Soldier pleads guilty to burglary, as...

Soldier pleads guilty to burglary, assault

There are 3 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Soldier pleads guilty to burglary, assault. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Hayley Kappes Killeen Daily Herald BELTON - A Fort Hood soldier has pleaded guilty to burglarizing a Harker Heights home with the intent to commit sexual assault and forcing a resident to perform a sex act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

Rhome, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2009
one big dog and one small one, the lil one to warn you the big one to take care of the problem,, and dont let very many people in your home or get close to your dogs.. the best secu is one that will love you back... plz support no kill shelters... it sucks that we still live with real life monsters

Greenville, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Break into my house,your remains may not be recognizable when th CSI leave.Harm my daughter,no one will find your remains.(Just the way it is!!!!!!)

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Jul 13, 2009
This guy is a turd of the highest degree. I hope he gets maxed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US-Mexico border has problems, but a wall isn't... 1 hr Yann Martel Life ... 30
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Oct 20 Erica Vesely 20
Gatesville Prison (Jan '09) Oct 19 isis1690 45
Why is Salado going down hill? (Jul '15) Oct 18 PAUL S 11
1 st Armored Division (May '09) Oct 12 SPC 4 ED PUGH 41
News Local Music Icon, Tony Thompson of Hi-5, Murder... (Jun '07) Oct 12 chanelle 62
Jonathan rhen kitten Oct 5 Curious 1

Harker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages