Your god "Ron Paul"
Vet

Wooton, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Your god Ron Paul is an idiot, but thats good, his son is a bigger one so its expected. He bad mouthed the Navy Seal that was shot and killed. I guess its not enough that he and his family are nazi's, I guess they need to try and put down vets, cause him and his followers are to big a coward to do anything!!!
mamamia

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
awwwww umad? Are you mad that his son is the only one with enough balls to stand up to your holy one? What are you on kid? This is more than kool-aid you need help.“Chris Kyle was a hero like all Americans who don the uniform to defend our country. Our prayers are with his family during this tragic time.” From the mouth of Rand Paul.
Vet

Wooton, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
This post was about Ron Paul you idiot!!! And as far as Rand goes, he is a nazi that his mom should have aborted!!!
mamamia

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
you said his son and "nazi" really?
fred

Crossville, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
rand and ron are both idiots too stupid to wipe their buts then and the tea party are one and the same
fred

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
THEM AND THE TEA PARTY****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min usa 159,459
Lone mt processing 1 hr nooneinparticular 6
Eye Doctors 9 hr losers coal 4
Justin and Kevin Long from Smith 19 hr Sad 13
New girl at huddle house Mon Need to know 13
Abilene Baptist Church in Evans GA: Promoting R... Mon yep 3
Western sizzler ? Sun The fam cook 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance