vfw fight new years eve

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BART MAN

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Did anyones get hurt besides me Saturday night when they were all fighting.
Wondering

Baxter, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2012
Who was it fighting? What was it all about?
dang

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2012
wish they all would have hit each other at the same time and fell over dead. bunch of no good pill heads.
Old codger

Harlan, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2012
One of these nights one of us old vets are gona kick the shit out of somebody.
BART MAN

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2012
It wasn't no vet fighting
funny

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2012
who CARES!!! you all know that fights happen there ALL the time! really like its a big enough deal to put on topix HA!!
dang

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2012
Nothing but a place for low lives, drug heads, and liars. They do absolutely nothing for veterans unless your drinking excess, or gambling. Then, they are your best friend.
sad

Harlan, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2012
I used to go there in the 80s, it was a very nice, professional and kinda classy place. You could feel the respect for the Vets. So sad its turned into a pill haven who*e house. Would love to go back if they could get rid of the trash.
concerned

Clarksville, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2012
They should through out all the pill head wh'''s and drug heads. Why don't you vet's take back what you once had. A place where the vets could go and have a beer and relax as you all deserve. Who's in charge of it now, please don't tell me all the pill heads have taken it over.

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2012
hal haynes is in charge
Actually

Waco, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2012
I have heard that the Vfw and dance club are two separate things. If that's true then I don't think there's much anyone can do.
H Allen Johnson

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2012
sad wrote:
I used to go there in the 80s, it was a very nice, professional and kinda classy place. You could feel the respect for the Vets. So sad its turned into a pill haven who*e house. Would love to go back if they could get rid of the trash.
It was a great place in the '80s, my uncle ran it then. I went there a few years ago, after I earned my membership, and was shocked at the differences. I can say that what I saw made me not want to be a member of the VFW any longer. It is a shame that it has turned out the way it did. It's definitely not the family oriented establishment it once was. Sure there was drinking back then but at least things were kept in check.
OldVet

Baxter, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2012
Those Shank's are out and so are the Bakers. Crow is cleaning up the shit there. Go Crow Go.
Fet Up

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2012
I had relatives who were in the war and they always enjoyed going there, this is a down right shame. Why Doesn't someone video the drugs and illegal stuff thats going on and send the video to the Ky state police and Sheriffs office. It wouldn't be hard to do at all now with all the devices they have out now.Yes,and know one would ever know who sent it. We got to stick together for the Veterans. Go Crow
Joke

Harlan, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2012
JOSH SHANKS HASN'T BEEN OUT OF PRISON THAT LONG, HEARD HE WAS BANNED FOR LIFE.
omg

London, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2012
what about bubba? he was right in on it too.and who are you talking about the bakers???
OLD VET

Clarksville, TN

#17 Jan 5, 2012
Roc"y,Lin"",and there croud
omg2

Baxter, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2012
everywhere bubba goes there is trouble. why would they even let him in the door?
omg3

Harlan, KY

#19 Jan 5, 2012
Bubby causes trouble everywhere he goes, I know that the was problably th 10th fight that he has caused
at the vfw.
Huh

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2012
I think it's funny how Josh is always supposedly banned from practically everything but still manages to show face everywhere and cause trouble everywhere he goes! I thought the judge did something with that kid already. He WAS banned from Harlan co last I heard. But nope, hes back, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min CriminalForever 156,438
Tasha creech (jenkins) 43 min Tmi 11
Harlan Animal Hospital 6 hr New to town 1
Cissy and Bradley 13 hr Neighbor 2
Movin to Harlan 17 hr Possibley Reconsider 5
Jessica Lewis Pregnant 19 hr JESSICA LEWIS 19
Mitch McConnell said coal was coming back Fri Steve 17

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages