Hit It Big!!!!
bank worker

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I cant believe that Teresa Clem hit it real big she brought another BIG A$$ check in the bank. That makes two this month! The first was for some kind of lawsuit, the second was for winning the lottery in VA. That is what I overheard her talking to her friend about. she didn't really want anybody else to know, but I think it is great!!
brooke

Harlan, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
bank worker wrote:
I cant believe that Teresa Clem hit it real big she brought another BIG A$$ check in the bank. That makes two this month! The first was for some kind of lawsuit, the second was for winning the lottery in VA. That is what I overheard her talking to her friend about. she didn't really want anybody else to know, but I think it is great!!
And I think you are trying to get someone in trouble that works at a bank.
lol

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Or make someone jealous sounds like a lie.
bank worker

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
No its true. I really dont care if you think that I am lying. I think it is awesome she won some money, several people knows about it, so nobody is going to get in trouble and nobody is jealous. i should have known better than to get on here and mention this I apologize. People are such haters in Harlan Co.
dave

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
bank worker wrote:
No its true. I really dont care if you think that I am lying. I think it is awesome she won some money, several people knows about it, so nobody is going to get in trouble and nobody is jealous. i should have known better than to get on here and mention this I apologize. People are such haters in Harlan Co.
so why you telling everybody her bussiness? Thats the problem ,ppl sticking their nose in other ppl bussiness
jeff

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Is that steves x?

“Life is a Journey”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2012
bank worker wrote:
If you were not trying to cause trouble you would not have brought it up on topix! So dont even act like you are innocent!
so what

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Yes it is true! She won a lawsuit and she won some more money. She was trying to keep it on the down low because we all know how some people are when they find out you have money, but apparently the wrong person found out about it and couldn't and/or wouldn't keep thier mouth shut. people really do need to mind thier own business and take care of thier own. Congrats to her!!!!
wtg

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2012
way to go. good for her
jeff

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Is this the same one in jail now for theft?
haha

London, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Jealousy is a cruel sentiment!
lol

Harlan, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
This is effing hilarious. Wtg Teresa...loser.
it is

Macon, GA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
jeff wrote:
Is this the same one in jail now for theft?
yes you would think if she had so much money she wouldnt need to steal
HeilSchitler

Harlan, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
wtg wrote:
way to go. good for her
You do realize that most of us can tell you are the one who started this thread right? You can change your name all you want on here, but you can't change the modus operandi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 22 min Kerrie 5,420
Beautiful Lady 4 hr Watching 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Duh 171,878
Bi curious 7 hr cat 14
Easy woman in Harlan 7 hr Pimp 15
TRUMP Goverment Shutdown starts Friday 8 hr American 4
Harlan Fire department letting houses burn 10 hr Dummy 5

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance