krystina david
whywhy

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Could someone please tell this nasty trick to get off my mans nu-sack and to please have a little CLASS! Who in their right mind posts pics of themselves on fb have nude looking like a streetwalker except for a SL*T!!!!! Little tra*p the only reason you get attention is because you show your skinny no having a**.! Please do all of Harlan a favor because NOBODY wants to see that nasty crap while u look like a skinny little cracked out wanna be and cover your nasty self up and please stop thinking every man that shows his teeth to ya want your stupid cracked out a**! Thank ya and have a nice day and cover that shit up and leave men that have girlfriends alone you piece of sunshine TRASH.
Because Because

Baxter, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
This is for you "whywhy" stop being so jelous, so bi*%hy, and so judgemental just because some other girl is prettier, smarter and nicer in general than you are,as far as your man goes....i'm sure she don't want him. it isn't her fault that he is a cheating dog and it is sad that HE also wants ANYONE but you but maybe if you would get off of your fat lazy behind once in a while his eyes would be on you instead of EVERYONE but you.
whywhy

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Because Because wrote:
This is for you "whywhy" stop being so jelous, so bi*%hy, and so judgemental just because some other girl is prettier, smarter and nicer in general than you are,as far as your man goes....i'm sure she don't want him. it isn't her fault that he is a cheating dog and it is sad that HE also wants ANYONE but you but maybe if you would get off of your fat lazy behind once in a while his eyes would be on you instead of EVERYONE but you.
you are a for real dumb b*tch if you think I'm jealous of a cracked out stick lookin ho. Look you are talking about something you obviously know nothing about dumba*s so disappear like the good little dog u are an dissipate bit*h!!
because because

Baxter, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2013
whywhy i feel sory for you seek help fast you need it bad may be you can find a good doc and get the help you need so bad we all hope you do soon
because because

Baxter, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
whywhy wrote:
<quoted text>you are a for real dumb b*tch if you think I'm jealous of a cracked out stick lookin ho. Look you are talking about something you obviously know nothing about dumba*s so disappear like the good little dog u are an dissipate bit*h!!
it is so sad to see pathetic excuses for people like you running around.... if he is into her guess what- it takes two to tango (amoung other things)
she don't got a gun to his head if you are pathetic enough to talk shi* about some girl because you are attached to a scumbag then you are even more ignorant than the words you type make you appear. you need to figure something out that is apparently obvious to everyone but you....the only person who is trash is you! no matter what pictures someone has up or how they dress he has free will and he is choosing her over you apparently or he wouldn't be "friends" with her seeing that it both hurts you and makes you angry.
a user is a user he is using you and probably using her too if you had any sense at all you would talk to her like a human being and the two of you (you and her) would together comfront him and call him on his BS.
iSaid

Russellville, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2014
As far as im concerned you are a jealous bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min USA 164,721
John baker from cawood 29 min Why bother 1
martins fork lake (Feb '09) 2 hr wondering 103
Lone Mt up for sale 2 hr sadddd 6
Goodys 6 hr Wondering 3
What is she?? 8 hr another rat 3
Rhonda (Feb '10) 12 hr Doda 3

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance