matt brock from putney

matt brock from putney

Posted in the Harlan Forum

i cant believe

Baxter, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2012
i couldnt believe that i saw matthew brock in don's super saver with a harlan county 119 prostitute jennifer adams i just about tripped over my own feet when i seen them together...my lord he down graded 390 degrees to the bottom of the barrel when he picked that... her and sister use to sit below the mines waiting for miners to come they would give them blow jobs for 30.00..she been in peewee valley she been in jail so many times for prostitution drugs she been on the needle she's lived at the christ hands she been in the hope center she has been a known prostitute for years her and her sister ...lord what was matt thinking does he have a death wish..i just tell you that girls has been with so many men from here to bell county and all other counties in between...does those brock from putney have no shame..does his mother have no shame to know what her son is with...and what he might catch that might put him 6ft under.all i can say is the man has no respect or shame for his self or his boys he must have been so so hard up to stoop that low i dont know how he holds his head up to be seen in public with her knowing what and how many she's been with how could he not walk in shame when he walks with jennifer adams.
karen

Harlan, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
good young man
sandy

Harlan, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Dont know much.. but hes seems alright
YYY

London, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
who ever started this meaningless thread nothing gets past you does it you should become a news reporter that way you can tell everyone else what the rest of Harlan County is up to wow is this really what's on gossip sites these days
bigbrad

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Bitch need to quit tlking abt matt brock like that hes an awsome feller and she dont have any diseases dumbass so stfu
miner

London, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Matt is a good friend of mine!He's alright in my book.even if he is bisexual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A danger to society 6 min Guest 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yawn 172,999
Steve Clem Cheating (Mar '12) 3 hr Dragon 111
Why Will Clem left Commercial Bank (Sep '09) 3 hr Dragon 16
High school sports 3 hr Ford 1
Word Association (Feb '15) 3 hr Gunslinger45 1,696
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Gunslinger45 5,516

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance