Next Last
nun-ya

Pineville, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Are they gay?
Jessica

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
im from pineville ive known roy for yrs and have NEVER seen him with a woman its always these young boys like eric cupp or scott smith just to name 2 but he has always gave them money & when they get in jail he always post their bond and gets them out... so u tell me do u think hes gay :)?
crazy love

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2011
everyone knows he is..and family hides it...
he use to play around around with all the neighbor hood kids...when we was little..few said he even touch them..some as they got older like in their 40 said he raped them...
Me again

Corbin, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2011
It's just completely disgusting that people like Roy Lee and Charles are still allowed to walk the streets. Forget jail, they've destroyed enuf young people to deserve way worse than!!! I say a short rope and tall tree. They are an abomination
crazy love

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2011
well i totally agree..that nasty chasrles has raped more girls than i care to even guess..needs shot ..
matlock va

Norfolk, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2011
I am a family member and everything you have said about Roy is far from the truth. The family does not hide the truth. You are the one who is trying to start a problem. Get the facts you say everyone knows he is gay. This is nothing but slander.......
matlock va

Norfolk, VA

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Are you around him 24 hours 7 days a week?
crazy love

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Dec 29, 2011
well dear everyone in smith knows what roy and charles both are..why he always with guys..looks a little funny to me..
and yes i have heard many guy say when they was kids roy waited on them comeing from school and raped them..they was so ashamed they didnt tell their parents you didnt speak of such stuff in the 40s..dont care if you believe it or not..their bad in all familys includeing that one..and yes i see all them daily and i do know what im talking about at family Reunion charles would always wont to walk us to the water box..i speak what i know not lies..and would swear on the bible..and im not the only family memeber charles had tried to rape...he has a probalem..so does roy his is just boys
Sad but True

Corbin, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2011
It's the truth sadly enough, and you would think people would value their children, family or not and throw their nasty butts in jail. I personally know 3 girls that Charles raped. He is nothing more than a predator and should NEVER be allowed around children EVER!!! Now Roy Lee, always heard that but never heard no one say that anything personally happened to them.
Elizabeth Deff

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2012
I know Roy Lee Very well e is a good person and would do anything to help a person he is a good man who as always been there for me and our daughter and or granddaughters I was young when we got together and we never married him but he never has failed to be there for us I love him and always will I feel the person saying these things is a very troubled person that should seek help this is a mean thing to say Please get help for youself and I hope thLod will forgive you
Sad but True

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2012
Wake up, and get checked for diseases. Hes a queer, like lil boys and everyone, everyone know it. But most importantly God knows and one day he will stand before him for the evil things he's done. And I hope he burns in hell!!!! I think your lying, I never heard Roy Lee had a woman. How much he pay you?
Elizabeth

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2012
Sad but True wrote:
Wake up, and get checked for diseases. Hes a queer, like lil boys and everyone, everyone know it. But most importantly God knows and one day he will stand before him for the evil things he's done. And I hope he burns in hell!!!! I think your lying, I never heard Roy Lee had a woman. How much he pay you?
Roy, Didn't have any ideal I wrote on here I did it because you are writting things you that are not true WHY????? What is you reason this is hurting two little girls that love their grandpa
they know you are just a evl person butwords sent out there don't com back you ae a evil person. I love him and this is just sad.
Sad but True

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Hahahahaha I am the evil person? Well here's two pieces of advice. Number 1. I'd keep them two little girls as far away from that pack of freaks as I could. And if you don't believe me ask around in the family. Number 2. Evil is destroying little innocent children who doesn't deserve to pack around the memories and horrid detail of someone taking advantage of them every time they get a chance, it's taking their childhood and killing something inside them that can never, ever be given back. It's what they could've been, had some perverted freak just kept on walking. That's evil dear, and your defending it. You can't tell me that you don't know of the things that's went on if you've been with him that long. So therefore in my book your the same type of POS they are. Hiding it is just as bad as doing it in my book. I have nothing to else to say, but this I pray and hope that someone in your family has enough backbone and guts to hide them 2 little girls away and protect their minds and their future. The community as a whole needs to know what these men are. It's the same as having a rabid dog roaming the community. Enough children has been destroyed by Charles and Roy Lee. Good luck with living a lie, and I pray God protects your grand girls, they'll need it around the people your hanging with.
Sad but True

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2012
matlock va wrote:
I am a family member and everything you have said about Roy is far from the truth. The family does not hide the truth. You are the one who is trying to start a problem. Get the facts you say everyone knows he is gay. This is nothing but slander.......
Well since we're all lying and your family and everything, is the part about Charles a lie to? And think hard and long before you respond, cause I do believe I know who YOU are and if I'm not mistaken you are supposed to be a church going woman, right?
someonewhoknows

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2012
I don't know about the molestation accusations but I do know that Roy is one weird old man! He is a trouble maker and gossips worse then two high school girls. He is a low life piece of crap even if he hasn't done what these girls claim he has. But to tell you the truth I wouldn't put anything past him. I have nothing for Roy Long and I wouldn't care if he knows it, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure he does know it. I can't stand the scum bag, he aint worth the air that God put in his lungs. The only thing good I can say is I wouldn't want him to die before asking for forgiveness from God because he has hurt a lot of people and will have to answer for it if he doesn't.
crazy love

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2012
I never speak anything but the truth..truth that i have seen or witnessed ..i say these things not from hearing others but from my own experience.Charles is a sicko he's been doing this for years.it was his cousins when he was young and after they grew up and kids he could find half the family
kids he has touched..i know this...roy is just good at keeping things hide..he smarter about it than you think..but everyone in smith knows about both of them they just dont say anything.and the family keeps their dirt laundry hide.
you believe whatever but you better think about your kids..
just saying

Dyer, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2012
They are old news. Eric and Roy make quite a team. Eric is in (or was) jail for robbing his uncle's house recently. Personlly, I think they both have done a lot of robbing and maybe a few more things the police fail to see, or refuse to see is a better word. Since they hang in Bell County, Eric's dad gets him out of a lot. As for their sex lives...that's old news too. I have no idea who this Charlie person is, but if he runs with these 2 he is bad news too.
just saying

Dyer, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2012
Last Name First Name Middle Name Book Date
CUPP ERIC W 3/13/2003
CUPP ERIC W 3/19/2006
CUPP ERIC W 7/23/2006
CUPP ERIC W 7/27/2006
CUPP ERIC W 12/30/2006
CUPP ERIC W 12/30/2006
CUPP ERIC W 3/22/2007
CUPP ERIC W 8/11/2007
CUPP ERIC W 8/30/2007
CUPP ERIC W 7/19/2008
CUPP ERIC W 7/23/2011
CUPP ERIC W 12/21/2011

ERIC'S ARREST RECORD. HE WAS ARRESTED LAST ON DEC. 21, BUT LIKE ALWAYS, DADDY BAILED HIM OUT.
what

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2012
People on drugs have no right to pass judgment on others who are on drugs! WHAT I'm just sayin!
just saying

Dyer, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2012
what wrote:
People on drugs have no right to pass judgment on others who are on drugs! WHAT I'm just sayin!
I'm not on drugs, but Eric sure the hell is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 on 3 basketball 6 min Big T 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Get Real 165,520
The corruption of the harlan county justice system (Feb '10) 7 hr Knoxville 132
rebecca patterson and raymond nolan (Jun '15) 13 hr Tori 17
Single????? 15 hr Camocuteintown 3
Lone Mt up for sale 16 hr curious 40
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 19 hr Secretblack9 519

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages