If found guilty should Jody Cooper ge...

If found guilty should Jody Cooper get the Death Penalty

Created by Wondering on Feb 28, 2013

113 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Life in Prison

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mamamia

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I believe he should but you know that's not likely to happen. They hardly ever use the death penalty these days... too many bleeding hearts are against it!
doughy biscuit

London, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I think hanus crimes should carry life of hard labor,Chain gangs.If you kill someone for killing someone dose'nt that make you a murderer as well.
mamamia

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
doughy biscuit wrote:
I think hanus crimes should carry life of hard labor,Chain gangs.If you kill someone for killing someone dose'nt that make you a murderer as well.
I don't understand people today its fine to kill Osama or Dorner yet another murderer gets to go to jail at taxpayers expense! As far as i'm concerned he took his own life as well when he ended that poor guys! Now his beautiful daughters will have to grow up without their daddy and his mother has lost a child (something far worse than death!)
good girl

London, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
No. If you execute a evil person you are not a murderer; you are ridding evil from amongst yourselves. If a person has so little regard for life that they will take a life for a pill or a few bucks, then they are deserving of what they get. No different that of you have one animal in a group who for reasons unknown begins killing others in the group. You must put that one down to save the others. The one has proven to be unstable and dangerous. The one is removed, the others are safer.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
They'll never ask for the death penality. More than likely they will plea them out.
ForTheRecord

Baxter, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2013
It's heinous. Not hanus.

Good Lord....
Thats right

London, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2013
From what i`m hearing Shelby ain`t all their in the head and i`m sure most of you reading this knows what I mean, and another thing I heard today was one of his so called friends in Berea got him on a audio recorder and him talking about how he killed Ronnie!!
Thats right

London, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Shat wrong thread I thought I was n the Ronnie King thread in Evarts!! lmmfao
so so sad

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2013
He should get the death penalty, both of those boy's should. But Jody will try the insanity plea. Because he has been in the physic Ward a time or two. He should get death plain, pure, an simple. I still feel sorry for all the families.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2013
ForTheRecord wrote:
It's heinous. Not hanus.
Good Lord....
Wow,You're smarter than a 5th.grader.
John doe

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
so so sad wrote:
He should get the death penalty, both of those boy's should. But Jody will try the insanity plea. Because he has been in the physic Ward a time or two. He should get death plain, pure, an simple. I still feel sorry for all the families.
if you felt sorry for the families than you wouldn't be putting your comments on here...
John doe

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Looks to me like everyone on here does not have anything else better to do than set and prolong this bad situation...

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#13 Mar 9, 2013
John doe wrote:
Looks to me like everyone on here does not have anything else better to do than set and prolong this bad situation...
No one had posted here since 'Sunday Mar 3' so you`re the one prolonging this, Just Saying!!
John doe

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Don't have time to put anymore of my time into this....have at it buddy..
Nikki Delaney

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2014
Nikki delaney yes he should get the death penalty. Cause he took my baby away from me over some dum shit. He don't need to ever see the day of light. He should be sentence for life for what he done. You don't have no remorse for what u did.. you took away a very important person who never did anything to anyone..
I dont think

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2014
He needs the death penalty. Yes he should e punished for what he done but not the death penalty.
Latosha Dulaney

Kearny, NJ

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Yes Jody Cooper should get the death penalty because he took my nephew's life with no remorse and now my nephew's children have to grow up without a father my sister and our family is left with the hurt of missing Damiano.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Believe me, Life w/out parole would be much harsher than the Death Penalty..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 3, 2014
Make him fry.
gaysrsick

Hyden, KY

#20 Apr 3, 2014
CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
Make him fry.
How do you get the poop off your bird?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for work in hvac or plumbing 21 min dbl2389 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Betty 164,851
misty williams (Dec '10) 1 hr Ick 13
Ron Johnson (Mar '09) 3 hr truth 13
To my wanna be wife Addie Davenport 6 hr Mikey 1
News Whata s Goina On 7 hr Italian Maybe 17
Rhonda (Feb '10) 10 hr Wondering 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages