Next Last
Maggard 20

Waco, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
low life says all I hear he doesnt even fool with one of his kids
Simple

Harlan, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2012
your an idiot. I know his boy real good and he is all in his life.
Anonymous

Harlan, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2012
oh really yea well that shows what u know your the fuckin idiot he hasn't seen nor spoken to his son in quiet a while I kno bryan and from what I seen at work his son walks by his office with his grandkids and he dont even bother to stop them and say hi what kiond of father will do that ? what kind of father will let his wife keep him from his son ? Ive spoken to bryan several times u can tell its not him its his ol lady and from what I hear she had some nerve to go up to his sons house and jump his pregnant wife I know his son and wife and from what I can get from it all I really hope she goes up to his wife starting after she delivers cause I kno Debbie well and she aint the kinda person to take shit theyd be lucky if she lets em on the floor when she delivers and I cant wait to see that HAHA
Anonymous

Harlan, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Excuse you I have every buiness to talk , you need to get a life ELIZABETH yes I knnow who you are and I can say its none of your buiness this is between him and his son if I were you id be feeling pretty bad since after all there baby was in TN because of your mmouth hope you feel good just saying you know debb and john said you all was good people never spoke one bad word about you y did you go starting your shit that why they moved and huney im here to tell u she aint scared of you 411 just so you know your husband and you must be feeling good after all you put them poor guys through god i feel sorry for them more respectfully I feel sorry for your husband because he has you to put up with . LEtt u know you mess with 1 maggard and you have us all u got yourself in a BIGMESSSSS !!!!!
Debbie

Harlan, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Pardon me please I will like to say a few words ..... I kno brian z& elizabeth not well but well enough 2 kno someone I had my ups & downs with them , yea its true my kid was in the NICU in Johnson City & dr did say it was due to stress causing my placenta to tear away & once more YES AGREED no im not scared of Elizabeth or no one in that family for that matter , what you people sat about bryan I have no comment please though dont talk about my hubby & children , they cant help what goes on whoever you please stop bc I will be blamed & honesty I had nothing 2 do with this & right now im not in the mood to hear some one runnin theior mouth . TRUTH BE TOLD >
CRY BABE 101

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2014
The term LO LIFE best describes this man .......seriously wht kind of man is gonna let his wife keep him away from his grandkids N son ??????
I bet he dnt evn go C any of them .POOR THING N a way I feel srry for him his wife is a ttl SYCOPATH how she got her jobb I would LOVE TO KNOW . the woman doesnt evn look like she does much SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HER
Who

Harlan, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2014
Bryan Hensley the LPN at the clinic? Wow......
CRY BABE 101

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2014
same one
CRY BABE 101

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2014
I live up here near his son he dont even call them or come c them I lived here for quiet a few yrs n I watched him choose his wife over jis own son n grand kids wht kinda man will do something like tht ??? u will think he knows better hes a LPN he caused his pregnate daughter n law to go into pre term labor running at the lip If I were a woman ID beat the shit outta his wife
Girl1998

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2014
?????
Bryan Hensley

Baxter, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2014
I appreciate being the topic of all the conversation here. I didn't realize that my personal life was so important that it needed to be talked about, I am honored! That said, my wife hasn't told me that I can't be in my son and his families life. It is drama and harassment like this that continually surrounds any contact with them generates. Will I choose my wife over my children? You betcha! She will be here by my side for the rest of my life, I swore to forsake all others in my wedding vows. I took them seriously. No one comes between me and my wife. Now two of my sons are grown adults with families of their own, and that is where their loyalty should lie. They are to take care of them. I refuse to allow discord and drama into my home. This is the only response that I will make on this and you are welcome to your opinion. My hope and prayer is that eventually all of this drama can mature into a regular familial relationship.
Debbie Harrison

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2014
Bryan wht r u talkin bout on how drama surrounds me n john ? I admit we went over bored like every 1 else did .but we said our apologies for our mistakes . who ever started this needs to shut up ! its none of no ones buisness wht happens here . as far as tht goes I told them they could see there grandkids or son anytime or call anytime . TO b honest here Bryan u told me outta ur own mouth u all wanted to work things out . now ur saying all this . for those who are spreading gossip GET A LIFE ok quit prowling in others I will say a special prayer for you , If u live near me which a post says u do dont bother comming to my apt im n church n dont want ne more drama cause it makes me sick along with the people who cause it . GOD BLESS !
Debbie Harrison

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Apr 13, 2014
People need to stay out of mine n my families buisness I swear seems like who ever made all these posts has a prooblem with our family making things right . or has with me ....n if it is me im at holy point 3 bed rooms come find me , I swear if im right on who u r GROW UP ! GET A LIFE ! n get outta mine . I cant help it tht ur family fell apart dont mean u gotta ruine mine .
Holly point mainiac

Corbin, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2016
Bryan Hensley wrote:
I appreciate being the topic of all the conversation here. I didn't realize that my personal life was so important that it needed to be talked about, I am honored! That said, my wife hasn't told me that I can't be in my son and his families life. It is drama and harassment like this that continually surrounds any contact with them generates. Will I choose my wife over my children? You betcha! She will be here by my side for the rest of my life, I swore to forsake all others in my wedding vows. I took them seriously. No one comes between me and my wife. Now two of my sons are grown adults with families of their own, and that is where their loyalty should lie. They are to take care of them. I refuse to allow discord and drama into my home. This is the only response that I will make on this and you are welcome to your opinion. My hope and prayer is that eventually all of this drama can mature into a regular familial relationship.
Dude seriously ??? My kids would come before any woman
Holly point mainiac

Corbin, KY

#17 Jun 14, 2016
And man just saying you seemed pretty involved with your step son man I'm just saying step ,bio all kids should be treated equally
TheOne

Manchester, KY

#18 Jun 14, 2016
Why would you restart the thread after over 2 years? Troublemaker!
Holly point mainiac wrote:
And man just saying you seemed pretty involved with your step son man I'm just saying step ,bio all kids should be treated equally
Holly point mainiac

Corbin, KY

#20 Jun 20, 2016
Well because maybe I feel like it why you a friend of his ??
Know him well

Corbin, KY

#21 Jun 20, 2016
TheOne wrote:
Why would you restart the thread after over 2 years? Troublemaker!

<quoted text>
May be because the truth needs told about this man he's not as innocent as people think
Harlan CO man 86i

La Follette, TN

#22 Aug 18, 2016
I know him he has a granddaughter his step son is gay .
Debb Harris 25

La Follette, TN

#23 Sep 2, 2016
Once again the -.....bull shit meter going off seriously ??????? As if. You pplreally don't have nothing better to do with your life do you ?? Evr herd of a Job or school ????? This crap needs to end seriously ???? I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 167,873
Harlan court tv 40 min knows 6
New Harlan tv 8 hr nosy neighbor 2
Ernie Shell Likes Guys!!! (Apr '10) 10 hr ERIC RUSH 67
Stamps 11 hr Stan 2
Church pastor Eads DUI again after manslaughter 23 hr sunny 2
Lone mountain to end sept 2 Sat victor 54

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages