First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

El Segundo, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2009
I have just read some of uncle jims posts and if this is the same community and religous people that I know you will sign this letter of complaint,to ban the man from posting anti religous statements on here.
Joe
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2009
joe wrote:
I have just read some of uncle jims posts and if this is the same community and religous people that I know you will sign this letter of complaint,to ban the man from posting anti religous statements on here.
Joe
Joe I'm not posting to sign anything. Just like Jim, Joe you have every right in the world to post what you want too!- Freedom of Speech....if I'm not mistaken every American has that right.

Not starting anything....just my opinion.

I am a Southern Baptist Christian but Jim don't get to me.
beachgirl

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2009
brite lights likes Jim!
wifey

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Yeah... it's called Freedom Of Speech... you have it, I have it, and yes, even Jim has it. Reguardless if you agree with him or not. Read the Constitution some time.
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2009
beachgirl wrote:
brite lights likes Jim!
If you can block out the bible talk Jim is a cool guy!
hollerrat

London, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2009
beachgirl you noticed it as well bright lites is looking for a man i hope she hooks up with jim, i got 50 cents says shes back within a week looking for a "man " again hahahahahahahahaha,if owk dont beat her to the queer,why are women attracted to queers
ban him

Macon, GA

#7 Sep 21, 2009
I agreehe goes to far.
Please ban him !!!!!!!!!!
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2009
wifey wrote:
Yeah... it's called Freedom Of Speech... you have it, I have it, and yes, even Jim has it. Reguardless if you agree with him or not. Read the Constitution some time.
LOL...I know what Freedom of Speech is and I have read/know all my constitutional rights as a citizen.....I was being sarcastic!
hollerrat

London, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2009
what constitution the one we are governed by or the one our forefathers signed, you drugdealing lawbreakers are pathetic wifey
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2009
hollerrat wrote:
beachgirl you noticed it as well bright lites is looking for a man i hope she hooks up with jim, i got 50 cents says shes back within a week looking for a "man " again hahahahahahahahaha,if owk dont beat her to the queer,why are women attracted to queers
Rat, I got a man. My man works 3 jobs, pays all the bills, doesn't talk about the bible, puts a nice roof over my head and expects nothing from me but honesty, trust and love.

I was raised to treat others as I would want to be treated.

You get respect when you give respect.

I do not agree with all of the posts on here but I have never once singled on specific person out and verbally attacked them! Unless you want to count Roger Hall (which I know him he knows me and I would not post anything on here I would not say to his face).
wifey

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Sep 21, 2009
BriteLitesBigCity wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I know what Freedom of Speech is and I have read/know all my constitutional rights as a citizen.....I was being sarcastic!
lol... I wasn't directing that comment at you... I was directing it toward the poster of this topic... my bad, maybe I should specify next time.:o)
wifey

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2009
hollerrat wrote:
what constitution the one we are governed by or the one our forefathers signed, you drugdealing lawbreakers are pathetic wifey
For your information, I'm not and never have been a drug dealer. And I don't condone it either. Grow up.
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2009
wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... I wasn't directing that comment at you... I was directing it toward the poster of this topic... my bad, maybe I should specify next time.:o)
Sorry :( I thought you meant me! LOL
hollerrat

London, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2009
wifey are you delusional, must be the pot smoking
hollerrat

London, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2009
roger hall is more of a man than this queer jim collins i know both of them
joe

El Segundo, CA

#16 Sep 21, 2009
I really dont belive this hes got a bunch of young dumbass girls beliving the bullshit he writes.you hillbilly girls amaze me
wifey

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2009
I don't smoke often enough for it to effect the way my brain opperates... sorry. How exactly am I being delusional anyway? Oh, I forgot... I shouldn't ask you specific questions... you won't answer them anyway.
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2009
joe wrote:
I really dont belive this hes got a bunch of young dumbass girls beliving the bullshit he writes.you hillbilly girls amaze me
Sir first I am not a "hillbilly girl" as to which you have referred!

Second you should not refer to the girls of YOUR town as "hillbillys"! YOU are as bad if not worse than others talking crap about your own neighbors!
BriteLitesBigCit y

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2009
hollerrat wrote:
roger hall is more of a man than this queer jim collins i know both of them
Rat, I am glad you know Roger. At least he has one person that he can say is his friend.

He is my family I am sad to say, like it or not, we are the ones left to deal with his shameful ways.

This conversation is not about him. But I do wish you well in your friendship.

As I recall it was about Jim. And the freedom of speech everyone has.
joe

El Segundo, CA

#20 Sep 21, 2009
wifey wrote:
I don't smoke often enough for it to effect the way my brain opperates... sorry. How exactly am I being delusional anyway? Oh, I forgot... I shouldn't ask you specific questions... you won't answer them anyway.
WHAT BRAIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Get Real 170,020
Moocher 12 hr Law 11
Hunter Luttrell / John. No longer cop 12 hr dshjkfxz 2
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) Mon alizaeturcios 552
Who is Danny Haley Mon Knows All Sees All 5
how do u boys tht dip at school not get caught (Oct '09) Mon Tim johnson 54
Brad howard Sun daddy 10

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages