disagree

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

If you're buying it for younger kids not older teens,XBox.
It Could Happen

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

So older needs ps3
PlayStation3

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

It Could Happen wrote:
So older needs ps3
I've had both.... I've had my PS3 for about 3-4 years, and it hasn't messed up once. I've had 2 Xbox's and they both messed up within a year.
Xbox is good if you ONLY plan on playing online, because I think it's online community is better (But it's $15 a month).
PlayStation Online is FREE, but in my opinion, not AS good as xbox live (still pretty good).
PlayStation has better exclusive games too such as 'God of War','Metal Gear Solid','Little Big Planet', and a ton more....
Go with the ps3... it's better all around...(Plays DvDs, BluRays, and ps2 games).
disagree

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

We've had our XBox for 3 years with no problems. They keep it running all the time even when they're not playing it. You can catch sales on X box live,I think they have one at walmart today or tomorrow for 3 months for ten dollars or something like that. My kids are younger so I like the XBox better. XBox has connects and if you don't have alot of room in your house you can use an "eye" thingy for dance central and the sports games,etc. But everybody likes something different. I'd try to sneak around and find out which one they want.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

XBox controllers do tear up about every 6 months or so but all my kids controllers do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min Lol 81,211
2 lenarue rouges in jail 15 min Deryan C 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min curious 122,851
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Calvin_Coolish 138,746
Today's Funny 1 hr King of Grundy 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••