First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mustang Sally

Harlan, KY

#21 May 18, 2009
Maybe he has changed. I don't really know, but last I heard he was back with his ex-girlfriend.
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#22 May 18, 2009
He may be,but if he is he should not be trying to hook up with other women.
Mustang Sally

Harlan, KY

#23 May 18, 2009
Yeah I feel sorry for the woman, and all the other ones who don't have a clue!
Mustang Sally

Harlan, KY

#24 May 18, 2009
You know, we may be talking about different guys. Is he from harlan and what color is the tahoe. What else do you know about him. I don't want to get an innocent man in trouble!
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 May 18, 2009
Yeah, he is from Harlan and he drives a pewter colored tahoe,he also says he has an ex-girlfriend that he used to be engaged to.He's not in any trouble,just wanted to make sure he was legit,which evidently he is not,just dont want to get mixed up with someone I cant trust.
unique

United States

#26 May 2, 2011
Does anyone know a guy named Lonnie?
Someone

Wallins Creek, KY

#27 Jun 15, 2013
What Lonnie Skidmore are you talkin about and does he have any brothers and about how old is he? Because I dated a lonnie skidmore.
someone

Harlan, KY

#28 Jun 15, 2013
they are talking about lonnie collins not no lonnie skidmore. Didn't you read all the comments?
Someone

Wallins Creek, KY

#29 Jun 16, 2013
someone wrote:
they are talking about lonnie collins not no lonnie skidmore. Didn't you read all the comments?
No actually I didn't and you aint got to be a smart ass bitch either. there bud. Thanks (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 5 min -Sprocket- 6,290
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Athenesword 143,144
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 2,260
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,293
looking for a male yorkie to breed with my fema... (Sep '12) 4 hr Gutt2015 59
Dahhan 15 hr Wondering eyes 18
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 17 hr Rocko 358
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages