Strippers vocal about sex charges

Jan 27, 2008 Full story: Killeen Daily Herald 40

“I am not there for the arousing of anyone. I am there because I am a single mother ... I am there to take care of my daughter”

By Victor O'Brien Killeen Daily Herald Two dancers accused of prostitution in a Nolanville strip club raid are embarrassed and shocked by the charges they face after giving lap dances to undercover state ... via Killeen Daily Herald

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spiked Tongue

United States

#21 May 13, 2008
oh really wrote:
hey guys male strippers put you ordinary men to shame, but we real women continue to come home and make you feel good about your little, average or below selves after the show. It is the same for women because its all a fantasy and legal. let loose and support you local strippers.
You're wrong. We go to strip clubs to see what you used to look like - trim, firm and not flabby and droopy.
THEMEANOGRE

Killeen, TX

#22 May 14, 2008
I personally am acquainted with a woman who is every bit of sixty years of age. She is a gorgeous woman in every aspect. She has a body teenaged girls are jealous over. She has been a dance instructor since she could walk. She inherited her business from her mother. She specializes in Middle Eastern (Belly) Dance. Many of her students over the years have been strippers trying to increase their earning power. She has occasionally gone to a gentleman's club, clad head to toe in traditional Arab women's clothing, danced one set, not taken off one stitch of clothing and still made over two hundred dollars all of which she divides between the real dancers. And if she uses her scimitar, she never gets less than 500 dollars.
think before judging

Temple, TX

#23 May 14, 2008
in response to "i agree". who are you to judge these women. some of these women make over 100,000 a year for dancing, working only a few hours at night. If I were an attractive woman, I would do it to. If you ask me, prostitution in its true definition (the ACT of sex or oral sex between two people in exchange for money) should be legal. It's legal for adults to have consensual sex and it's legal for one adult to give another money, so why is it illegal to put the two together. I'm sure you have a few skeletons in the closet too, so think before you pas judgement on another
EXTex ESQ

Pacoima, CA

#24 May 16, 2008
Sounds to me like a bunch of Frumpy old Army Wives, jealous because their Men hang out at Erotic Cabarets..
If you took better care of your Man's needs, he wouldn't have to hang out with the Dancers.
Get Counciling..
Exotic Dancing has existed since the time of the Pharaohs.. Get over it. It will be here LONG after you are gone, and still enjoyed by Men and Women alike.
regular from Heights

Waco, TX

#25 Jun 3, 2008
oh really wrote:
hey guys male strippers put you ordinary men to shame, but we real women continue to come home and make you feel good about your little, average or below selves after the show. It is the same for women because its all a fantasy and legal. let loose and support you local strippers.
LMAO!!! Most of those guys are gay anyway and the ones that aren't would not give you the time of day anyway.
NV transplant

Harker Heights, TX

#26 Jun 3, 2008
Oh this forum cracks me up!! First, I moved here from NV and yes, it was the military. We were stationed in NV for 7 years. That being said I learned alot. To those that dance you have my respect. I've never danced but I worked undercover security in a Gentleman's Club in Reno, NV. I know, saw and dealt with alot of the rift-raft and crap you did just differently (usually out the door). Everyone choose's a different path in life for thier own reason's. I've been to the local various Clubs here in the area many nights. I've watched the Dancers, the Management staff, and the Patrons. From my observations, background and experiences I could make alot of suggestions to any number of places to better things. However, none of my suggestions are going to change one thing.....that is the Patron. Until the Patron's change thier view's, understands the profession and stop's seeing a dancer as nothing more than a "skank" the only thing that will really change is the look of the establishment and the safety of everyone there.
Oh and for the Record I'm female, Married, have children, 5'3, 125 lbs and under 30 before some starts assuming something.
strippers suck

Killeen, TX

#27 Jun 3, 2008
Yeah I know strippers have such a hard time in this world....poor poor poor strippers, I mean with all that money that they are bringing home they have to spend more than half of that on herpe meds....I went to school, I got a degree and I got a real job, not hanging on a pole hoping no one sees the crabs crawling out. Strippers are pitiful ladies that have no self respect, but a lot of STD's, and thatís every stripper they are all gross....ewwww to them
former employee

San Antonio, TX

#28 Jun 3, 2008
I worked at a local strip club in Killeen for over 5 years. I became friends with many of the women that worked there. Now some were skanks and some where hard working women with families and stayed faithful. You get all types. One thing I did notice is that the majority of the girls did blow thru the money quick. Weather it was from supporting dead beat boy friends , drugs or just stupid spending. When I see a girl pull in 5 grand plus in just a weekend and then on the next tuesday saying she has to work because she is broke.lmao stupid girl. Also I have never met one in this town that paid taxes on what they earned.
The 1 2 know

Sugar Land, TX

#29 Jun 4, 2008
IRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay taxes on the $83M ? I think not.
SHE SAID 83K NOT MILLION ASS
Chongs Bong

United States

#30 Jun 4, 2008
We kind of assumed that, dickwad.
killeen local

Woodway, TX

#31 Jun 6, 2008
one of the girls is a close friend and doesnt even like guys so i do not know how this is considered prostitution. She skimmed the guys leg while wearing a thong and i think these politicians have nothing better to do with their time. I am a female and actually do not mind strip clubs. jealously is a big factor here. grow up its 2008.
Chongs Bong

United States

#32 Jun 6, 2008
killeen local wrote:
one of the girls is a close friend and doesnt even like guys so i do not know how this is considered prostitution. She skimmed the guys leg while wearing a thong and i think these politicians have nothing better to do with their time. I am a female and actually do not mind strip clubs. jealously is a big factor here. grow up its 2008.
So she doesn't like guys??
We have a first here, people - a lesbo stripper!!
killeen local

Woodway, TX

#33 Jun 6, 2008
Chong you are prob in the front row every night watching these girls wishing you could take them home. In fact you cant so you have to degrade this women you are just trying to make a living. They are no different than a girl working out hooters while their tits or basically flopped out over their shirts and they flirt with all army guys to get the tip. Im not bashing Hooter waitress' either, we all have to do what we have to to earn money. If you have the body and can make the money all power the to you.
killeen local

Woodway, TX

#34 Jun 6, 2008
that should of been who* not you
Chongs Bong

United States

#35 Jun 6, 2008
killeen local wrote:
Chong you are prob in the front row every night watching these girls wishing you could take them home. In fact you cant so you have to degrade this women you are just trying to make a living. They are no different than a girl working out hooters while their tits or basically flopped out over their shirts and they flirt with all army guys to get the tip. Im not bashing Hooter waitress' either, we all have to do what we have to to earn money. If you have the body and can make the money all power the to you.
Not hardly - I don't waste my money on skank strippers.
your nuts

Waco, TX

#36 Jun 6, 2008
killeen local wrote:
one of the girls is a close friend and doesnt even like guys so i do not know how this is considered prostitution. She skimmed the guys leg while wearing a thong and i think these politicians have nothing better to do with their time. I am a female and actually do not mind strip clubs. jealously is a big factor here. grow up its 2008.
GROW UP IT'S 2008??? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? BECAUSE IT'S 2008 ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LOSE ALL OUR VALUES AND MORALS? THAT'S WHAT IS WRONG WITH TH EWORLD TODAY,PEOPLE HAVE NO MORALS.
Dummies

Killeen, TX

#37 Jun 26, 2008
There seem to be a bunch of idiots that think they're comedians commenting on this subject. Just my opinion but Tammy may be fat, just my opinion for her to be calling someone a hoe. All the robberies that goes on in this area and two sloppy ass cops are trying to bust strippers. Way to go Po Po
Ryan

Plano, TX

#38 Aug 13, 2008
Being a stripper is a legitimate job. They perform a sexual service and charge a fair fee...it's almost as if being a professional dancer.
The 1 2 know

Sugar Land, TX

#39 Aug 13, 2008
Chongs Bong wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly - I don't waste my money on skank strippers.
reading ur comments ur really a dumb ass
coveRocks

Waco, TX

#40 Aug 13, 2008
It's just too bad that a woman has to do this job. It's not professional dancing except that you get paid for it.
But it's a sad service. And the women are the ones who get hurt - low pay, no retirement or benefits, unsafe area to work, bad hours. Not to mention what happens to their children.
Just sad.
And it would be eliminated if it had no customers. Easy fix.
Ryan wrote:
Being a stripper is a legitimate job. They perform a sexual service and charge a fair fee...it's almost as if being a professional dancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ft. Hood Soldiers Busted In Online Sex Sting (Sep '07) Mar 2 Kay 82
cougar bliss Mar 2 Kaltech 2
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Mar 2 Rhoda 82
Do you approve of Juan Rivera as Council Member? Mar 1 John Tuccio 1
umuc vs. tamu-ct Feb 26 Kay 1
Police say Ontario woman among victims in fatal... Feb 24 Fort Drum 1
I will pay someone to take my online chemistry ... (Nov '11) Feb 21 Jorge 8
Harker Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST

NFL 4:17PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
McClain: Rocket-Arm QB Headlines Texans' FA Big Board
ESPN 3:08 PM
Police investigating Swearinger over truck
Bleacher Report12:50 AM
Best Draft-Day Contingency Plans for Cowboys
NFL 7:11 AM
Brian Orakpo: I wouldn't mind playing for Cowboys