no Justine

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
in harlan county ky how can you get out of jail for sex crimes on a 3 week old baby just a thought don't sound right to me does it to you I want to know what harlan county thinks.
going down

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Nope its not right but maybe when they go to trial we eont ever have to See them again!
going down

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Won't
idea

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
apparently they must do drugs or rat on people. The trash always get out and find a way around things. The decent people are the ones that get it unfair
Lmao

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2013
They got out because the judge seen there wasn't any evidence to hold him until trial. Why? Because he didn't do anything.
Really

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I think it's pathetic that an accusation is made and the man is automatically guilty. If there were any evidence he wouldn't have just gotten out. I'm not saying he's innocent I don't even know him. But if the cops provided the evidence he would still be in jail. Let the courts do there job. He has a higher judge to answer to. Harlan people and their guilty til proven innocent, then still guilty attitudes is what's wrong with this place.
going down

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Well must have been somthing or it would not make it to trial.
Grand jury indictment :
In order to get this state must present enough to a jury for indictment.
You do have that in ky right?
Really

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Going down we are in harlan county and that means the cops and county attorneys do and say what they want. If you have money you walk and if your poor you sit in jail. Recently they arrested a man for murder and he was released from jail cause the cops say they have all this evidence to get an arrest warrant, then when it goes to the grand jury they have no evidence so then they have to release them.
going down

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Really wrote:
Going down we are in harlan county and that means the cops and county attorneys do and say what they want. If you have money you walk and if your poor you sit in jail. Recently they arrested a man for murder and he was released from jail cause the cops say they have all this evidence to get an arrest warrant, then when it goes to the grand jury they have no evidence so then they have to release them.
ok when this person went before a grand jury and no evidence presented did he still go to trial ?
I unerstand what you are saying all I am asking is has the grand jury handed down a indictment on said person? If so then you have a trial grand jury don't say innocent or guilty they say if their is enough to go to trial or not.
Mary davis

Macon, GA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
who is the man and what did that say he did if he did not do nothing then God help him but if he hurt a baby or child then put gas on him and set him on fire.
Really

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
No indictments have been handed to either the accused murderer or accused raper.
going down

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Really wrote:
No indictments have been handed to either the accused murderer or accused raper.
in that case everyone will have to wait for the grand jury and see if their is any charges hell I can have anyone picked up on what I say this is why he is out of jail .this person can file for a motion of discovery and see what they have and who got him picked up before it makes it to grand jury.if nothing is in discovery then he can sue who ever started it.
It is easy to get a warrent but you better hope you have somthing to back it up with or you might find yourself in trouble.
lol

London, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know of much they will hold you for in Harlan County!
one guy

Macon, GA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
i know one guy went to the harlan hospital and his baby was hurt and the cops and cps was called and then they waited for about 4 mounths and then he went to jail and stayed for about 5 days and then went home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Sheriff 2017 15 min Sweet Justice 13
Jesus Christ is the answer 2 hr Messenger 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,667
Is Trooper Walt Meachum still working at Wal Mart? (Feb '15) 3 hr Abced 7
cb radio glory days are over with (Nov '15) 4 hr The Stealth 10
Jessica Lewis Pregnant 6 hr jessicalewis 5
Jessica Lewis's Baby 6 hr jessicalewis 2
woodland hills 14 hr King nothing 84

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages