Obama CANNOT lose!
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2012
President (Dictator) Obama a very distinguished orator, and one shrewd distorter of facts and an expert at choosing the correct words to portray his opponent in a bad light. To understand Obama's tactics one must first completely ignore his twisted rhetoric that he presents as facts. One must also understand that Obama's allies are innumerable especially in the liberal driven media. They (The liberal media) very carefully word every story and airbrush over facts to favor Obama. Here are a few examples.

The liberal biased media called the "Terrorist" that attacked sovereign U.S territory "PROTESTERS" or "DEMONSTRATORS!"

Instead of showing the "TERRORIST" by the thousands they tried to convince us that only a few hundred were actually (To appease the Liberals on here)PROTESTERS. When in actuality there were THOUSANDS screaming "Death to America" all over the middle east.

They use words like "EVOLVE" When speaking of Obama changing his stance on any subjects. And when Romney does the same they call it "Flip Flopping" No one has "Flip Flopped" as much as Obama.

They praise his "Dream act" failing to mention that it was originally a REPUBLICAN idea. And that he completely bypassed congress when institution his dream act.

And they fail to mention how the "Dream act" Is going to cost you and I BILLIONS! They also will only briefly mention the fact that our border patrol agents and other law enforcement officials are now getting into trouble for upholding AMERICAN LAWS!!

And they try to keep secret the fact that Obama has thrown BILLIONS to green energy companies that have went BANKRUPT with our money.

And they will very seldom mention that Obamacare has already cost BILLIONS and if not repealed you and I are going to be FINED if we are not insured by 2013.

And as for outsourcing? HA! 70% of OBAMAS (Not BUSH'S) stimulus money went ..... TO CREATE JOBS OVERSEAS!

And what kind of man would use the death of some poor woman who succumbed to cancer as a political tool. I think that it's disgusting that he would use her death just to get votes!

And when they start the blame game.(Because we all know that the great Obama has NEVER done anything hurtful to the U.S economy)everyone must take the blame. Everyone accept OBAMA! And when they start with the Its Bush' fault they fail to mention that Obama had an OVERWHELMING advantage in congress for his first two years in office.

But due to his slimy tactics, gifted speaking, distorting the facts, the minority vote, Hollywood, character assassination and mainly thanks to the liberal media HE CANNOT LOSE! He could murder people and this nation is so stupid they would vote him in again.

But one thing is for sure. He could NEVER win on his own record. You people need to stop listening to all the negative (Twisted facts) ads and the liberal media and take a good hard look at what this idiot has really done to this nation.

4 More years and we will be in a depression.

But man if we could just see Romney's tax returns all would be well!

IDIOTS!

knut sak

Harlan, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
if obama don't lose, then we will.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 1, 2012
I dont think that the country can stand 4 more years of Obama.

And all jokes aside. Nothing has as much influence upon the American public as the main stream media does. And most all of the main stream media are pro-Obama. If you notice they are very cautious about how they word things so as to NOT portray Obama in any kind of negative way.

So the media will decide our next president. Them and of course MEXICO!

If you blindfolded the American public or just allowed them to review the results of 4 years of Obama and never allowed them to know his race There is NO WAY he could even come close to winning. But like Romney said he has the votes of the minority regardless of how he has performed. So we know that ALL MINORITIES are going to vote for him just becuase of his skin tone. Throw in a liberal media and he cant lose.

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2012
I would love to see the idiot try to run on his record alone. His job performance is a JOKE!
Prob

Manchester, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2012
We r already in the depression. Obama has already put millions of people out of a job they can say all they want o Obama did do nothing but if u dig in it he is in there. He tring to buy vote wiu these cell phones if they vote for him because of that they r dumb. He don't care bout us all he cares about is his obamacare n geting the rich richer all I know is I didn't vote to put him in n I know I ain't going to vote to keep him in.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#6 Oct 1, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
President (Dictator) Obama a very distinguished orator, and one shrewd distorter of facts and an expert at choosing the correct words to portray his opponent in a bad light. To understand Obama's tactics one must first completely ignore his twisted rhetoric that he presents as facts. One must also understand that Obama's allies are innumerable. Here are a few examples.
The liberal biased media called the "Terrorist" that attacked sovereign U.S territory "PROTESTERS" or "DEMONSTRATORS!"
Instead of showing the "TERRORIST" by the thousands they tried to convince us that only a few hundred were actually (To appease the Liberals on here)PROTESTERS. When in actuality there were THOUSANDS screaming "Death to America" all over the middle east.
They use words like "EVOLVE" When speaking of Obama changing his stance on any subjects. And when Romney does the same they call it "Flip Flopping" No one has "Flip Flopped" as much as Obama.
They praise his "Dream act" failing to mention that it was originally a REPUBLICAN idea. And that he completely bypassed congress when institution his dream act.
And they fail to " Is going to cost you and I BILLIONS! They also will only briefly mention the fact that our border patrol agents and other law enforcement officials are now getting into trouble for upholding AMERICAN LAWS!!
And they try to keep secret the fact that Obama has thrown BILLIONS to green energy companies that have went BANKRUPT with our money.
And they will very seldom mention that Obamacare has already cost BILLIONS and if not repealed you and I are going to be FINED if we are not insured by 2013.
And as for outsourcing? HA! 70% of OBAMAS (Not BUSH'S) stimulus money went ..... TO CREATE JOBS OVERSEAS!
And what kind of man would use the death of some poor woman who succumbed to cancer as a political tool. I think that it's disgusting that he would use her death just to get votes!
And when they start the blame game.(Because we all know that the great Obama has NEVER done anything hurtful to the U.S economy)everyone must take the blame. Everyone accept OBAMA! And when they start with the Its Bush' fault they fail to mention that Obama had an OVERWHELMING advantage in congress for his first two years in office.
But due to his slimy tactics, gifted speaking, distorting the facts, the minority vote, Hollywood, character assassination and mainly thanks to the liberal media HE CANNOT LOSE! He could murder people and this nation is so stupid they would vote him in again.
But one thing is for sure. He could NEVER win on his own record. You people need to stop listening to all the negative (Twisted facts) ads and the liberal media and take a good hard look at what this idiot has really done to this nation.
4 More years and we will be in a depression.
But man if we could just see Romney's tax returns all would be well!
IDIOTS!
I am not sure if you know this, but you are already making excuses for Mitt Romney to lose the debate, or you are already apologizing. I guess I don't blame you there.

Only one green energy company went under, and what you fail to mention is Bush put that into motion for these green energy companies to be funded. Obama just did what Bush put into law. One company failed, the rest are making money, and created jobs. Let's get this fact straight here. Again, Bush made the appropriations, left office, and Obama followed through because he had to by law.

You should be fined for not having insurance once it is made available. What idiot would not want universal health care? I see no one standing in line to die when manditory insurance of your choice could save their life.

Obama just Nailed China from jamming America. Now your Romney, just reinvested in China. Obama didn't, but Romney did.

Yeah, Romney's taxes are important. It shows how he continues to screw America, while getting richer.

Again, you need to blame your DO NOTHING Republicans in Congress, not Obama.

I'm out of room! Sheesh!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Prob wrote:
We r already in the depression. Obama has already put millions of people out of a job they can say all they want o Obama did do nothing but if u dig in it he is in there. He tring to buy vote wiu these cell phones if they vote for him because of that they r dumb. He don't care bout us all he cares about is his obamacare n geting the rich richer all I know is I didn't vote to put him in n I know I ain't going to vote to keep him in.
Another idiot exposed.

In a depression now?? Are you insane?*coughs*

Stay home on election day.

You haven't a clue about current American politics.

You do know about being a racist however.

Idiot!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#8 Oct 1, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
I would love to see the idiot try to run on his record alone. His job performance is a JOKE!
Let's also look at Congress record on the republican side, and let's see how they worked with Obama.....That's just it...They didn't work with Obama, and they [email protected] America in the azz in the processed.

If Obama wins, it will be a scream watching you republicans pi$$ and moan for 4 more years.

If Romney wins, it will be unreal watching Americans leave home to fight what Romney will start in Iran, that drags Russia in.

What's a joke is your Congress.

You do know what Congress job is don't you?

They are the real dictators, not the president.

You have a lot to learn.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#9 Oct 1, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
I would love to see the idiot try to run on his record alone. His job performance is a JOKE!
Auto industry saved and making a profit.

Stock has almost doubled while Obama has been in office.

Job creation are in the pluses, when they were in the minus when Bush was in office.

The banking industry is solvent now under Obama.

bin Laden, the leader of those who killed 1,000s of Americans is now dead and his operation is severely damaged under Obama's leadership. The Libya ordeal was a rouge group, not bin Laden's al qaeda, so don't go there....because 9/11 was on Bush's watch. No comparison there.

Children now have health care, when they didn't under Bush.

I could go on, but why bother?

Just go to work, come home and drink a few beers, and eat a few moon pies, watch Fox News, and keep talking about how the republicans are next to godliness and the democrats are worthless, when it was your republicans that got us into this [email protected] mess to begin with.

Unreal.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#10 Oct 1, 2012
knut sak wrote:
if obama don't lose, then we will.
Explain in detail how we will.

I want to hear your facts.

What are your facts based on?
tommy

Gaithersburg, MD

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Good god I hope that piece of dog shit loses! He has held unemployment at 8.3 or better since 2008. The middle income earners have seen their buying power go down (meaning the f ucking middle class has been SHRINKING). Gas prices are higher because he wants to lick the asses of the EPA. IT is a known fact that the Keystone Pipeline would CREATE jobs but that f ucking half-breed nitwit president doesn't the brains of a cold turd! His pumping money into dumbass projects like Solyndra have not worked and cost tax payers millions of dollars. Also, the GM money went only to the Auto Unions and did nothing to help the company. The company is still f ucked and their electric car is too expensive. Nobody can afford one because most of the cost to make the f ucker is to pay for the union's greed. Don't buy Rants god damed bull s hit! He obviously could give a s hit less about our future. He wants to give it all away to f ucking communism!

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if you know this, but you are already making excuses for Mitt Romney to lose the debate, or you are already apologizing. I guess I don't blame you there.
Only one green energy company went under, and what you fail to mention is Bush put that into motion for these green energy companies to be funded. Obama just did what Bush put into law. One company failed, the rest are making money, and created jobs. Let's get this fact straight here. Again, Bush made the appropriations, left office, and Obama followed through because he had to by law.
You should be fined for not having insurance once it is made available. What idiot would not want universal health care? I see no one standing in line to die when manditory insurance of your choice could save their life.
Obama just Nailed China from jamming America. Now your Romney, just reinvested in China. Obama didn't, but Romney did.
Yeah, Romney's taxes are important. It shows how he continues to screw America, while getting richer.
Again, you need to blame your DO NOTHING Republicans in Congress, not Obama.
I'm out of room! Sheesh!
OBAMA held the majority in congress for the first two years of his administration. if hadn't of his stupid Obama care woudl NEVER have passed.

Yep! It's easy to see that all your info came from the LIBERAL media.

Facts:(If you care to actually search them and not just listen to CNN.)

OBAMA signed the stimulus NOT BUSH!

Obama decided were the money went and who received it.

There have been several Green energy companies that have went bankrupt that had received guaranteed federal loans and stimulus money with the backing of the OBAMA administration. Search it the proof is there.

Obama has POURED money into companies that have sent jobs to CHINA! That also can be easily proved.

And if I don't want insurance WHO in the hey gave that idiot and the right to FORCE me to purchase it? This is supposed to be the nation of free choice.

It was OBAMA who BYPASSED congress and enacted the dream act (Again a REPUBLICAN idea) And he did it just to receive the Latino vote and you know it.

It was Obama who has repeatedly refused to call a terrorist what he is. In his words they were protesters! When we all know they were and are TERRORIST! And by the way. Didn't Obama assure us that Al Qaeda was dead? HUH!

Its OBAMA who has continually apologized to the radical Muslims who want to destroy every American on the planet.

Why do seem so devoted to a man who has nearly brought this nation to its knees and refuses to accept responsibility for any of it? Why are you so determined to vote Democrat! No ones trying to take away your welfare check Jim. You'll still get yer medicare! Wisen up old timer ad vote Romney or that medicare you're looking forward to will not be there after Obama gets finished gutting it.

Oh well cant teach a new dog old tricks!
tommy

Gaithersburg, MD

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail how we will.
I want to hear your facts.
What are your facts based on?
If you would pull your god DAMED head out of your f ucking ass hole, I think people have spoken eloquently on the subject. For your f ucking information, it was the democrats who chose not to regulate banking in 2005. Why don't you check it yourself! Get off you lazy f cking ass and do the checks. Many people have already provided plenty of evidence that Obama is nothing but a dumbass community oganizer! It's idiots like you who would drive this country over the edge...SO get f ucked! Also, if you are not aware, LESS f ucking people are working nowadays than ever; we are living in times worse than the depression. WHY...because dumbshit (Odumb ass) doesn't have any business sense at all! IT's strike 3 and DUMBASS is OUT!

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Auto industry saved and making a profit.
Stock has almost doubled while Obama has been in office.
Job creation are in the pluses, when they were in the minus when Bush was in office.
The banking industry is solvent now under Obama.
bin Laden, the leader of those who killed 1,000s of Americans is now dead and his operation is severely damaged under Obama's leadership. The Libya ordeal was a rouge group, not bin Laden's al qaeda, so don't go there....because 9/11 was on Bush's watch. No comparison there.
Children now have health care, when they didn't under Bush.
I could go on, but why bother?
Just go to work, come home and drink a few beers, and eat a few moon pies, watch Fox News, and keep talking about how the republicans are next to godliness and the democrats are worthless, when it was your republicans that got us into this [email protected] mess to begin with.
Unreal.
Another LIBERAL MYTH! JOBS!

Are you kidding me? The very few jobs that have been created are mostly temporary or very low wage jobs. People who under bush was making good money are now forced to scrape by on minimum wage.
If they can find a job at all

And if they counted those who never found a job our unemployment rate would probably be somewhere between 10.0-12% I seen were teh unemployment rate in predominantly black cities was something like 16% GOOD LORD and they still support him just because of his color. UNREAL!

You and CNN hate to acknowledge that they DO NOT COUNT those unemployed who are no longer drawing benefits. Wonder what the rate would be if they chucked them into the mix and recounted? SCARY!
Prob

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot exposed.
In a depression now?? Are you insane?*coughs*
Stay home on election day.
You haven't a clue about current American politics.
You do know about being a racist however.
Idiot!
. O really u want to start on this one now y don't u look around everyone looking for job prices going up it ain't my felt that your eyes is to old to c it. Racist call me what u want it ain't a race thing y I ain't voting from him because he is wrothless but I know u u r one of the stupid people thatis going to vote from him how bout u stay home a make yourself useful for once n help America out.
hmmm

Blacksburg, SC

#16 Oct 1, 2012
The unemployment isn't improving quickly thanks to the Reps in Congress voting against the Jobs Act.
Many decades ago, our gov't approved providing landline phones to the poor. During the Bush administration, free cellphones were added to this for the poor.
Now, where do you get that Obama is giving away phones fo votes? Go read some history.
And The Rep Congress voted against a bill to put veterans to work. And the Rep Congress has allowed the Farm Bill to to lapse....enjoy those expensive groceries next year and thank your Reps in Congress.
By now, it would take a deaf and dumb mute to not realize that Romney has no common sense(the dog on the car)Jcan't identify a donut). His wife told in an interview that she was worried about his mental health. Red flag there!
knut sak

Harlan, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain in detail how we will.
I want to hear your facts.
What are your facts based on?
you joe friday or somebody man? it's wisdom. that's what it is.
Prob

Manchester, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2012
hmmm wrote:
The unemployment isn't improving quickly thanks to the Reps in Congress voting against the Jobs Act.
Many decades ago, our gov't approved providing landline phones to the poor. During the Bush administration, free cellphones were added to this for the poor.
Now, where do you get that Obama is giving away phones fo votes? Go read some history.
And The Rep Congress voted against a bill to put veterans to work. And the Rep Congress has allowed the Farm Bill to to lapse....enjoy those expensive groceries next year and thank your Reps in Congress.
By now, it would take a deaf and dumb mute to not realize that Romney has no common sense(the dog on the car)Jcan't identify a donut). His wife told in an interview that she was worried about his mental health. Red flag there!
idk let's one he didn't care none bout the poor before term was bout over n now he cares so much bout them that says something there. Obama he is a worried guy he says this n that n he don't do it he is a big lier he has showed us that over a year n now he's playing his lying suck plan Romany mite have his issues but all I can say is that he ain't lied to us unlike Obama has

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2012
I find it interesting that Obama waited until the campaigns to mention the lady who died with cancer. And to try to blame anyone for her death is one of the most disgusting tactics used by any candidate in the entire history of politics.

If he was SSSOOOO worried about the middle class why did he not say something about her before the campaign? And do people actually believe that Romney even knew this woman? Obama makes it sound like Romney put a gun to her head and blowed her brains out. And of course the liberal biased media fails to mention that she had her OWN INSURANCE!
Prob

Manchester, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
I find it interesting that Obama waited until the campaigns to mention the lady who died with cancer. And to try to blame anyone for her death is one of the most disgusting tactics used by any candidate in the entire history of politics.
If he was SSSOOOO worried about the middle class why did he not say something about her before the campaign? And do people actually believe that Romney even knew this woman? Obama makes it sound like Romney put a gun to her head and blowed her brains out. And of course the liberal biased media fails to mention that she had her OWN INSURANCE!
. Exactly Obama don't care what he says or does all he cares about is getting back in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harlan court tv 14 min Knowno 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Gods View 167,619
Harlan and Harlan Co need to drop football. 1 hr goober 18
Lone mountain to end sept 2 2 hr UMWA 53
2000 chevy blazer for sale 5 hr Interested 3
the music thread (Jan '12) 20 hr Musikologist 2,918
Corey scroggins 23 hr Secertly broken 4

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages