end will have taken three if justice is served. May God Bless all the families involved, and bring justice and peace to all.
Suprise

East Bernstadt, KY

#200 Feb 18, 2013
Heard someone said the ole boy had to strip and they found a wire???? Boom!! Whoever wired this ole boy up and sent him there ought to face some time as well...in my opinion....heard the whole thing went down on tape??? wow...guess thats a bummer for both sides.
Hi hypocrits of Harlan

Harlan, KY

#201 Feb 18, 2013
I'm sick to death of people talking about all of this! Were any of you there? Do you know what happend between any of these men? I sure as hell bet you don't know a damn thing. For all any of us know they could have gotten into a fight and it been self defense and then a freak out over what had occurred. It isn't that far fetched and I'm sorry to say but my faith in the police officers in this county is severely lacking anyways so I take anything ANYONE says with a grain of salt. I was always told believe NO hearsay and sometimes you can only believe half of what you see. If they are "disgusting scum" because of this the rest of you are too! Who wishes death upon someone? Even if they are accused of murder none of you have the right to judge, only my God can do that and he gives his forgiveness to those that truly seek it. You all are not judge, jury, and executioners. I feel for all of the families involved, and feel that none if them should be condemned over this tragedy. No wonder these horrible things go in with all of the people that seem to have no compassion or empathy for anyone else.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#202 Feb 18, 2013
ALL these people have families. Regardless of what happened all the families are hurting. It's not hurting the murdered man or the the ones who done it,just the families. This is just making it worse.
Polite

London, KY

#203 Feb 18, 2013
I know a bunch of worthless dope eating trash is off the streets for good . I'm sure they were all sweet choir boys who attended church 3 times a week and argued over which hyms to sing Sunday, and one was killed!
seriously

Manchester, KY

#204 Feb 18, 2013
rnemt wrote:
Justin was raised with love and discipline...My heart is absolutely broken for everyone involved! Thank you, From Justin Miller's Mom :(<quoted text>
I would just like to say that my heart goes out to you. None of this is your fault, and I can't even begin to imagine what pain you and everyone else that has family involved in this is feeling. Most of the people on this site have no clue to what they are talking about anyhow!!! If I was you I wouldn't worry about none of the stuff people are saying on here, they are not anyone's judge!!! And thank God for that!!!
rnemt

Oxford, MI

#205 Feb 18, 2013
Please don't mix my words to mean anything other than what I said, this is all tragic enough...
kim wrote:
<quoted text>it dont matter if you are his mom.they did not have no right to kill any one.
rose mckinney

London, KY

#206 Feb 18, 2013
ajkl wrote:
rose mckinney thinks that dami had been asking to be robbed and murdered.
what i am saying is Dami was no saint and before people throw stones at the Coopers they need to look at everyone involved
rnemt

Oxford, MI

#207 Feb 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words.
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I would just like to say that my heart goes out to you. None of this is your fault, and I can't even begin to imagine what pain you and everyone else that has family involved in this is feeling. Most of the people on this site have no clue to what they are talking about anyhow!!! If I was you I wouldn't worry about none of the stuff people are saying on here, they are not anyone's judge!!! And thank God for that!!!
Concerned citizen

Harlan, KY

#208 Feb 18, 2013
Dami was a good man he was a good dad to his two little kids and a good husband to his wife! He was a very kind young man and he may have been a drug dealer but that don't mean nothing they TOOK his life from him. All you people that think that he was a bad person you should have got to kno him first! The coopers may have been good people but what they did was wrong and everyone knows it! And I hope the regret what they done to him! You guys should let him rest in peace and worry about yourself and don't say nothing on here about him because his family may be on here and this is the wrong time so thank you and have a nice day
aaa

Harlan, KY

#209 Feb 18, 2013
Two people are alive, and one is dead. Two people participated in a murder, one more directly than the other, but both were involved either before, during or after the fact. One of them deserve life in prison without the possibility of parole. The other should receive the death penalty. Miller agreed to split the money until he spoke with family and then tried to take it back. The other wanted to hide the body in the woods. A family member called 911 before they knew what had actually happened. The family member who phoned authorities most likely is being blamed for their arrest. I have nothing bad to say about either family, just that these two young men made a decision and now they must live with the consequences, and justice should be served.
pissed of friend

Harlan, KY

#210 Feb 18, 2013
rose mckinney wrote:
you should talk what you know Dami never robbed anyone ur just stupid kno the facts before you get your dumb ass on here talking shit you don't kno the only Fact we know is that they Killed someone's child so what you nerd to do is shut your stupid ass mouth you Redneck Bitch no the facts what if it was turned around you would want that boy to burn so that's what need to happen to ur sweet crack head Host..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min RDC 159,507
Jaysin Stallard (May '09) 27 min Char 39
Harlan Court 7 hr Setup 3
Justin and Kevin Long from Smith 9 hr Noseyneighbors 14
willie lewis (Jan '10) 13 hr The real 38 news 9
Abilene Baptist Church in Evans GA: Promoting R... 15 hr FDIC 6
Lone mt processing 15 hr North Mountain 9

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance