ksp trooper throws a fit.
Dan

Baxter, KY

#103 Mar 17, 2013
lol for one he wasn't even speeding he was going down the road driving that cop hade no reason to get out of the car with no badge on or noting and grab him and yell at him like that.
Really

Harlan, KY

#104 Mar 17, 2013
DuckDy wrote:
Scotty Williams---a truant law-breaking stack of nothing set up a trooper. Big whoop. The real world will eat him alive!
Ksp violated my rights! Boo Hoo. My rights to illegally ride a dirt bie on an open road? Nope. Guess again!!!!!
How did he set him up? I bet he made him throw that little tantrum too didn't he lol....Even if the camera was on to film Jared....He still didn't have to act like he did...Oh and did anyone else see the fact that he had his 3 year old son in the front seat of that car!!!
Oh and check the laws,,,there is a law that states you can drive an off road vehicle on county roads for a shirt distance..Get over your-self!
DuckDy

Baxter, KY

#105 Mar 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he set him up? I bet he made him throw that little tantrum too didn't he lol....Even if the camera was on to film Jared....He still didn't have to act like he did...Oh and did anyone else see the fact that he had his 3 year old son in the front seat of that car!!!
Oh and check the laws,,,there is a law that states you can drive an off road vehicle on county roads for a shirt distance..Get over your-self!
How did he set him up?
1. How many people regularly drive at high rates of speed with a camera affixed to their head? He wasn't filming for National Geographic, I can tell you that.
2. He knew Boggs was on his porch (Scotty has been boasting about this, btw) and flew up and down the lane until Boggs took the bait.

Boggs is not completely innocent here, but Scotty was just begging him to "come get him."

It's a very short distance that ATVs (not dirt bikes) are allowed to travel (not Evel Kneviel-style as Scotty is known to do and was doing) along Ky roads for hunting, etc. all thanks to Johnnie Turner's legislation. Now Harlan County, especially Cloverfork, is a four-wheeler state with unnecessary deaths & life-changing injuries. What values we have, huh?
Scotty

Harlan, KY

#106 Mar 17, 2013
I love that im the talk of the county :D especially when NONE of you all knows what happened, where it happened or better yet the circumstances, he wasnt even at his house, look close, he even has his 3 yr old son in the car with him, and if its so bad of me to be the road on a dirtbike, then why has Jared recently pick his child up on a fourwheeler for custody and leave Dayhoit n cross US 119 to his house? Hmm bet nobody knew that huh? Im taking full responsibility for my actions, so shouldnt Jared do the same?
Citizen x

London, KY

#107 Mar 17, 2013
Well, Im still waiting to see Trooper Boggs throw his tantrum..Maybe he was mad cause he saw a human being doing something so stupid he could have gotten him self killed, didnt this family lose a young man in a 4-wheeler accident a couple years back??Maybe thats why he was mad,maybe as a Dad he would know the heart break that this boys mother would feel for the rest of her life if he would have to be the one who picked his remains off the road, and then had to break the bad news to her that her child would never be coming home again..Id personally shake his hand if it were my child, If they sue and get money, id be saving it for a funeral because of his lack of respect for the laws, thats whats gonna happen..
knut sac

Harlan, KY

#108 Mar 17, 2013
Scotty wrote:
I love that im the talk of the county :D especially when NONE of you all knows what happened, where it happened or better yet the circumstances, he wasnt even at his house, look close, he even has his 3 yr old son in the car with him, and if its so bad of me to be the road on a dirtbike, then why has Jared recently pick his child up on a fourwheeler for custody and leave Dayhoit n cross US 119 to his house? Hmm bet nobody knew that huh? Im taking full responsibility for my actions, so shouldnt Jared do the same?
if you're taking full responsibility, you should appologize to the public for your unlawful activity on a public road. it was your behavior that started this whole damn mess.
Lol

Baxter, KY

#109 Mar 17, 2013
Scotty wrote:
$1000 says you started this topic & put the video on YouTube.
Scotty

Harlan, KY

#110 Mar 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
$1000 says you started this topic & put the video on YouTube.
no i didnt start it, cause i think this website it a bunch of bull, n yea i put the vid up, it was my property to what i wanted to with it
Hhmmm

United States

#111 Mar 17, 2013
Glad you recorded it Scotty. Here is my question, what's was his reason to turn the camera off? And to whoever can answer it, what if Scotty said no?

You called it right. Im sure it was completely ok for him to be riding on 119. Bet he had a helmet on him and his son to right? Lol
Retired

Riverside, IL

#112 Mar 17, 2013
I don't know what video you people saw, but it obviously shows that Jarrod had dealt with this kid before and that the kid was trying to provoke him into doing something to give you people something to talk about. He succeeded...obviously all you people have to do is lay around drawing off of the government and letting US pay for your sorry lives. You people must realize at some point in time that real men run in the direction of danger and no matter how much crap you say about Jarrod, he is one of those that will run to your sorry butt if you are in trouble. I am quite certain that you wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone simply because it would require time out of your sorry life to step away from your internet access that I am having to for so you could do something worthwhile. All you haters need to respond to a shots fired call or walk up to a car after a pursuit or just make a traffic stop at 3 in the morning before you talk about anyone. You can say what you want in the comfort of your own home, but until you've done something with your own sorry life, stop talking about someone else's...

Harlan, KY

#113 Mar 17, 2013
Just think, if he does this while he thinks no one is watching, imagine what else he is doing? Imagine what he does when he's alone with someone? I heard he rode an old man around in the back of his car for a long time, threatening him, etc. I think he's just a little guy, former nerd, turned into a bully with a badge. Guys like this give the entire KSP a bad name. KSP should've been done with him a long time ago. Wise up guys!
I seen it too

Harlan, KY

#114 Mar 17, 2013
Yep, he did have his 3 year old in the front seat of his cruiser.
Scotty, if you have a brain in your head you would not be on here or anywhere posting about this or speaking about it to anyone, that is if you're taking legal action. Your lawyer will say the say the same. Your screwing yourself out of a lawsuit.
Person

Winchester, KY

#115 Mar 17, 2013
I thought it was aganist the law to have a three year old in the front seat of a car.?
see it

United States

#116 Mar 17, 2013
Scotty as well as previous posters are posting from the same location...Huntington Beach....Scotty we all know your gonna lose this one, quit trying to convince us that your innocent and Jared is sooooo bad....If you were riding up and down my lane, where my small children are playing you better believe I'd do more than tell you to turn your camera off....Get over yourself
get real

Harlan, KY

#117 Mar 17, 2013
his eyes wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that maybe Jared did not want to work a wreck on or off duty where a young boy gets killed while driving DB fast. Im sure he has seen enough in his time as a trooper, yes he was mad, at least he was not calling in the coroner to get this boy.
no he just wont's to be a bad a$$. or he thainks!!!
Who cares what he does

London, KY

#118 Mar 17, 2013
Scotty can obviously ride his bike however he wants if our cops are allowed to act however they want
Retired

Chicago, IL

#119 Mar 17, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>no he just wont's to be a bad a$$. or he thainks!!!
He is a bad a$$...he wears the uniform of a Trooper...I'm quite certain he can spell "thinks" and "wants" too... Why don't you take the next couple of decades and try to get your GED.
whinemuch

East Bernstadt, KY

#120 Mar 17, 2013
Retired wrote:
I don't know what video you people saw, but it obviously shows that Jarrod had dealt with this kid before and that the kid was trying to provoke him into doing something to give you people something to talk about. He succeeded...obviously all you people have to do is lay around drawing off of the government and letting US pay for your sorry lives. You people must realize at some point in time that real men run in the direction of danger and no matter how much crap you say about Jarrod, he is one of those that will run to your sorry butt if you are in trouble. I am quite certain that you wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone simply because it would require time out of your sorry life to step away from your internet access that I am having to for so you could do something worthwhile. All you haters need to respond to a shots fired call or walk up to a car after a pursuit or just make a traffic stop at 3 in the morning before you talk about anyone. You can say what you want in the comfort of your own home, but until you've done something with your own sorry life, stop talking about someone else's...
STFU you don't know anyone on here to say what they've done and haven't. I promise I've done more in my young life than you have your whole pathetic life, so don't accuse everyone of being lazy you bum. Oh, and your trooper boy was wrong, he violated rights, end of story. again, STFU
whinemuch

East Bernstadt, KY

#121 Mar 17, 2013
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a bad a$$...he wears the uniform of a Trooper...I'm quite certain he can spell "thinks" and "wants" too... Why don't you take the next couple of decades and try to get your GED.
You think wearing a Trooper uniform makes him a bada$$??? then since i wear a military uniform i must be superman..wow awesome for me. Look dick, just because someone wears a uni,doesn't make them a badass. Have you noticed how man bad cops are in the world today??? was the cop in california that killed innocent people recently a badass? NOPE DIDN"T THINK SO.....STFU
True

Harlan, KY

#122 Mar 18, 2013
The uniform doesn't make the man, the man makes the uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 29 min winner 5,921
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 31 min winner 6,191
Word Association (Feb '15) 32 min winner 2,127
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Jackie 177,730
Shinny ney toy I got today 2 hr inthere 1
RIP Brad Grant 2 hr hell has a place 2
Heather stidham 2 hr CREAMER 3
Magistrate District 5 11 hr Jeremiah Johnson 71

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages