Do women have higher IQs than men?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

tommy jenkins

Mclean, VA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Do women have IQs higher than men? According to this study found in a British newspaper, women’s IQs have improved or overtaken men’s IQs. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21738... .

I would challenge this study especially among women in the United States. They voted for and seem to continue to support Barack Hussein Obama (a known failure of a president). This would indicate “most” women in the United States are getting less intelligent. Women, homosexuals, blacks and Jews vote lock step for the Democrat Party which shows a “lack” of reasoning. Only white males and republican women seem to be intelligent in our society (not counting the white male liberals).
cam

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 16, 2012
no not always and syaing this is sexist to men i for one have an iq of 140 so and that is well above average so yah
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
cam wrote:
no not always and syaing this is sexist to men i for one have an iq of 140 so and that is well above average so yah
lol
women

Hyden, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2012
are of course smarter than men. When Adam woke up and saw Eve, he said "Who are you?" She said, "Your boss." And it's been that way ever since..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes in Harlan, Kentucky (May '13) 21 min Howie 114
was a 4 yr old really found dead at Rosspoint y... 23 min Harlan county 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Mike thunkit 137,834
the music thread (Jan '12) 1 hr texas pete 1,351
Harlan Window Tint (Feb '11) 2 hr guest 17
Word Association 2 hr 40ish 534
pizza hut 2 hr wondering 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 5 hr MrsGladToBeMe 2,450
Circuit Court Clerk Fri Fact 142
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]