shorty

Harlan, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
they put a nice little park for the kids. its real nice, but the grow up will not clean up the messes.after the have partys and cookouts. i do not know who the thing needs to clean up after them.
Mia

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Yea it would be nice if the hadnt stole the garbage cans so people could pick up their trash and put it in a can lol but the litle punk kids is the ones who mess it up
shorty

Harlan, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2010
well the could take there garabe with them.this is grown up leaving there trash.
Someone Who Knows

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2010
The dogs tear the trash out because we have no trash cans or garbage bins & another thing is the so called punk kids dont mess it up, its the drug addicts & WHORES who mess it up writing all over the picnic tables & snorting there pills & doing there drug deals, thats why the kids cant have nothing... So No its not the KIDS....
shorty

Harlan, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2010
the kids can not play ther for those reasons, but when there a party the grownup could take the trash home with them.
humm

Harlan, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2011
well,some things do not change.perkins are not cleaning up after there self.please take your garbage with you.
u know

Baxter, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2011
humm wrote:
well,some things do not change.perkins are not cleaning up after there self.please take your garbage with you.
THE PERKINS aways clean an takes there trash with them!!!!
humm

Harlan, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2011
well there alot there.
someone who see

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2012
u know wrote:
<quoted text>
THE PERKINS aways clean an takes there trash with them!!!!
Bullshit im sure it was a perkins who wrote this not that hard too figure out..
hmmmm

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Here is a hint for people, just because you are poor doesn't mean you have to be nasty too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Searching for him 166,390
News Experience the solar eclipse safely - 4 hr USA1 7
Looking for chasity Hensley 10 hr Working man 1
2000 chevy blazer for sale 11 hr Blazer for sale 2
Bass Fishing 21 hr Herkimer G Lampli... 2
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) Sat LONELY83 527
Ben (Feb '09) Sat friend of a friend 8

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages