Posted in the Harlan Forum

baby g

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2009
i need to get a hold of robert carroll if anyone can help me
robertscousin

Baxter, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2009
call his mom and dads. The have the same number they have always had.
lmfao

Hazard, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
wat the hell wontin wit blue
blah blah blah

Rome, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Don't call his mom and Dad, call his house... he's not hard to find but quit with the drama already...
karma clem

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2011
i wouldnt call his parents or his house. his WIFE may get a little upset with random people especially chicks callin up.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 23, 2011
I heard he left his wife. Check at his brothers.
jerky in jail

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2011
I heard he is back in jail and he might be getting ready to go to the pen. Sellin Oxys will do it though.
A Friend

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2011
He ain't left his Wife, he's still messing with her head! He's a shit for sure! He thinks it's ok to go out get a little strange when he feels like it and then expects her to welcome him home with open arms! He needs to get his shit straight and stop with all the wandering! If he doesn't want to be with her he should get to stepping and keep on a walking!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2011
A Friend wrote:
He ain't left his Wife, he's still messing with her head! He's a shit for sure! He thinks it's ok to go out get a little strange when he feels like it and then expects her to welcome him home with open arms! He needs to get his shit straight and stop with all the wandering! If he doesn't want to be with her he should get to stepping and keep on a walking!
That i do agree on. Love her or leave her BLUEEEEEEEE Jen likes sloppy seconds doesn't she? Lol.
karma clem

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2011
A Friend wrote:
You tell them sister!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 13, 2011
You just got to love Topix Drama :)

Since: Jun 11

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2011
Needs to grow up! Step UP! And be a Man!
ahh buddy

Macon, GA

#13 Sep 4, 2012
hes more of a f**king man then you all will ever be
Sad Truth

Harlan, KY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Well hopefully he isnt a wife beater like his brother ! Someone should start beating the shit of these men that think they are the cock of the walk for beating the hell out of women it doesnt matter whatr the woman does if it is down to a man wanting to put their hands on a woman they should just leave!!!!! what is wrong with these boys now day's? As far as Blue and Jess they are alway's on again off again.....
u kno

Jackson, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
how the hell do u figure his brother beats on women sad truth you have lost ur damn mind an u dont kno half of what ur tlkin bout so i suggest u shut the hell up an keep ur 2 since outta it
Me myself N I

Baxter, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
blu is always on and off with jessie and has been sine i;ve known them....but it is their relationship and no ones business but theirs do you want to have people air your dirty laundry on topix???
they have kids who don't need people posting their family'spersonal business all out in the open get a life people
someone

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#18 Jan 2, 2013
what about his sister? i hear she's single and looking again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min USA 166,343
How many lies Edmond 15 min Pennywise 4
Capps 18 min Super mario 2
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,154
Sleeping around and back home. 7 hr Get A Life 4
Any one going to the Eclipse??? 13 hr Knows 3
Cassie Napier 16 hr Sam 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance