“Don't hate me cuz you aint me!”

Since: Feb 09

Anytown USA

#1 Feb 3, 2009
Just came to this site in search for old friends, I grew up in Nolanville, moved away in 98 and just wondering if anyone is still around ... I attended Killeen High School from 88 thru 92 ... Anyone else out there?
tish

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I've been living here since 2003 and i miss my old friend dequindre he was da bes

Anytown USA

#3 Feb 9, 2009
Well hello Tish....I wish you the best of luck finding old friends, so far as you can see I haven't had any luck --- but maybe I can make some new friends along the way. so how are you doing this evening?
tish

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2009
I havent had any luck lately either. How are you and where are you from. How old are you?

Anytown USA

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Hey again, sorry its taken me this long to get back on here, I have been working a lot and just haven't had the time!!!

I am currently living in Tennessee, moved here about 11 years ago, and i am 35

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harker Heights. Twin Peaks to Host BIKE NIGHT 8 hr Goliad 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Military soldiers who abuse their wives and kid... May 19 Kathy Cole 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad May 19 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
News Fort Hood Shooting Victims To Be Awarded Purple... May 12 Tazo 1
Gatesville Prison (Jan '09) May 12 tdcboss2 43
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]