smallest = scotty too hotty

Since: Jan 10

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2010
does size really matter
maleman

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Size does not matter but a talented tongue will have women chasing you down. A talented 1 inch tongue will chase away a 10 inch penis any day.
usick

Waynesboro, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2010
maleman wrote:
Size does not matter but a talented tongue will have women chasing you down. A talented 1 inch tongue will chase away a 10 inch penis any day.
I bet you are the lady's go to man when they need a good rim job.
catman

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 17, 2010
way to go baby. i cant get enought of my girles kittey .i dont have to have any thing else cause that turnes me on.the more she mones the more i cant hold back.
for real

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2010
It's a tie for the smallest one between Scotty S. and Britt R. Their both nice and cute but at that aint getting it done in the bedroom. As for the largest I'm keeping that to myself.
not bad

Harlan, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2010
I have a pretty good size one and a good size tongue and I enjoy using both of them I really just love to see the lady satisfied whatever it takes if she loves you and cares about you size don't matter anyway just give her plenty of what you got when her eyes roll back in her head you just might be getting the job done
Guy

Clay City, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2012
So tell us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Reason 148,426
Harlan Walmart Electronic Department 49 min If Not - then WHY... 11
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 hr -Prince- 15,159
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Mark mark 4,065
Thieves 5 hr Facts 13
curious 6 hr bored 3
fun with kimmie 8 hr Tramp353 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages