Chihuahua puppy

Ivel, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
3 month old boy chihuahua, been wormed and is house trained. Very friendly. Forsale!!
How cute
#2 Dec 29, 2012
good luck i have a 8 week old peakiness for sale....and hes wormed and trained to...but so far no buys..lol
Chihuahua puppy

Ivel, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Yeah I know lol I was trying to get rid of him for a friend they was just wanting fifty for him which is a good deal I think.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
How cute wrote:
good luck i have a 8 week old peakiness for sale....and hes wormed and trained to...but so far no buys..lol
Unless it's AKC and vet checked you'll have to come down on the price. And not being smart but it's spelled Pekingese. People like to buy from people who know about the breed. You said he would weigh 5 pounds grown. What are you basing that on? How big are his parents and do you you have them on site? These are the questions a person lookinking to spend that type of money are going to ask. I have the smallest pekingese I have seen in this area and she is full blooded. I would like to have another but can't find one suitable.
Anonymous

Seattle, WA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Good luck!
interested

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
do you still have the pup? if so is he a short hair or long haired? what color is he? is he full blooded? i am very interested.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Thank you. I would have to know the breeders reputation because I wouldn't want to pay alot for a poor quality dog also. Well I'm not sure I would have to buy one. I have never seen a 5 pound pekingese fully grown. I've seen them online where they are specially bred "sleeve"pekingese but then you are really talking money. You're not going to be able to buy one of these from just anybody. Good luck to you.
How cute
#8 Dec 29, 2012
He is akc reg. and i knew it was spelled wrong just wasnt sure how to spell it and 250 is a really good price most ive seen r 500 plus exspecial his size.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Sounds like a good deal. I love my little girl. They are great companions.
How cute
#10 Dec 29, 2012
He is a great pup i just ant home alot and feel like he deserves someone who can spend more time with him
How cute
#11 Dec 29, 2012
also thier is a pic posted check him out!!!
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
They get depressed if they have to stay home by theirselves alot. They like to be where you are and follow you... but at the same time they're quiet and not in your way like most dogs. Mine knows what I say.They make an excellent housedog.
Friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2012
The chihuahua puppy is done sold... Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 163,429
Tennessee stud 43 min Jay 10
Scotty Napier (Oct '13) 6 hr Timmy knows 5
Old steakhouse 8 hr Nom Nom 8
Robert Napier arrested!? 8 hr MkUltra 2
ARH Unfaithful (Aug '10) 8 hr I know too 47
Lisa Engle? 10 hr Faith 3

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages