vfw fight new years eve
wtf

Owensboro, KY

#41 Jan 11, 2012
That place is a shithole, now if they let brothers in then it would be a good place, too many white people always ruin everything.
Stamp

Harlan, KY

#42 Jan 11, 2012
what did they do about Big Rog's Jury trial the 10th??????????
mymymy

Anderson, SC

#43 Jan 11, 2012
Everyone in the vfw are smelly, worthless and ate up. The women look like they are ate up with some sh1t. They either have big beer bellys or look like the wind will blow them over. NASTY Hos!Not to mention druggies. scum of the earth
BART MAN

Somerset, KY

#44 Jan 13, 2012
WHO IS SMELLY? AND WHO IS WORTHLESS? AND WHO IS ATE UP? WHO IS BEER BELLY? WHO IS DRUGGIE AND WHO IS SCUM OF THE EARTH?
wtf

Harlan, KY

#45 Jan 13, 2012
BART MAN wrote:
WHO IS SMELLY? AND WHO IS WORTHLESS? AND WHO IS ATE UP? WHO IS BEER BELLY? WHO IS DRUGGIE AND WHO IS SCUM OF THE EARTH?
EVERYONE!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#46 Jan 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>EVERYONE!
I believe you left out "oh shit" in your previous post..haha!!
wondering

Baxter, KY

#47 Jan 15, 2012
who was fighting last night at the vfw? heard they had a big brawl in the parking lot.
Family

Liberty, KY

#48 Jan 15, 2012
hey watch what you say about James Curry and they was not NO whore's at the big blue building you don't know what the hell you talking about it was family and friend you just mad cause your ass wasn't invited to big blue building.we didn't see a Lisa up there we don't even know her and if i was her i found out who Meow was i get you fat ass.you talking about people you don't know so watch it.
Goshh

United States

#49 Jan 16, 2012
You ppl are all weirdos!!!#Grow up!
BART MAN

Somerset, KY

#50 Jan 19, 2012
Why do people go there to fight anyways?
meow

Baxter, KY

#51 Jan 24, 2012
Family wrote:
hey watch what you say about James Curry and they was not NO whore's at the big blue building you don't know what the hell you talking about it was family and friend you just mad cause your ass wasn't invited to big blue building.we didn't see a Lisa up there we don't even know her and if i was her i found out who Meow was i get you fat ass.you talking about people you don't know so watch it.
ohhhhhhh sooooo scareeeeed jamesssss currrrry he just a ole man that farts as he walks and cheats on his live in gf with her niece and any ho that will fook him has for year ask the ole vfw vets they all no him well so i am scareeeeeeeeeeeeeed lisa been a ho for long time to crow pimped her out for years and bitchs meowwwww was at the v sat an no one said nothin meow that
Stan

Baxter, KY

#52 Feb 1, 2012
Not goin to the V no more. Crow isn't the type of entertaninment for me & my gf. He is a big mouth fool. I'm sick of hearing his brags. He is just full of hot air or bs. Going with the crowd this weekend. Might get to enjoy some real music.
nnnnnnnn

Somerset, KY

#53 Apr 25, 2012
wtf wrote:
That place is a shithole, now if they let brothers in then it would be a good place, too many white people always ruin everything.
come to
Flaming star in cumberland everybody best place to party in harlan co. and oh by the way crow didnt get rid of rocky or his crew we just quit goin
cat

Baxter, KY

#54 Apr 28, 2012
nnnnnnnn wrote:
<quoted text>come to
Flaming star in cumberland everybody best place to party in harlan co. and oh by the way crow didnt get rid of rocky or his crew we just quit goin
Where u going now rocks crew?? We want to follow u
John

Cumberland, KY

#55 Jan 2, 2013
VFW never changes i see!! Fighting last year and still fighting now! I thought this was a veterans bar??
sos

Vilonia, AR

#56 Jan 2, 2013
you can bet crow and his wife will never change, why do you think they left Cumberland? We don't want them back up her either,keep your nasty lifestyle in Harlan. You two are the laughing stock of this county.
John

Cumberland, KY

#57 Jan 2, 2013
Crow wasn't the Dj. some creepy guy, called jeff cornet. He sure can't control his people there. I think its a shame the vets let this go on. I heard they had cocaine in the bathroom.
Wondering

Harlan, KY

#58 Jan 2, 2013
meow wrote:
<quoted text>ohhhhhhh sooooo scareeeeed jamesssss currrrry he just a ole man that farts as he walks and cheats on his live in gf with her niece and any ho that will fook him has for year ask the ole vfw vets they all no him well so i am scareeeeeeeeeeeeeed lisa been a ho for long time to crow pimped her out for years and bitchs meowwwww was at the v sat an no one said nothin meow that
Who's the neice he cheats with? Curious about this.
John

Cumberland, KY

#59 Jan 2, 2013
That dried up bobber jean!
listentothis

Christiansburg, VA

#60 Jan 5, 2013
well how could j.shanks be fighting at the vfw when he was at the flaming star fighting over all his tires getting slashed/HE MUST HAVE A S ON HIS CHEST!!!!!!!!!!you guys talk shit about ppl and never have all your facts straight...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Feb '15) 8 min -Prince- 1,582
***last post wins*** (May '11) 53 min Princess Hey 16,459
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 149,952
Leslie Stevens burned his Tire Shop 1 hr curious 6
Dollar General beside Big Lots 9 hr Old Customer 8
the music thread (Jan '12) 18 hr Sharlene45 2,633
Buddies Discount Tob. 20 hr Fred 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance