Posted in the Harlan Forum

Curious

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Do they drug test their employees?
Hmm

Harlan, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Yeah. I remember one girl quit because she was asked to do a drug test.
Do us a favor; get off the drugs and THEN get a job.
me me me

Harlan, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
I dont know about drug test ...but drug sales...i use to work there and their was this girl and guy selling oxys out of the drive thru...

LJL

Since: Jun 09

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 17, 2010
me me me wrote:
I dont know about drug test ...but drug sales...i use to work there and their was this girl and guy selling oxys out of the drive thru...
What the hell? So you can pull up to the drive through to order your oxys? They must have some interesting combos like oxys with a side of meth, and a jack and coke to drink? I wonder if they’ll super size it for you?
Probably

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I think they do.

Remember when your mama abruptly quit?
huh

Harlan, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2010
me me me wrote:
Cumberland or Harlan?
I'd heard about the one in Cumberland doing that.
wright jeffro

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2015
Ashley cole Woring for hardes seling drugs for store but they can No drug test her so I get my food for free but I don't want to go where there is trouble
Someone who knows

Garrett, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2015
We'll they have a wh*re for a manager. She's a hoe from way back. Now she just parties. Her poor b/f is clueless to her still sleeping with rick. It's pitiful. Mike is a good guy with bad luck with women.

-Prince-

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 13, 2015
Damn i hope they don't drug test the biscuit maker. I really like my biscuits.

-Prince-

Location hidden

#12 Jun 14, 2015
Patriot 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest troll loser on the internet Jimmy Rants. Now go do some pills and talk to yourself!!!
Back out of closet after playing with your tweety birds? Go and crawl back under your rock.

-Prince-

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2015
Patriot 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop chasing little boys and doing pills!!!
Go take your pills and go in closet and play with your tweety bird.
old man

Garrett, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2015
you can spot jim by his words he can change his facce but his rants is the same.

-Prince-

Location hidden

#16 Jun 16, 2015
old man wrote:
you can spot jim by his words he can change his facce but his rants is the same.
You have thing for Jim MrsGladToBeMe? Perhaps you should tell him how you feel.
Amy

Louisville, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2015
Someone who knows wrote:
We'll they have a wh*re for a manager. She's a hoe from way back. Now she just parties. Her poor b/f is clueless to her still sleeping with rick. It's pitiful. Mike is a good guy with bad luck with women.
Obviously you don't know me!!!....or anything about me and Mike. I haven't been out partying in years so you don't know nothing and as for that worthless ex-husband, I got rid of that trash a long time ago and wouldn't touch him for any amount of money in the world. But I guess there's always some worthless, jealous hater out there willing to talk crap about good people...and I notice you don't have YOUR real name up here!
If you truly knew anything about me, you would know that when I'm not working, I'm with Mike....and when I kick back and have a few beers, I'm with Mike....and when I'm getting laid, it's by Mike!
So find someone else to talk sh^t about!
DoHardeesDrugTes t

Raleigh, NC

#18 May 14, 2016
Sooooo do they drug test or not ? Yall talking bout a manager and her personal stuff etc blah blah.

Remember what the REAL QUESTION IS ( still havent got an answer)

Do HARDEE'S drug test or not ?
No no

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2017
What about Linda Blaylock? Biggest meth head there! Her husband works 10 hours a day and she screws around on him every time she gets a chance. Just to get the dope she so desperatly needs. Jenny crank aint workin for you girl!! Fkn owners should be goddam ashamed of who they have workin for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 174,868
***last post wins*** (May '11) 25 min texas pete 17,824
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 55 min Maysel 581
Word Association (Feb '15) 1 hr Jan 1,954
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr MOTG 5,760
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr MOTG 6,049
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** 1 hr MOTG 77

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages