white women love black men

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
udontknowme

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2012
All white women want to be with a brother once in there life. Just a little something for you caucasion men to think about. Yes believe me. Even though your Wife or daughter wont admit it to you. Look at how they look at us the next time we encounter you:) please give me your comments
nope

Harlan, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2012
i would never wanna be with a nasty stinky monkey if i wanted that i would go out in the mountains and make out with a animal your a fat trashy pal pasty skank and probably being pimped for some roxys you nasty skank!!!!
may know

Baxter, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2012
nope wrote:
i would never wanna be with a nasty stinky monkey if i wanted that i would go out in the mountains and make out with a animal your a fat trashy pal pasty skank and probably being pimped for some roxys you nasty skank!!!!
Dam. Very well said.
udontknowme

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2012
You know you hillbilly gals love those black bucks. We can keep it between us. Dont let our men know. The brothers are taking over everything
lulz

London, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2012
you know what they say...once you go black, you're a single mom!
udontknowme

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Hillbilly gals are the easiest for brothers to get. But have to leave the hillbillies with a little sumn sumn:) :). Dont make me execute this pimping in yo little hick town:)
Guest

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2012
udontknowme is clearly a white guy just looking for a reaction here. No black person would ever use the words "black buck" when talking about their own race.

This thread here is what is wrong with Topix. It allows low-life people who do not deserve to have a say in anything, to have a place to say something.

But as for the subject, some white women do want black me. Some white women would never date a black guy. On the flip side, some black women like white men, while some black women would never date a white man no matter how good looking he is.

I do not personally believe in race mixing, mainly because of what it does to the kids. But if a grown man, black or white, wants to get with a grown woman, black or white, that is their right and we should not look at them any differently.
guest

Baxter, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2012
udontknowme wrote:
You know you hillbilly gals love those black bucks. We can keep it between us. Dont let our men know. The brothers are taking over everything
you must not have got a real hillbilly gal...that is a myth not truth LOL
udontknowme

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Mix race is taking over the USA. People of color are taking over. Our turn to have fun with your women:)
Guest

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Udontknowme,
White's a color, too, right?
udontknowme

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2012
Yes but not really:) because you guys tan to get color. Nothing wrong being a want to be.
Mary

Baxter, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2012
lulz wrote:
you know what they say...once you go black, you're a single mom!
this is true,and they end up living in a TRAILER cant keep a man LMFAO.
udontknowme

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>this is true,and they end up living in a TRAILER cant keep a man LMFAO.
You most likely have no ass. See to prove my point. A white woman see even a post about black men and they just flock all over us. White men. Keep eye on your girl. Or you will be seeing what i taste like when you go down on her. Lmmfbao:)
udontknowme

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>this is true,and they end up living in a TRAILER cant keep a man LMFAO.
I seen you with a brother mary:) you think you slick. I will bust you out. Ok. You want that mary. We both know how and what you like.(Brothers) Just joking, i wont tell anyone your business
joy

London, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2012
lulz wrote:
you know what they say...once you go black, you're a single mom!
Forever!!!!!!!!!!
udontknowme

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2012
My point is being provened. See how the hillbillies love a brother. They are really curious see
funny

Harlan, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
look people this is a fat black guy lives over there in sunshine he is using a friends phone with facebook you know black men don't got internet lmao or any money around here so anyways he is just trying to get people to fight with him just let this one die out and no one talk on it let him sit over in the projects with his paints on his thighs and underwear showing and fake gold teeth and nappy hair with a comb stuck in it and a white tee hanging to his knees lmao i summed it right up for ya'll ghetto broke project ni ______gg!!!!!!!!er thats whats up on here!!!!
may know

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2012
funny wrote:
look people this is a fat black guy lives over there in sunshine he is using a friends phone with facebook you know black men don't got internet lmao or any money around here so anyways he is just trying to get people to fight with him just let this one die out and no one talk on it let him sit over in the projects with his paints on his thighs and underwear showing and fake gold teeth and nappy hair with a comb stuck in it and a white tee hanging to his knees lmao i summed it right up for ya'll ghetto broke project ni ______gg!!!!!!!!er thats whats up on here!!!!
Bawhaha this is a spot on. I love the last 2 lines.
GodOwaR

Harlan, KY

#21 Mar 8, 2012
udontknowme wrote:
All white women want to be with a brother once in there life
Two kinds of white women with "bruthas".

#1. The brutha is rich and the white hoe is a gold digger.

#2. A bast A$$ skank that no self respecting white man would be caught dead with.

Be proud of that!
momma

Harlan, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2012
it's called white trash and vice versa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 18 min _Zoey_ 3,552
Word Association 20 min _Zoey_ 65
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 21 min _Zoey_ 1,217
Mosley disappoints in first crisis 42 min Wtf ever 83
***last post wins*** (May '11) 52 min mr goodwrench 946
Harlan Cumberland coal! 1 hr OLDMINER 34
Gill smith 2 hr judy 5
Do you approve of Jim Roddy as Magistrate? (May '12) 3 hr Kayla 27
County Clearing Debbie Howard's store Parking ... 7 hr Patriot 71 6

Flood Warning for Harlan County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Updating Bengals' 1st-Round Big Board Post-Combine
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Report: Panthers, Browns Interested in Ginn
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL