dragunov sniper rifle w/scope for sale

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SNIPER

Baxter, KY

#1 May 11, 2010
I HAVE FOR SALE A NICE-RARE ROMANIAN DRAGUNOV FPK 7.62 X 54 SNIPER RIFLE W/ SCOPE
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LEAVE A MESSAGE.
interested

United States

#2 May 11, 2010
SNIPER wrote:
I HAVE FOR SALE A NICE-RARE ROMANIAN DRAGUNOV FPK 7.62 X 54 SNIPER RIFLE W/ SCOPE
bolt action? what year? power of scope? how much? give us something
SNIPER

Baxter, KY

#3 May 11, 2010
interested wrote:
<quoted text>bolt action? what year? power of scope? how much? give us something
I'LL HAVE TO ASK MY HUBBY ALL OF THIS AND GET BACK TO YOU.
HARLAN CO

Manchester, KY

#4 May 11, 2010
whats the price of the gun??? atlanticfirearms.com u can get a new one with scope for 650.00 ar15's for 499.00 and ak47 start at 300.00 just putting that out too everyone interested in high impact rifles check it out great site they send the guns too local dealer ships to pick them up best place is in corbin but check it out if the gun is a good price im interested in it... thanks

Since: May 09

Baxter, KY

#5 May 11, 2010
i just sold a 1939 russian 7.62x54 sniper rifle for 200, i didnt like it to much so i got me a 30-06
lolz

London, KY

#6 May 11, 2010
HARLAN CO wrote:
whats the price of the gun??? atlanticfirearms.com u can get a new one with scope for 650.00 ar15's for 499.00 and ak47 start at 300.00 just putting that out too everyone interested in high impact rifles check it out great site they send the guns too local dealer ships to pick them up best place is in corbin but check it out if the gun is a good price im interested in it... thanks
is that the one close to the honda shop?
akjaxx

Rosedale, MD

#7 Aug 4, 2010
SNIPER wrote:
Hi,

Interested in your rifle, please let me know how much you are asking and if you have photos that would be great.

reply to ferrarifans@gmail.com

thanks
akjaxx

Rosedale, MD

#8 Aug 4, 2010
hello,

I am interested in a Dragunov if anyone has one available.

thanks
CominghomefromUS MC

Dana Point, CA

#9 Aug 5, 2010
I'm coming back to Kentucky next week.. Would like to come see the rifle. Spent 5 years in the Marine Corps. I def. like to check it out for my collection
OGL

West Babylon, NY

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Price & pics plz
tntdominic

Flower Mound, TX

#11 Aug 8, 2010
Romania did not make a Dragonov, russia did and it is marked SVD. The romanian one is based on a Kalishnikov action and is often passed as a Dragunov.
SNIPER

Harlan, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2010
tntdominic wrote:
Romania did not make a Dragonov, russia did and it is marked SVD. The romanian one is based on a Kalishnikov action and is often passed as a Dragunov.
FYI:
It says Romanian dragunov right on the gun, stamped directly from the company!
SNIPER

Harlan, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2010
CominghomefromUSMC wrote:
I'm coming back to Kentucky next week.. Would like to come see the rifle. Spent 5 years in the Marine Corps. I def. like to check it out for my collection
If you can send me your email I can tell you where we can meet so you can look at the rifle. When will you be in Harlan?
Bushwhacker

Baxter, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2010
It is on the Kalishnikov design and more than likely made in Romania by Romac industry. They may not be a true Dragunov, but the do shoot very well. The price that was stated earlier was on target for this rifle.
Victor

Cape Coral, FL

#16 Aug 22, 2010
SNIPER wrote:
send to me the pictures and the price
LOOKING

Harlan, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Victor wrote:
<quoted text> send to me the pictures and the price
I need your email address.
SNIPER

Harlan, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2010
Victor wrote:
Plz send your email for pics, etc...
Danila

Spokane, WA

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Victor wrote:
privet Victor, a y tebya es cho na prodaju????
shi tekst na (pyat nol devat) 9817618.

menya zavyt Danila
John

Tampa, FL

#20 Sep 6, 2010
SNIPER wrote:
I am interested in this Dragunov
wes

Danville, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2010
im very interested id like to have it so i could stick the barrel in my ass and blow my head off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Yes and Amen 135,202
Harley, Tasha, Sierra& KK. 5 hr Absolute zero 1
Jamela (Sep '14) 5 hr Absolute zero 317
Katrina Smith (Jul '12) 6 hr knows the truth 5
Run ________---------_________ >>>>>>> !!! 7 hr Sharlene45 1,557
who ratted on ray lamb 8 hr omg 13
Fields Family 9 hr Debi 1
Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance