First Prev
of 2
Next Last
polo

Harlan, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2013
You got you wish you can be with your scumbad hubby in the jail now.. JAMELA FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR...
Info

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Omg she is preggo again and she don't even take care of the kids she has!! She should have been neutered a long time ago!! And she is still getting high! Look at those pictures she has been putting on Facebook she looked so f'ed up!! That poor baby! She is trashy as hell!!
polo

Harlan, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
The reason why I posted this is on FB all she talked about was her husband being i jail what she was gonna do now you and him are where you both belong.
Info

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Oh is she in jail too? What for this time? I seen she got her a new pit bull to 'snuggle with while her hubby is in jail' wtf? Why can't she snuggle with her KIDS!!! She is garbage!!!! That dog is worth more than her!
uknowme

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
She a nasty street walking slut who doesn't give a damn about her kids her mom is a big who*re to but atleast she takes care of them kids. yes she id pregnant again and doing dope she needs to get fixed...she is like a old dog in heat. she has hep c and everyrhing else to go with that sp people stay far away from that skank as you can...
jon

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2013
She is a used up whor* that will to anything for a xanax trust me i know she is a dirty lil slut..cause u don't see her in town anymore dont mean she isn't selling that as* they go to her house or she goes to there's james needs to wake up and get away from her she will never she will always be a nasty skank ho
jon

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
She will never change
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
she will let you jizz in her bumhole for 3 dollars and half a marb light
oh yea

Macon, GA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
rat weiner wrote:
she will let you jizz in her bumhole for 3 dollars and half a marb light
if anyone knows it would be that nasty sicko ratweiner
jon

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
She is a sick lil slut and u would be a fool to think different
she is ate up from the feet up nasty ho
Jeremy Caraway

Beaver, WV

#14 Feb 27, 2013
how do i contact her? i would like to try her out?
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Jeremy Caraway wrote:
how do i contact her? i would like to try her out?
oh jeremy we all know she is too old for u
oh yea

Clay City, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2013
ratweiner is really a catweiner
Jeremy Caraway

Arlington, VA

#17 Mar 8, 2013
i would still like to see if she wants to go to the church basement.... i would like to find her. i bet she is real good.

Harlan, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Get a life people !!!

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2013
she is so nasty she makes me sick scum of the earth

United States

#22 Oct 16, 2013
wow lmao so true
rat is a cat

Macon, GA

#24 Oct 16, 2013
ratpenis wrote:
everyone makes mistakes and everyone is a sinner just like her there is no one in harlan who hasnt sinned or screwed up like she has. she will still git into heaven because she loves jesus and the bible and i have proof God loves her: her gave her SPECIAL children if u know what i mean. what a blessin so many parents are jealous of her
trying to be funny again stupid you are not
Tammy C

Somerset, KY

#25 Oct 16, 2013
Around last year I was at a doctors office for a "visit" and she came in saying she was raped by George Hensley from Mary Alice? He has a daughter named Gerogetta Hensley. Jamela said that he raped and beat her. But when the receptionist at the clinic told her that she needed to go the ER for a rape kit to be performed she got mad and left. Now this apparent rape took place over the weekend and she was in the doctors office like in the middle of the week. She is a disgrace. To lie about a rape for nerve meds, because she stated that she needing something for her nerves and all that bullshit. I think she slept with the man with consent and was mad because he did not give her enough pills or money. She is not that ugly a 4 out of 10. But she thinks she is a 10. But from what I hear you can stick a pickle jar up on her and it falls right out. And her junk looks like ground beef...

Windsor, PA

#26 Oct 16, 2013
ratpenis wrote:
everyone makes mistakes and everyone is a sinner just like her there is no one in harlan who hasnt sinned or screwed up like she has. she will still git into heaven because she loves jesus and the bible and i have proof God loves her: her gave her SPECIAL children if u know what i mean. what a blessin so many parents are jealous of her
For your sake, you better hope there is no God, cause if there is, you will surely suffer when you leave this world. You are a cruel, cruel, classless person. You have no moral values at all.

It's one thing to pick at an adult and say the foolish things you've said, but to be making the comments about special needs kids and the stuff you say about the babies in Heaven crawling around with the cord attached just shows how sick you are. You need prayer, and I'm sure God would want me to pray for you, but I wouldn't waste his time. You're not worth even one second of anyone's time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,289
genny rhymer (Jun '13) 1 hr Archie 5
Explosive game cameras 1 hr Stan 18
***last post wins*** (May '11) 3 hr Mark mark 15,780
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 148,993
Word Association (Feb '15) 6 hr Chanta53 1,371
chad shannon 10 hr Bruce 10

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages