Is Harvest Worship Center a Pentcosta...

Is Harvest Worship Center a Pentcostal church? Do they shout, speak in tounges?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

CSX girlfriend

Nerinx, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Trying to find a good Church to go to? Wondering if HWC is pentcostal? We just left one church and looking for another.
I D K

Harlan, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2011
I think its kind of like one... I think its more toward free worship or somthing. May be a non-denomination.
mee

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Kentenia full gospel church is a good church it is locatef in wallins creek about three miles from the main road
go there

London, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2011
It's a non denominational church. There are a few people that go there that do those things but just a few, not everyone for the most part. There are all different kinds of backgroundsof churches there.
Whatev

Harlan, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2011
It's a cult. Bo is a hypocrite that keeps those people under his thumb. It's all about his personal issues and convictions. If you disagree with him the slightest, or his interpretations of things, he treats you like an idiot and will kick you out if you don't "change" your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Szabo 166,303
dallas kelly 7 hr Budlight 2
Real man 12 hr Seen It 4
Gas stations and restaurants in evarts. 13 hr Curious 1
Hmm. 15 hr Eyes 4
Land 18 hr Looking 1
I heard Jake Lucas was good in bed... (Mar '10) 19 hr Reliable sorce 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance