First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lala

Harlan, KY

#64 Dec 16, 2010
AND PREACHER COLLIONS I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR WORD OF GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE CONDONING ADULTRY..YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR RONNIE TO GET BETTER BUT YOU ARE ON HEAR BASHING HIM YOU MUST BE A SICKOOO TO..AND DELORA TAKES HIM TO GET HIS DOPE AND ALWAYS HAS SO ITS NOT ALL RONNIE FAULT(PRECHER COLIONS)...YOU NEED PRAYED FOR FOR BEING ON THIS WEB SITE YOU NEED TO BE READING YOUR BIBLE
funny

Harlan, KY

#65 Dec 16, 2010
His church is probably held in the Detention Center where he is at right now.
WANTSTOKNOW

Dallas, TX

#67 Dec 17, 2010
WHO is the woman/girl that is attending this church that Tim is preying on now? I know there is someone there, I have prayed and God has confirmed this to me. I have been hearing some stories circulating in Harlan Co. that he is preying on an unsuspecting young woman at this church. I have not found out a name yet, but I will. IF anyone knows the name of this young woman, please do share as I want to contact her by whatever means possible to forewarn her about what is happening, I want to warn her of what Tim Goshen truly is and what he is all about. She needs to know, so that she can pray, put on the full armor of God and leave that church if thats what it takes doing. TIM GOSHEN you will be exposed and YOU WILL NOT victimize another woman or young woman and use and abuse them, break their faith and spirit as long as people such as I can stop you before its too late. IF THIS IS TRUE and there is a young woman, STOP THIS TIM and leave her alone! My guess is that she is already involved with someone or married and this is merely a challenge, IF this young woman reads this or comes across this and she has any idea already, I DO PRAY that she reads this and takes it to God and runs as fast as she can, I also hope that I can contact her before it it too late! To DELORA you are being fooled, you think that you are the only one? HE IS PREYING on other women and the stories are some are in his church that he is preying on! RUN DELORA, keep your family and your husband DO NOT give up your life for the likes of this man! GOD BE WITH YOU ALL!
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Dec 17, 2010
I am a Christian and I lead a Christian life. I do not affiliate myself with websites such as this on a regular basis or any other basis at all. The ONLY reason that I am on this website at this time and on this topic is because I know this man, I know him personally and have for many, many of years and everything that has been said about him is true, I know these things to be true, others that are true children of God know these things to be true and God above knows that these things are true. The things that we as Christians do not see or cannot see because they are hidden from our eyes, God does see, as he sees every move that we make, at every second in our lives. There is nothing that any mortal man can hide from God. I do not claim to be perfect, I know that I am only human and I make mistakes daily. But as a Christian I am awake and aware in the spirit and that spirit lets me know when I am out of line or failing and it provides me with enough knowledge and conviction to know to hit my knees, repent and beg our God for forgiveness. The spirit also guides me to know to TURN AWAY from what I have repented for and to never repeat those actions. This man on the other hand believes and acts as if he is equal to God and even above God at times. He preys on unsuspecting womens Christian love and kindness. He acts as if he is only looking for friendship and once that door is opened, women then become vulnerable to his slithering ways and he begins to play on their minds. He uses God, religion and even messages from God and claimed prophecies to lure these women into his trap. He has done this for years and is continuing to do it. I have prayed and God has shown me that there are many other women to come, many others that will fall victim to this mans evil ways and manipulations. God has shown me so clearly that there is a woman a younger woman that this man is working on as we speak. God has spoken, saying she is pure and of a clean spirit, she is of God and he has great plans for her that do not involve this man or his ways and actions. God is trying to shield her, but the devil is in full attack against her right now. She is very unsuspecting, but this has been revealed to me. I do not know who she is, I do not have a name, but a message from God has been delivered to me that she does attend one of the churches he is affiliated with. I have been fasting and praying for God to reveal a name or even a face to me and I trust that He will. PLEASE everyone that knows this man and knows his ways, the Christians that know the truth PLEASE join in prayer with me for this young woman. We do not know who we are praying for but our God does and he will deliver her, but we must stand in agreement and pray without seizing! TO THE PASTORS MR. RICHARD STEWART and MR. ADAM ROARK YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED and you are in for a great downfall! God is not pleased with you and allowing such a great deception to fall upon you! HE will deliver you, your families, church and congregation from the evil works and plans of this man, BUT YOU MUST HEED this warning! God has instructed me not to contact you directly, as he has revealed to me that neither of you will listen to reason or the truth. Revealing this message on this website may not reach you and if this message does, God has said....THEY WILL NOT LISTEN OR BELIEVE! TELL Pastor Richard Stewart to FAST AND PRAY about this, TO TRUST IN ME THY LORD THY GOD and ALLOW ME to GUIDE HIS FOOTSTEPS not ANY other man involved. TELL MR. STEWART that I have delivered him many of times from the works of the adversary and I have sat his feet upon a solid foundation above the enemies and delivered him. ONCE AGAIN I THY LORD THY GOD SHALL DELIVER HIM, ONLY if he trusts IN ME. TAKE CONTROL OF THY CHURCH that I have given thee, take control of the church that I placed thee in once I delivered you from the place that you were in surrounded by the people that were against thy works!
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#69 Dec 17, 2010
PASTOR RICHARD STEWART: THIS is the church that I sent thee to for great works, do not be deceived by the works or ideas of this man who has failed and found his way into your church. I AM THY LORD THY GOD and I have sent this message to warn you. How many times must I deliver thee from the adversary and the many that rise against thee and place thy feet upon a solid foundation before thy will see and plant within thy heart all of these things that I have done for thee? The works I have sat forth before you are the works I have planned solely for thee, no one else but thee. Do not be misled or led astray as a great downfall in the great plans you are being led to follow are not my will, these plans are the ideas of man and it will fail. I thy Lord thy God will only deliver thee so many times, and it is up to thee to follow this warning and keep thy feet planted where I have planted them. Protect your flock and lead them in my direction, this is your job my child, no one elses, this is your flock, no other mans! FOR UPON YOU IS A GREAT DECEIT and a person that you see ONLY for what he wants you too see!

THIS is what I was asked to deliver and I have. What Pastor Stewart does with this message is up to him now. I have no other way to contact him as I do not know his home phone number and I do not have an email address. Rest assured that I am NOT from Harlan Kentucky. I am miles away but I know of this situation and I had to find a way to deliver this message. I pray in Jesus name that this message reaches the people that it is supposed to and I pray that they each heed these warnings and I pray in Jesus name that these people wake up from the deceit that has fallen upon them and turn to God for answers and direction! God be with this pastor, his family, his church and his congregation! Praying and fasting that Gods will shall be done!
GodsServant

Hamilton, Canada

#70 Dec 17, 2010
This church, Crummies Church Of God was beginning to prosper and grow. Good things were about to happen, word was spreading all over the county that great things were happening in this church and people were becoming curious about the great preaching and wonderful things that were taking place at this church until this man, Tim slithered in and became assistant pastor. Now the name of this church has been blackened and no one wants to attend and people are no longer curious about the wonderful things that were happening in this church. Now all people hear and see is a horrible, great failing of this church and they want no part of a man spreading Gods word that cannot even keep his own life smudge free and Godly. How can anyone expect to lead a flock, help them walk a Godly life when they themselves cannot even be a true man of God and live a Godly life? Your girlfriend Delora is proof of this Tim along with the many other women that you talk to and chase after. Stop blaming everyone and saying that they are spreading rumors on you. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME, YOU YOURSELF cannot live a Godly blameless lifestyle and still get behind a pulpit and preach, you have brought all of this upon yourself, its not rumors or lies, its people speaking only the truth about you! REPENT before its too late! LEAVE THIS CHURCH ALONE before the doors close!
graysknob kid

Harlan, KY

#71 Dec 17, 2010
Attn: guest i know ronnie also and for you in particular guest you don't know ronnie at all to say he would ever do drugs with his son. it's people like you that keeps this kind of bullshit stirred up all the time. you mention peoples names and talk about all the pill whores and prostitutes and no doubt thats exactly what you are. you need to mind your own business and worry about your own problems because even you know you got problems yourself. grow up and mind your own business and don't say things about people that aint true.

Manchester, KY

#73 Dec 18, 2010
Christian wrote:
PASTOR RICHARD STEWART: THIS is the church that I sent thee to for great works, do not be deceived by the works or ideas of this man who has failed and found his way into your church. I AM THY LORD THY GOD and I have sent this message to warn you. How many times must I deliver thee from the adversary and the many that rise against thee and place thy feet upon a solid foundation before thy will see and plant within thy heart all of these things that I have done for thee? The works I have sat forth before you are the works I have planned solely for thee, no one else but thee. Do not be misled or led astray as a great downfall in the great plans you are being led to follow are not my will, these plans are the ideas of man and it will fail. I thy Lord thy God will only deliver thee so many times, and it is up to thee to follow this warning and keep thy feet planted where I have planted them. Protect your flock and lead them in my direction, this is your job my child, no one elses, this is your flock, no other mans! FOR UPON YOU IS A GREAT DECEIT and a person that you see ONLY for what he wants you too see!
THIS is what I was asked to deliver and I have. What Pastor Stewart does with this message is up to him now. I have no other way to contact him as I do not know his home phone number and I do not have an email address. Rest assured that I am NOT from Harlan Kentucky. I am miles away but I know of this situation and I had to find a way to deliver this message. I pray in Jesus name that this message reaches the people that it is supposed to and I pray that they each heed these warnings and I pray in Jesus name that these people wake up from the deceit that has fallen upon them and turn to God for answers and direction! God be with this pastor, his family, his church and his congregation! Praying and fasting that Gods will shall be done!
i don't have a comment about this thread only lifting prayers up for all. i can feel the power and anointing you have in your prayer life, just wanted to ask you to pray for me, for strength, healing and God knows my personal requests. God bless
danny haley

Harlan, KY

#74 Dec 18, 2010
guys listen the bible says that we are not to judge each other because we all make mistakes.none of us are perfect.we are supposed to forgive and forget.not sit and judge.true christians wouldnt do that.now you all sit and think about that.think about it hard and go look at yourselves in the mirror and say to yourselves who am i to judge someone?
mee

United States

#75 Dec 18, 2010
i think ur judging our judging so shut up
Doodie

Harlan, KY

#76 Dec 19, 2010
danny haley wrote:
guys listen the bible says that we are not to judge each other because we all make mistakes.none of us are perfect.we are supposed to forgive and forget.not sit and judge.true christians wouldnt do that.now you all sit and think about that.think about it hard and go look at yourselves in the mirror and say to yourselves who am i to judge someone?
It doesn't say that.

What it does say is:

John 7:24
"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

If the guy is buggering married women then the judgment is righteous.

Stop entrusting uneducated borderline illiterate preachers with your biblical education.
What

Jonesville, VA

#77 Dec 19, 2010
??
ha ha

Anderson, SC

#78 Dec 21, 2010
Tim Goshen is a false prophet, he is leading people astray and is starting a cult. Run away from him fast.
devil-dog

Zoe, KY

#79 Dec 26, 2010
hey tim hope you enjoyed christmas because i hear very soon bubbas waiting on you and he aint married to anybody he likes all beauches lol................... real hard
devil-dog

Irvine, KY

#80 Jan 21, 2011
hey tim i hear you dodged another bullet but the next time they pull you out of your house while you're a sleep it'll be for a while and bubbas looking for you,by the way how's your new cult church doing,i hear you're not up crummies no more what's wrong did you destroy that church too,what did you name the church up putney the jim jones, gracie jones,and timmy jones church of hypocrites and child molestors

Baxter, KY

#81 Jan 26, 2011
Why is a preacher even on topix. I thought God said to wink at ignorance.This is no place for a preacher to be defending someone.Time will tell the tell.He won't need to be defended if he is innocent.
omg really

Baxter, KY

#82 Feb 28, 2011
Gary Collins let me tell you something I dont know where you get that its right there together you said that you prayed and the Lord told you it was ok will I dont know what Lord you prayed to because there is only 1 reall LORD and he would not tell someone that its ok to do that. Now you said that you prayed she would get out of the hell she is in well let me just say that if she wanted out she could get out she must like the hell she is in because if she dont stop what she is doing and get saved then she will die and be in hell to and tim is a fake im sure glad that my family dont go to that church because if you go there then your going to hell in a hand bag. And for you to say that its right there together makes me think that you need to come out about something your self because it sounds like you might have someone on the side..just sayin but I know that its wrong what there doing and I think that you need to read the bible just lil more and you will see that to but I do pray that you get saved and God opens your eyes b4 its to late and Tim you need to pray to because your not much if you can go out and do what you do and then go to church and teach other people the word of God your only sending them to hell so if you go to Gary or Tims then you need to change that and find a batter one or should I say REAL one that will not send you to hell. And tim you dont even take care of your kids so why in the hell are you with someone that has a kid/kids she is dumb to be with you if she thinks you will take care of her kid. Your only going to use her to get what you want then leave her like you do the other ones and if she cant see that then God help her...
well

United States

#83 Feb 28, 2011
guest wrote:
Why is a preacher even on topix. I thought God said to wink at ignorance.This is no place for a preacher to be defending someone.Time will tell the tell.He won't need to be defended if he is innocent.
Aint that the truth!
devil-dog

Jackson, KY

#84 Oct 6, 2011
hey everyone i was just wondering if deloras husband know the good brother tim goes to visit his wife every night when he leaves, tim is a whore monger who cares only about himself how can he stand in the pullpit and preach or pretend to preach and you people listen to him and follow him he is destruction and he will only destroy, i even hear tale that he got in trouble for messing with some boys, probably that boy cody i've notice that he doesn't come around like he use to tim you are disgusting you will be brought down you are not of god
harlan-

Lebanon, KY

#85 Oct 12, 2011
woman of faith wrote:
I don't understand why you guys are hitting rev collins so hard. Have you all not read what he wrote. He said they are no longer having an affair, and have repented. Now who are we to judge once they have made things right. Not one of you on here is without sin if you are judging these people. Keep telling the truth Rev. Collins. People have forgotten that this thing is all about forgivness. They say read your bibles, but apparently they have't read theirs. Cornholio is right if they are leading people to christ leave them along. It is Gods place to judge and deal with Tim, not ours. Remember it say to work out your on salvation. Tim may have been with women, but did Jesus cast the woman in hell that was caught in the very act of adultery? NO. As a matter of fact he put to shame the religous leaders that were judging her. Whats wrong with you people that are saying you are christians and are so dead set that Tim and Delora are hell bound and can never be used of God. Rev. Collins thank you for being the one on here that has said the only thing that makes since, Pray for Tim and Delora. Don't tell these hypocrites who you are because if you do you will be the next one on here being persecuted just as Tim is. Truth be told they are probably just like those religous leaders of the bible and jealous of the anointing on Tim.
did you not know they were trying to trap jesus but under moses law he couldnot comdem with out 2or3 witnesses so when they left he could not comdem he either, but he didnot say her sins were forgiven but go sin no more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ExTrumpMan 149,956
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,639
Leslie Stevens burned his Tire Shop 2 hr Silly 7
Word Association (Feb '15) 8 hr Princess Hey 1,583
***last post wins*** (May '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 16,459
Dollar General beside Big Lots 18 hr Old Customer 8
the music thread (Jan '12) Thu Sharlene45 2,633

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages