It Could Happen

London, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Which is better
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
If you're buying it for younger kids not older teens,XBox.
It Could Happen

London, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
So older needs ps3
PlayStation3

Corbin, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
It Could Happen wrote:
So older needs ps3
I've had both.... I've had my PS3 for about 3-4 years, and it hasn't messed up once. I've had 2 Xbox's and they both messed up within a year.
Xbox is good if you ONLY plan on playing online, because I think it's online community is better (But it's $15 a month).
PlayStation Online is FREE, but in my opinion, not AS good as xbox live (still pretty good).
PlayStation has better exclusive games too such as 'God of War','Metal Gear Solid','Little Big Planet', and a ton more....
Go with the ps3... it's better all around...(Plays DvDs, BluRays, and ps2 games).
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#5 Nov 22, 2012
We've had our XBox for 3 years with no problems. They keep it running all the time even when they're not playing it. You can catch sales on X box live,I think they have one at walmart today or tomorrow for 3 months for ten dollars or something like that. My kids are younger so I like the XBox better. XBox has connects and if you don't have alot of room in your house you can use an "eye" thingy for dance central and the sports games,etc. But everybody likes something different. I'd try to sneak around and find out which one they want.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
XBox controllers do tear up about every 6 months or so but all my kids controllers do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bass Fishing 1 hr crackbaby 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Searching for him 166,390
News Experience the solar eclipse safely - 7 hr USA1 7
Looking for chasity Hensley 13 hr Working man 1
2000 chevy blazer for sale 14 hr Blazer for sale 2
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) Sat LONELY83 527
Ben (Feb '09) Sat friend of a friend 8

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages