Black Panthers doing some good at the...

Black Panthers doing some good at the polls

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#1 Nov 6, 2012
ginger

Harlan, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
They should arrest everyone of them.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
&fe ature=related

HA HA HA HA!!!

They aint so brave when the numbers are NOT overwhelmingly in their favor are they! LMBFAO!

Watch this and look at the fear in their eyes! HA!

Wonder why the law was there? Do you think that maybe the all mighty Black Panthers needed ...... PROTECTION?! HA HA HA HA!

When they are stood up to by equal or excessive numbers they ..... FOLD! HA!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#4 Nov 7, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6W_in_1Ya3EXX&feature=rel ated
HA HA HA HA!!!
They aint so brave when the numbers are NOT overwhelmingly in their favor are they! LMBFAO!
Watch this and look at the fear in their eyes! HA!
Wonder why the law was there? Do you think that maybe the all mighty Black Panthers needed ...... PROTECTION?! HA HA HA HA!
When they are stood up to by equal or excessive numbers they ..... FOLD! HA!
Oh, they were very much out numbered.

The Black Panthers caused no trouble at all at the polls, but they did what a true American would do....and that is allow people to vote without oppression, or restriction.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they were very much out numbered.
The Black Panthers caused no trouble at all at the polls, but they did what a true American would do....and that is allow people to vote without oppression, or restriction.
What in the world was you watching???

Who was being OPPRESSED or intimidated during the elections?

Did you see someone trying to stop any black people from voting? If you did you should report it! But of course you didn't! You're just full of . SH!T!! Why dont you grow up and stop trying to act like this is the 1950's? Not ONE person in America was denied the right to vote that was legally qualified to do so. Stop tying to put issues there that did not exist. WHEW! Grow up Jim!

Black Panthers are TRUE Americans?? You are about the dumbest idiot on topix.

They are a HATE group Jim! Don't you know that?

Did you not know that the leader of the new black panthers called for the death of all WHITES? That means you Bub! And don't you know that he said he hated ALL whites and that he wanted to start a war with whites and kill every single one of them, men, women and children? I thnk his exactr words were. "If you want true freedom you're going to have to start killing some crackrs! You're going to have to kill their babies" And you call that good Americans?? What the ... Is wrong with you?

Hey just go on youtube and you can watch the videos of their race hatred speeches. Just punch in Malik Zulu Shabazz or King Samir Shabazz and you'll find out how much of a "Good American" attitude they have! Man you need to wake up and get with the program!!!

The Black Panthers have called for the ELIMINATION of ALL whites. They have encouraged the killing of WHITE BABIES!!

But hey dont take my word for it. Search it and then get back to me on the subject.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#6 Nov 7, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world was you watching???
Who was being OPPRESSED or intimidated during the elections?
Did you see someone trying to stop any black people from voting? If you did you should report it! But of course you didn't! You're just full of . SH!T!! Why dont you grow up and stop trying to act like this is the 1950's? Not ONE person in America was denied the right to vote that was legally qualified to do so. Stop tying to put issues there that did not exist. WHEW! Grow up Jim!
Black Panthers are TRUE Americans?? You are about the dumbest idiot on topix.
They are a HATE group Jim! Don't you know that?
Did you not know that the leader of the new black panthers called for the death of all WHITES? That means you Bub! And don't you know that he said he hated ALL whites and that he wanted to start a war with whites and kill every single one of them, men, women and children? I thnk his exactr words were. "If you want true freedom you're going to have to start killing some crackrs! You're going to have to kill their babies" And you call that good Americans?? What the ... Is wrong with you?
Hey just go on youtube and you can watch the videos of their race hatred speeches. Just punch in Malik Zulu Shabazz or King Samir Shabazz and you'll find out how much of a "Good American" attitude they have! Man you need to wake up and get with the program!!!
The Black Panthers have called for the ELIMINATION of ALL whites. They have encouraged the killing of WHITE BABIES!!
But hey dont take my word for it. Search it and then get back to me on the subject.
I do not need a Black Panther lecture Raw, so sit down and exhale. Sound the OHM~~~ about 5 times and you will feel much better immediately.

Check with the Philadelphia polling places, and you'll find there were problems brewing.

Why do you think there were legal teams in place at almost every major polling place? Not for a social event I can report to you.

I do not give a damn about the Panthers, any more than I do the Klan.

I was sharing a video where the Panthers were at a polling place to open doors for people of all races, but would not allow you republicans to intimidate democrats.

It worked!!

PA ended up in the democrat column for the record.

Great news for me...bad news for you.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not need a Black Panther lecture Raw, so sit down and exhale. Sound the OHM~~~ about 5 times and you will feel much better immediately.
Check with the Philadelphia polling places, and you'll find there were problems brewing.
Why do you think there were legal teams in place at almost every major polling place? Not for a social event I can report to you.
I do not give a damn about the Panthers, any more than I do the Klan.
I was sharing a video where the Panthers were at a polling place to open doors for people of all races, but would not allow you republicans to intimidate democrats.
It worked!!
PA ended up in the democrat column for the record.
Great news for me...bad news for you.
Uh you did not JUST show a video on the actions of the Black Panthers, You expressed admiration and approval for the Black Panthers.

And I think that shows what kind of character you have. Anyone who would express admiration for (And when you compare them to "GOOD AMERICANS" that clearly illustrates that you approved of what they were doing) any HATE GROUP is a pretty low life individual.

Now maybe you were ignorant of the TRUE nature of the Black Panthers. Maybe like many other things you are completely oblivious to their true agendas.

But why did we even NEED them there? Don't Penn have a police force and other officials to police the polling places? Are they not BLACK Americans on the PA police force?

And I have seen NOTHING that would even suggest that ANY republican tried to intimidate any one else! Neither have there been any evidence that any Democrat tried to intimidate someone else. Where is your PROOF? What facts do you provide to substantiate your claims? Apparently you're the only one making such claims. And you live in ... COLORADO!

And in case you didn't know it. The Black Panthers ENDORSED OBAMA!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#8 Nov 8, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh you did not JUST show a video on the actions of the Black Panthers, You expressed admiration and approval for the Black Panthers.
And I think that shows what kind of character you have. Anyone who would express admiration for (And when you compare them to "GOOD AMERICANS" that clearly illustrates that you approved of what they were doing) any HATE GROUP is a pretty low life individual.
Now maybe you were ignorant of the TRUE nature of the Black Panthers. Maybe like many other things you are completely oblivious to their true agendas.
But why did we even NEED them there? Don't Penn have a police force and other officials to police the polling places? Are they not BLACK Americans on the PA police force?
And I have seen NOTHING that would even suggest that ANY republican tried to intimidate any one else! Neither have there been any evidence that any Democrat tried to intimidate someone else. Where is your PROOF? What facts do you provide to substantiate your claims? Apparently you're the only one making such claims. And you live in ... COLORADO!
And in case you didn't know it. The Black Panthers ENDORSED OBAMA!
How could you see anything happening all over the United States from your couch in Harlan County? You couldn't, so your statement is unfounded, and not factual.

I'm glad the Panthers endorsed Obama. I wonder who the Klan endorsed?

Why do you think there were so many lawyers at almost all polling places in large population polling places?(Whites trying to intimidate/suppress voters of different color).

Did you know on the clip I shared with you, those Black Panthers were invited there, and were polling officials appointed by the polling location officers.

Nothing happened, with exception of people exercising their right to legally vote.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#9 Nov 8, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh you did not JUST show a video on the actions of the Black Panthers, You expressed admiration and approval for the Black Panthers.
And I think that shows what kind of character you have. Anyone who would express admiration for (And when you compare them to "GOOD AMERICANS" that clearly illustrates that you approved of what they were doing) any HATE GROUP is a pretty low life individual.
Now maybe you were ignorant of the TRUE nature of the Black Panthers. Maybe like many other things you are completely oblivious to their true agendas.
But why did we even NEED them there? Don't Penn have a police force and other officials to police the polling places? Are they not BLACK Americans on the PA police force?
And I have seen NOTHING that would even suggest that ANY republican tried to intimidate any one else! Neither have there been any evidence that any Democrat tried to intimidate someone else. Where is your PROOF? What facts do you provide to substantiate your claims? Apparently you're the only one making such claims. And you live in ... COLORADO!
And in case you didn't know it. The Black Panthers ENDORSED OBAMA!
I did provide a link to see the Black Panthers in action at the polling locations. It's post #1.
For sure

Corbin, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
It's open season on Black Panthers. If they come near you, do what you must. Happy Hunting. The cops would love to arrest those idiots.
KKK

Cocoa, FL

#11 Nov 9, 2012
For sure wrote:
It's open season on Black Panthers. If they come near you, do what you must,run like hell.before they kick your ass Happy Running. The cops would love to arrest you idiots.
Great post,,,,How you doing on your supply of white Shiets,,,,,, Sheets
Just so

Corbin, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post,,,,How you doing on your supply of white Shiets,,,,,, Sheets
I'm not a rasist and I hate the KKK and The Black Panthers. They've been known to go to dramatic measures of harassing people. People need to protect themselves. They've got no right to be in anyone's face doing what they do. It's illegal for them to be at polling places saying either vote black or democrat or I'll break your face or body. I and everyone in this country have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves. Someone will eventually get hurt from that group.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you see anything happening all over the United States from your couch in Harlan County? You couldn't, so your statement is unfounded, and not factual.
I'm glad the Panthers endorsed Obama. I wonder who the Klan endorsed?
Why do you think there were so many lawyers at almost all polling places in large population polling places?(Whites trying to intimidate/suppress voters of different color).
Did you know on the clip I shared with you, those Black Panthers were invited there, and were polling officials appointed by the polling location officers.
Nothing happened, with exception of people exercising their right to legally vote.
I can watch NATIONAL news from my couch that I am sure would have broadcast any voter oppression of any kind. Especially in a large city. You're just blowing smoke and you know it. Like I have told you over and over. You and Obama are alike in many ways. Its all unsubstantiated lies and twisted facts with you and yer hero. Now prove me wrong! Where are the credible videos of voter oppression? Show me or shut up!

I know one thing I never seen ANY thing about ANY voter intimidation, or oppression by anyone. And neither have you! If you have PROVE IT!

And in my opinion the KKK are a bunch of morons. But lets examine your question. If the KKK were present at polling places this intire nation would have been in a an uproar. But if its the Black Panthers, little white cowards like you are so afraid to protest the presence of a hate group that you act as if you support what they're doing. When, in America do we need a HATE group to police ANYTHING?

This is not Nazi Germany stupid. We do not need the SS the Gestapo to police anything!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Just so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a rasist and I hate the KKK and The Black Panthers. They've been known to go to dramatic measures of harassing people. People need to protect themselves. They've got no right to be in anyone's face doing what they do. It's illegal for them to be at polling places saying either vote black or democrat or I'll break your face or body. I and everyone in this country have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves. Someone will eventually get hurt from that group.
In this case, the Black Panthers were invited by the polling station in a black community to assist the polls against voter intimidation.

They were not there to cause trouble, only to work at the polling station by invitation, acting by the voting rules deemed by law. They opened doors for people mostly to enter the building. There's nothing wrong with that.

The GOP did everything possible to slant this election to their favor. Sending out wrong dates when to vote to certain minorities, telling people to have picture ID, or you cannot vote when that was not true, misleading billboards everywhere to scare voters.

The new right wing GOP is nothing more than a pile of unAmerican shit.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#15 Nov 9, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can watch NATIONAL news from my couch that I am sure would have broadcast any voter oppression of any kind. Especially in a large city. You're just blowing smoke and you know it. Like I have told you over and over. You and Obama are alike in many ways. Its all unsubstantiated lies and twisted facts with you and yer hero. Now prove me wrong! Where are the credible videos of voter oppression? Show me or shut up!
I know one thing I never seen ANY thing about ANY voter intimidation, or oppression by anyone. And neither have you! If you have PROVE IT!
And in my opinion the KKK are a bunch of morons. But lets examine your question. If the KKK were present at polling places this intire nation would have been in a an uproar. But if its the Black Panthers, little white cowards like you are so afraid to protest the presence of a hate group that you act as if you support what they're doing. When, in America do we need a HATE group to police ANYTHING?
This is not Nazi Germany stupid. We do not need the SS the Gestapo to police anything!
Proof? It was all over the news.

You need to turn you TV channel to something other than Fox News then.

There was suppression tactics used before the election ever happened. It was all over the news, but I guess you missed it being on Fox!

Yes, we do need people to baby sit the polls due to intimidation, voter suppression, and illegal voting machines being set up to favor one person running over another.
Just so

Corbin, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case, the Black Panthers were invited by the polling station in a black community to assist the polls against voter intimidation.
They were not there to cause trouble, only to work at the polling station by invitation, acting by the voting rules deemed by law. They opened doors for people mostly to enter the building. There's nothing wrong with that.
The GOP did everything possible to slant this election to their favor. Sending out wrong dates when to vote to certain minorities, telling people to have picture ID, or you cannot vote when that was not true, misleading billboards everywhere to scare voters.
The new right wing GOP is nothing more than a pile of unAmerican shit.
No so. In Michigan and Ohio back when Bush and Gore were going at it they had them all over the place. I lived there at the time. They were not invited and in white communities. They showed up unannounced. I remember them getting told to leave by the cops. It's illegal for anyone to show up from any Party line. It's called electioneering. Maybe you've forgotten about it perhaps.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? It was all over the news.
You need to turn you TV channel to something other than Fox News then.
There was suppression tactics used before the election ever happened. It was all over the news, but I guess you missed it being on Fox!
Yes, we do need people to baby sit the polls due to intimidation, voter suppression, and illegal voting machines being set up to favor one person running over another.
Suspicion and reality are two different things.

Now where are these news stories about voters being intimidated and oppressed?

What web site do I go to to find them?

I would like to check that out. And if there are any proof that voters of any political party, group, minority, majority were intimidated, oppressed, it should be reported to federal authorities immediately???

You may have an Earth shattering story on yer hands there Jim. Since you seem to be the ONLY person in America that has proof that voter intimidation was present at certain polls across America.

What state did it take place in?

Who was being oppressed? Democrats? Republicans? Independents?

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? It was all over the news.
You need to turn you TV channel to something other than Fox News then.
There was suppression tactics used before the election ever happened. It was all over the news, but I guess you missed it being on Fox!
Yes, we do need people to baby sit the polls due to intimidation, voter suppression, and illegal voting machines being set up to favor one person running over another.
h you're talking about the man who was a democrat that had destroyed hundreds of voter registration form huh?

Uh thats NOT intimidation at the POLLS moron!

And THEY WERE NOT INVITED! Prove it!

If they were invited then as the poster said before that could be classified as electioneering! Becuase we all know who they endorsed. And thats illegal Pal!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Just so wrote:
<quoted text>
No so. In Michigan and Ohio back when Bush and Gore were going at it they had them all over the place. I lived there at the time. They were not invited and in white communities. They showed up unannounced. I remember them getting told to leave by the cops. It's illegal for anyone to show up from any Party line. It's called electioneering. Maybe you've forgotten about it perhaps.
This year, they were invited in Philadelphia, and they were not asked to leave. It was all over the TV and internet.

Did the Panthers hurt you in any way?

Didn't think so.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#20 Nov 9, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
h you're talking about the man who was a democrat that had destroyed hundreds of voter registration form huh?
Uh thats NOT intimidation at the POLLS moron!
And THEY WERE NOT INVITED! Prove it!
If they were invited then as the poster said before that could be classified as electioneering! Becuase we all know who they endorsed. And thats illegal Pal!
Call the Philadelphia, PA Polling Centers, and ask them directly.

Also, watch something other than Fox Raw.

It's okay for your Ilk to suppress voters I guess? And they did, or tried, but failed.

Bullshit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Dawson Dave 164,579
J&J pools 2 hr lazy 14
Looking for female Schnauzer to breed with Male... (Apr '14) 2 hr peacake52 128
Save-A-Lot 4 hr Answer man 2
Jeff bovee 4 hr Skittles 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr Mark mark 17,577
Green beans 4 hr guest 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages