Next Last
hfjf

Corbin, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
ksp trooper throws a fit on youtube.
yep

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I guess ol Jared got mad and had the other post removed. If he wouldn't be such an a$$ then people wouldn't talk about him. You can't treat people the way he does and not expect it to come back on you!
Citizen

Corbin, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
I'm all for respecting our Law Enforcement Officials, BUT, and yes there is a BUT >they need to also show RESPECT to the citizens and realize they are NOT above abiding by the laws of the state as well. I've never had a speeding ticket, nor been in any kind of trouble, yet is it fair that they pull you over for speeding then they pass you going 80? To a NON emergency I might add!! NO, its not. Just because you wear a badge doesn't give you the right to disrespect anyone, and for Christ's sake, stop acting like you are better than anyone because you're not. I guess we need to go back to Mayberry and be like Gomer Pyle & Barney FIFE...start screaming CITIZEN'S ARREST on a few!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Well I saw the video,the officer had no right to touch the feller but,he clearly was driveing reckless,and was speeding.I don't blame him for being concerned.However he did'nt handel the situation rationally.He appeared to be pi$$ed off!
amen

London, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
amen to that! They need a reality check FAST! I'm glad all these cops are getting law suits and getting put in their place. They deserve it! You give respect, you'll get respect. Act like an arrogant, I can do-whatever-I want a$$hole and you get punished. Good for the citizens who are taking a stand and getting them outta here. Out with the old, in with the new!
VET

Cumberland, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I think police should have to serve military not only because training would be benefit them but for some it would be a well deserved reality check!
Person

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Has any one seen how reckless they drive up 119 as a citizen,why are they going so fast if they don't have blue lights on they scare me .they should obey the law too.
Harlan

Harlan, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Me and my husband was driving down the road about a year ago and 3 police cars FLEW by us (with no lights or sirens. They cut across the bridge to where KFC and Taco Bell is. We followed them since we was going to Wal-Mart anyways. They had pulled into Taco Bell parking lot. We stopped and looked in the window wondering if they was robbed or something, well we staid long enough to see they was ordering food!!! It really bothers me how they will TAILGATE you then fly around you going way past speed limit! It's easier for stuff like this to be recorded and posted all over the internet with smart phones everyone has. I myself have a pic of an officer parked in the Wal-Mart fire lane, the pic shows him walking towards his cruiser with a bag, and you can see he has some contact solution in it. I myself am guilty of parking there in the past so I can't complain, I just don't see why I have to pay a fine and he don't?
task force

Wallins Creek, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
i agree,all cops should have some kind of military tranning,a real boot camp or some thing.not what there doing now,couse all they teach you is to be an as3 hole..by the way there new cops act,jared was such a sissy growing up he's making up for it now.like him pulling over every guy that gets with a girl he's after an will take them to jail if they don't take his crap..i wish he would lose his job so i could knock him out..in this vid he pretty much smacked that kid/guy what ever.he had no right to touch him or his helmet..
seriously

London, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2013
task force wrote:
i agree,all cops should have some kind of military tranning,a real boot camp or some thing.not what there doing now,couse all they teach you is to be an as3 hole..by the way there new cops act,jared was such a sissy growing up he's making up for it now.like him pulling over every guy that gets with a girl he's after an will take them to jail if they don't take his crap..i wish he would lose his job so i could knock him out..in this vid he pretty much smacked that kid/guy what ever.he had no right to touch him or his helmet..
I think Military Training makes them worse... they really think they are bad and bully people then...I have seen one that was in the Military and he acted psychotic!!!

Oh does anyone know if that cop in the video was on duty or not! It didn't look like he was suited up!!! And can they pull you over when they are not on duty!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I think Military Training makes them worse... they really think they are bad and bully people then...I have seen one that was in the Military and he acted psychotic!!!
Oh does anyone know if that cop in the video was on duty or not! It didn't look like he was suited up!!! And can they pull you over when they are not on duty!
I think you're right!Their use to be a city cop in Harlan.I can't rember his name but,when he would catch me out he would frisk me & fondel my testicals.At first I did'nt think much about it.After about the 3rd. or 4th. time I started to wonder.He bragged about being in the navy.So I completely agree wiyh you.seriously!

Loyall, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
Former high school nerd..turned cop..nuff said
Yeah, that's why he suffers from "Small Man Syndrome"
Seriously

London, KY

#14 Mar 14, 2013
You people should seriously repect law enforcemenat i mean SERIOUSLY now folks. I got me a degree so thats makes me know more than you guys for sure seriously now. That degree obviously has done little to improve my IQ, but common people lets get serious now! In addition, I am being dead serious about this seriously now!!!! I almost forgot to put my signature trademark having to many exclamation marks seriously now.
seriously

London, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Wow, I really hope you are having fun with that and it makes you feel better!!!

Could it be that you still can't handle me even when I'm being nice! And I'm sure you know how this would have gone a few weeks ago! But I don't do that anymore! So have fun. haha, lol

Oh I have never said I know more than anyone else, but apparently you feel very insecure with yourself. I hope you can come to grips with that because your comments keep getting more and more pathetic. I feel very sorry for you. So if trying to down me makes you feel better its okay with me!! I still love you, honey!! Seriously though!!

Loyall, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Seriously wrote:
You people should seriously repect law enforcemenat i mean SERIOUSLY now folks. I got me a degree so thats makes me know more than you guys for sure seriously now. That degree obviously has done little to improve my IQ, but common people lets get serious now! In addition, I am being dead serious about this seriously now!!!! I almost forgot to put my signature trademark having to many exclamation marks seriously now.
Seriously, are you being serious??? LOL
i seen

Hyden, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2013
that video on youth tube ,just wondering what upset the cop so bad about the cam,after all they all have them .he sure was pi$$ed of tho.what law against a citizen having his cam.on..??..
yep

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 14, 2013
i seen wrote:
that video on youth tube ,just wondering what upset the cop so bad about the cam,after all they all have them .he sure was pi$$ed of tho.what law against a citizen having his cam.on..??..
That's the kind of attitude Jared has all the time. Watch the video again and look at his fist when he gets out of the car. He looks like he could punch that boy!
thanks

Hyden, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kind of attitude Jared has all the time. Watch the video again and look at his fist when he gets out of the car. He looks like he could punch that boy!
i noticed that.he is on the edge ,i think the old boy needs a week or so on the beach.let him unwind some.his captain need give him a long break .then watch him for a while.
Wtf

Pippa Passes, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Well, he got mad when someone wore a camera on his dumbass, but they get people to ware them on drug dealers, wich they are wrong for selling drugs, but isn't he just as wrong for being disrespectful to this citizen?? I'll tell ya, the badge goes to there head, POWER TRIP, but the facts are coal miners make more money on unemployment than they do, whoever said need on high school was exactly correct!! These cops nowadays ain't shit without that badge, bet I'd square off with any of em and show em up without there tin courage pin!!!
seriously

London, KY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
I'm sorry but I do have to say it; he looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

He jumped out screaming and yelling and pointing, and then..... bam.....he realized he was caught on cam!!!
And things got even worse cause he was trying to plan a way to destroy it...I'm actually surprised he didn't break it and come up with some kind of a story.

hahahahahahaha, That is just too funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl walking on 119 7 min lord help 24
Old Glove Factory in Harlan, KY 27 min ghosthuntinggirl 1
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,090
Abusive Men 3 hr daydogg 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 142,341
Drug Court 6 hr Who is it 1
Is Rosspoint Elementary a good school? 11 hr homeschooling is ... 21
***last post wins*** (May '11) 11 hr cathouse cowboy 5,341
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages