Guest101

Redondo Beach, CA

#41 Jul 10, 2012
"religion must die for humanity to live"
Quote of the day for ya ;)
Ifigureditout

United States

#42 Jul 10, 2012
Jimmy rants is a fat little boy who was picked on his whole life no friends no girls except the made up ones if that! Looser who sits at the computer all day claiming to be educated when in reality he's a fat as& game'er cant even see his own dick, hell I bet he even sits down to pee!!! Haha !!!!!!
Paul

London, KY

#43 Jul 10, 2012
Christianity is the result of one woman's lie about an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44 Jul 10, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Religion is becoming a relic all in the name of theoretical physics.
If only "Sky Daddy" could be proven huh?
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/health-s...
Uh, what does that have to do with religion, dumbass? It explains some missing mass in the universe. Your internet-education in physics is hilarious.

I would have guessed some of that missing mass could be accounted for by your fat ass, but maybe the CERN folks are right and it's all in the Higgs bosons.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45 Jul 10, 2012
Ifigureditout wrote:
Jimmy rants is a fat little boy who was picked on his whole life no friends no girls except the made up ones if that! Looser who sits at the computer all day claiming to be educated when in reality he's a fat as& game'er cant even see his own dick, hell I bet he even sits down to pee!!! Haha !!!!!!
Don't forget the time he spends uploading pictures of his mediocre house and homely wife to try to parade his superiority over those in Harlan who have less.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#46 Jul 10, 2012
your such a loser wrote:
jimmy why do u always start on peoples believes?? who cares wat you think.. your stupid
I don't know, why do I Einstein?

Many care what I think Bozo.

LMAO @ I'm stupid.....You're an idiot moonbat.

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know skid britches.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#48 Jul 10, 2012
Backroads Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, what does that have to do with religion, dumbass? It explains some missing mass in the universe. Your internet-education in physics is hilarious.
I would have guessed some of that missing mass could be accounted for by your fat ass, but maybe the CERN folks are right and it's all in the Higgs bosons.
Your question tells this forum how stupid you truly are.

The God Atom helps to prove how the universe was actually created.

Crack open a science book jackazz.

Keep Googling idiot! Maybe you'll learn something.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#49 Jul 10, 2012
Backroads Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the time he spends uploading pictures of his mediocre house and homely wife to try to parade his superiority over those in Harlan who have less.
Maybe my mountain house is mediocre to you. That's fine. We love it, and that is what really counts.

My wife and I have two houses + additional property.

You?
Stupidppl

Harlan, KY

#50 Jul 10, 2012
55.Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

If you honestly do not want to find him he will not find you...and as far as proving to you he is real and wanting a sign it's called "Faith" the woman in the streets had so much faith that she said if she could just touch a tasile on his robe she would be healed and Jesus felt the power moved from him and she was healed.

Also you talk about looking for a sign let this god show us his power it says that....There will be generations that come wanting a sign and they will not get it ive read the bible i can go a round or to with pal so you just write me back when ya get froggy i'm a strong believer..!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#51 Jul 10, 2012
"I Pray that this is not the case though and you guys will wake up and trust in him."

It's a bit naive to trust a drowning, smiting, torturing, genocidal maniac.
Preaching Miner wrote:
All one can do is try. Seems as if you guys have your beliefs and your not going to change them. Theres lots I simply cannot explain as a matter of fact dont even want to try. But I will go with my Heart and my Heart tells me to hold on to my Faith and believe in the Father.(My Heavenly Father)Hes done so much for me and all I can do is offer my hands for him to use. For one to have so much hatred in their Heart makes me think that you guys have already been turned over to a Reprobate mind. I Pray that this is not the case though and you guys will wake up and trust in him. Friends I Promise hes real and hes there for us if we (Repent and Believe in him)...

Location hidden

#52 Jul 10, 2012
"You will and may I repeat will one day stand before God"

Which god and where is your evidence?
guest wrote:
You will and may I repeat will one day stand before God, and then will you keep denying Him? Just think about the one's that have passed that you loved, you will never see them again. You all think you know so much, but when it comes to religion you don't know nothing.

Location hidden

#53 Jul 10, 2012
Lol
Paul wrote:
Also, Thor carries a large hammer and smites his enemies; Jesus was nailed to a cross.Thor 2: Jesus 0.

Location hidden

#54 Jul 10, 2012
"i think religious imbalance is a great thing." Oh yeah, a summary glance at the long, bloody history of religion confirms that.

"It let's us live a diverse and culturally enriched life." Like preaching to ignorant, starving, HIV-infected hordes in Africa that condoms are sinful?

"If all religions ended tomorrow, we would find something else to fight over" True, but religion is the most potent weapon for whipping up the frenzy.
Noko wrote:
<quoted text>
I oppose you because I don't want everybody to be atheist. i think religious imbalance is a great thing. It let's us live a diverse and culturally enriched life. If all religions ended tomorrow, we would find something else to fight over, and THAT is what is scary.

Location hidden

#55 Jul 10, 2012
"Just because some atheist scientist called it the GOD particle doesn't mean there isn't a GOD it really means GOD created it"

Actually, it's called Higgs Boson
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumb $hit look up the definition of theory. This must also mean you believe man come from the water and we had gills then we came down from the trees and started walking upright give me a break but GOD Also gave stupid people an opinion and you my friend are clearly one of them!!! Just because some atheist scientist called it the GOD particle doesn't mean there isn't a GOD it really means GOD created it!!!!!!!!!
Rambler

Culpeper, VA

#56 Jul 11, 2012
all of you idiot sinners an heathens better forget about all this science mess an give your heart to the Lord,,we came from God an not from slime like the heathen sciencetists wont you to think,,this is my ministry here an yo0u better listen to me before you end up in a hot boiling muck of slime that dont never stop burnin an you'lll be in it an cant get out,,now stop with all this science mess and drop on your knees befoere the Lord strikees all of you idiots dead.the Lord offers you love and what do offer the Lord,,nothin,,you all just take a dump on Him and could care less,,youre evil bastards an you will burn for bein stupid.mark my words heathens.start prayin now.
Rambler

Culpeper, VA

#57 Jul 11, 2012
Stupidppl wrote:
55.Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
If you honestly do not want to find him he will not find you...and as far as proving to you he is real and wanting a sign it's called "Faith" the woman in the streets had so much faith that she said if she could just touch a tasile on his robe she would be healed and Jesus felt the power moved from him and she was healed.
Also you talk about looking for a sign let this god show us his power it says that....There will be generations that come wanting a sign and they will not get it ive read the bible i can go a round or to with pal so you just write me back when ya get froggy i'm a strong believer..!!
Amen,,youre goin to heaven. keep telling thiese idiots the Lords word.they'll thank you when thye see you in heaven,

Location hidden

#58 Jul 11, 2012
I always thought that the Christian doctrine that you must love a being that you must also fear is a bit shady. Where again, exactly, does love and torture intersect?
Rambler wrote:
all of you idiot sinners an heathens better forget about all this science mess an give your heart to the Lord,,we came from God an not from slime like the heathen sciencetists wont you to think,,this is my ministry here an yo0u better listen to me before you end up in a hot boiling muck of slime that dont never stop burnin an you'lll be in it an cant get out,,now stop with all this science mess and drop on your knees befoere the Lord strikees all of you idiots dead.the Lord offers you love and what do offer the Lord,,nothin,,you all just take a dump on Him and could care less,,youre evil bastards an you will burn for bein stupid.mark my words heathens.start prayin now.
Rambler

Culpeper, VA

#59 Jul 11, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
I always thought that the Christian doctrine that you must love a being that you must also fear is a bit shady. Where again, exactly, does love and torture intersect?
<quoted text>
listen up you dumb bastard,,i didnt know it was possible to be so stupid an still be able to type. when somebody tells you about the love of the Lord and all you do is shiit on them,,that makes you a idiot. how more can a person love you than by telling you the good news of the Lord?? they cant heathen. you heathens are the scum of the earth,,may you rest in hell.if you love ann follow the Lord you aint gotta worry about no torture scum puppy,,. give your heart to the Lord an shut up actin like a idiot.

Location hidden

#60 Jul 11, 2012
"listen up you dumb bastard,,i didnt know it was possible to be so stupid an still be able to type. when somebody tells you about the love of the Lord" You're showing what Christian "love" is all about.

"how more can a person love you than by telling you the good news of the Lord??" The claim that there is a drowning, torturing, genocidal mind-reader in the sky is not good news.

"may you rest in hell." Smile, there is no hell :) Oh and there's some more of that Christian love you spoke of.
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
listen up you dumb bastard,,i didnt know it was possible to be so stupid an still be able to type. when somebody tells you about the love of the Lord and all you do is shiit on them,,that makes you a idiot. how more can a person love you than by telling you the good news of the Lord?? they cant heathen. you heathens are the scum of the earth,,may you rest in hell.if you love ann follow the Lord you aint gotta worry about no torture scum puppy,,. give your heart to the Lord an shut up actin like a idiot.
Rambler

Culpeper, VA

#61 Jul 11, 2012
Anti-theist wrote:
"listen up you dumb bastard,,i didnt know it was possible to be so stupid an still be able to type. when somebody tells you about the love of the Lord" You're showing what Christian "love" is all about.
"how more can a person love you than by telling you the good news of the Lord??" The claim that there is a drowning, torturing, genocidal mind-reader in the sky is not good news.
"may you rest in hell." Smile, there is no hell :) Oh and there's some more of that Christian love you spoke of.
<quoted text>
you listen up real good heathen,,i'm tryin to have your soul spared from hell fire boy,,God is all love,,not some whatever mean thang you said up there,,Jesus loved you so much that he died for your sorry a-ss. now stop actin like a idiot an take a real stand for the Lord, who will love your retched life forever and ever if you ask Him. like i said on here before,,this aint about me,,this is about the Lord an you sinner.stop actin like a jacka-ss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr open your eyes2Jesus 167,779
how much time will you get for a failure to app... (Sep '10) 6 hr Khlo 21
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 6 hr Yolanda Rodriguez 537
New Harlan tv 6 hr Stan 1
Church pastor Eads DUI again after manslaughter 12 hr Cocaine 1
Ben (Feb '09) 15 hr Sup 10
Coal Miner Bike Club (Mar '11) 22 hr know it all 31

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages