Review: Nu Body Weight Loss Lounge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Proven

Seminole, FL

#21 Dec 16, 2010
getserious2 wrote:
I absolutely agree with getserious!!! Passive exercise and xerona laser? C'mon people seriously?? This is a joke and if you spend one dime on this you are seriously retarded!!
Its obvious you havent done your research since you dont even know how to spell it. Retarded is posting comments without knowing what you're talking about or even having tried it. I did Zerona, not here but in Austin and it does work. I stopped by this place to check it out and it is a nice upscale business. I tried out the passive exercise and it's unexplainable. You have to check it out for yourself. There was no pressure and the trial was free with no strings attached. They have a real doctor that you can meet at their workshop and a certified nutritionist on staff. I would recommend checking it out for themselves before trusting someone childish enouugh to "retarded" in this sense.
NuBody Diva

Temple, TX

#22 Apr 13, 2011
I Love NuBody!!!!!!!!!! Don't knock it until you try it!!! I lost 15.75 inches after my chocloate body wrap and they have stayed off...through water weight gain and all!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to do it again!
Losin it and Lovin it

Black Mountain, NC

#23 Apr 13, 2011
I just wanted to say that I can relate to all of you and I was having problems with losing weight. I was tired, depressed, and didnt wanna look in the mirror. Then one of my friends seen my despair when they came to my house one day and recommended I try HCG drops. I was very skeptical at first but after a few weeks I noticed a change!! I was actually losing weight. I have lost around 15 pounds and still going strong!! Please check out this site and see for yourself

http://clicks2offers.go2jump.org/SH5c7
Loven nubody

Dallas, TX

#24 Apr 14, 2011
The people are great and there is absolutely NO pressure. Very relaxing and they offer a variety of services. I went for Botox and am absolutly thrilled with my results. I'm saving up to get Botox for my underarms. I wouldn't even think about going anywhere else!
Wow

Stephenville, TX

#25 Apr 19, 2011
If you've never been there or experienced any of their services, your comments are really inconsequential.
NuBody is a great place. The staff is friendly, knowledgable and not at all high pressure. I walked out of the lounge feeling like they honestly cared about me, not just my money. I didn't care for the passive exercise, but the other services and the staff's willingness to work with my schedule will keep me going back! I'm glad others have had a pleasant experience there also.
Wrinkle Free

Temple, TX

#26 Jun 30, 2011
Started going to Nubody for my Botox and fillers since I found out Lori is there. Best change I ever made. Started some of their other services and I'm loving it. Belinda and Lori are great! Down to earth, always willing to tell it like it is even if it's telling you you don't need anything!
PwrRangerTx

Temple, TX

#27 Jun 30, 2011
Yep I did HCG too but when I stopped I put even more weight back on…typical of all the quick fix diets. Many of my friends had the same experience. An engineering buddy of mine named John told me about a place called NuBody in Killeen and suggested I check it out seeing my frustration and up and down weight. I did and was turned on to Ideal Protein… I lost 45 pounds very quickly, had higher energy levels and am now off my cholesterol and high blood pressure meds. I have been off the program for 6 months and haven’t put one pound back on. If you a serious about a life style change you owe it to yourself to stop by.
Funnies part is it took me 6 months to figure out my buddy actually owned the company.
Thanks to J&B…
jackie

Seminole, FL

#28 Aug 12, 2011
I have only been in the Lounge twice but, the staff alone is what sold me to going back. I was a previous patient at TX Weight Loss, not knocking them but it was a bit out of my budget trying to do a 3rd go around. NU Body is a pleasing atmosphere from the knowledge, friendliness, down to the wonderful prices. I am a fan of B12 shots, I love that there is no package nor minumum your are forced to buy. THANK YOU Nu Body!
Armyvet35

Harker Heights, TX

#29 Sep 1, 2011
Cut out carbs and the body is forced into burning fat stores to provide energy. By cutting out carbs, blood sugar levels remain more stable throughout the day, giving the pancreas a rest. It’s also supposed to reduce fat loss, enhance muscle tone and promote cellulite reduction.

Every credible nutritionist will tell you than a diet program which reduces weight permanently and healthily involves gradual weight loss – an average of 2-3 pounds a week. This diet program must also retrain your eating habits so that you’ll not easily fall back into behavior that made you overweight in the first place.

Instead of a costly diet, try regular exercise, healthy foods and smaller portions. There is no magic bullet

4 Bucks for one protien meal replacement. You can actually get that from walmart brand shakes. And pay less than 1 buck a serving.

I am 44, have 4 kids, was in the army 15 years and made weight, and am still within army standards on the lower, not higher end of the standard.
Armyvet35

Harker Heights, TX

#30 Sep 1, 2011
Also... having botox injections in a health setting?

6 Zerona sessions at 880 bucks?

Botox is a quick fix that also doesnt last forever...

You get hooked on fast results, that will not last without you continuing those treatments.

For the soldiers using this program and wasting your money, how in the world can you have weight issues in the military?
PwrRangerTx

Temple, TX

#31 Oct 19, 2011
Funny sounds like you should be an Ideal Protein coach as you are reinforcing their message. NuBody is certainly not suggesting Ideal Protein to be a quick fix but an education and investment in yourself. I have maintained my weight and muscle mass for over year and trust me tried everything out there. The science behind this is real (as real as gravity)…9 million clients in the US alone should tell you something not to mention the protocol was developed for athletes more than 20 years ago – only new to the US. The success rate for people I know that stuck to the protocol is 100% and 50% of them worked with nutritionist for many years prior with limited to no results. Arguably most nutritionist don’t understand the science behind Ideal Protein but many in the US are coming around…I know three that are now Ideal Protein coaches in NC…ironic I think.

You want to talk about unhealthy, let’s talk HCG, appetite suppressants etc... I know as a matter of fact the owners would close the doors before ever going that route.

We can agree the first step in any program is a commitment in yourself. And I can further guarantee if you are willing to take that step NuBody staff will make a full commitment to you in turn. They will be quick to tell you not to waste your money on their program or any other for that matter if you are not ready to take the first step.

Unlike yourself some people need the support structure NuBody and their peers in Austin provide.

Sitting in on one of their seminars with Dr Anthony Hicks is certainly an eye opener and will reinforce their dedication to the science and changing one life at a time.

Oh well what do I know, I’m just a PhD in Electrical Engineering…science perhaps.

Thanks for your Service, and good luck to you and the NuBody crew…
RachelM

Temple, TX

#32 Jun 7, 2012
I was skeptical at first, there are so many weight loss gimmicks out there you just never know. What I liked about them is they offer so many different options like appetite suppresants, lipo shots, b12, diet plans, lasers, wraps. With all the options there's bound to be something that works. The staff beleives in their own stuff and have actually done it. They are not pushy and they don't herd you like cattle. There are some people who will complain about anything. It opened my eyes when they told me that it had to be a commitment on both parties. They are there to help and go the extra mile to be there for you. Glad I found them.
Fluke

Dallas, TX

#33 Jun 8, 2012
This place offers only temporary solutions. Which means that you will keep going and spending your money. There is no doctor on site! I have friends who have tried it and have never seen him. Another thing that concerns me is that your taking injections and using phentermine with no vitals? If you have high blood pressure this can be potentially dangerous. The staff changes every 3 months which means lack of leadership. Consult your doctor before entering a weight loss facility that has no dr on site. This alone should be a red flag! The ideal protein can be successful for some but good luck transitioning back to normal food. Invest in a certified nutrionist rather than trusting someone who has the script down. None of those employees are certified for nutrition. I have done my reasearch for this place. Iam in the military and I myself have visited to see what my friends were talking about.
Warrior

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Jun 24, 2012
I taken the injection and the wrap 2 days ago, I already see my waist line reduce. Of course you definatley have to work and have a good diet plan. Two thumbs up!!!
DoctorS

Temple, TX

#35 Jul 14, 2012
I'm currently doing Ideal Protein and loving it. I am in the final stages and since I'm already able to eat regular food, I see no problem with transitioning "back". They were more than happy to schedule me an appointment with their doctor. Met with him and was assured that they knew what they were talking about. They are part of a network of clinics between Killeen, Austin, and San Antonio. Since I am in the medical feild, I'd trust their certified medical staff before I'd ever trust someone who claims to know about nutrition but can't seem to keep their own weight off. I did my own research and found that they are the only weight loss clinic in the area that is recognized by the Better Business Bureau.
I love Massage

Temple, TX

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Best massage in town. I've tried almost every massage spa in town...some shady, some okay. The massage therapist is great. Doesn't mess with the fru fru unless you want it. My new favorite place.
Rachel-3deep body

Haslet, TX

#37 May 11, 2013
I had two of these done on my butt and upper thigh area to get a firmer smoother look. Im NOT over weight and eat healthy but no matter what I did exercise included I couldnt smooth and tighten that area. So impressed and cost of $400 is well worth it and it works with your own collagen so results last and get better with time.
Are you serious

Harker Heights, TX

#38 May 12, 2013
A "weight loss lounge?"

People are so stupid it is literally beyond comprehension.

I guess the phrase "lounge around" is somehow now supposed to mean something different.

And I guess spelling new as "nu" is supposed to make it sound trendy and cool?

Stupidity...
Angel Face

Austin, TX

#39 Jul 19, 2014
WOW is all I can say and I am not saying Wow in a good way! Do not go here for a wrap.
NewMe

Killeen, TX

#40 Mar 29, 2016
I am currently on the ideal protein diet Under the supevision of the Nu Body Longe in Killeen, Texas . I weighed 210lbs going in and 4 months later I am now 160lbs. It is not a quick fix and helps to understand portion control paired with physical activity. Not to mention understanding labels. I don't know what everyone else has experienced with this diet, but I have nothing but positive reviews. If you cheat, then you won't see results. I am back to jogging, and even with my injuries it doesn't hurt as bad. The staff is very knowledgeable and if there is some confusion they are quick to fix it. And they do it with a smile. I get my one-on-one time with the nutritionist and weighed and everything explained in detail. It's worth the money because it is the last diet you will ever be on. It helps you drop the weight and teaches you how to keep it off. Self control and being creative in the kitchen are key components to maintaining your weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Texas Infant Dies; Charge Against Stepf... (Jul '10) Aug 21 Anonymous 5
News Belton Police Arrest Six Men for Gang Rape (Dec '07) Aug 19 Incredibly entert... 47
Review: Gregory K Simmons PC (May '13) Aug 19 P Pool 4
What unit used the crest shown in my user ID ph... Aug 18 TomCatTiger 1
1st Bde, 2nd AD 1967-1969 - Organization Chart Aug 15 TomCatTiger 3
Review: Young Libersky & Holbrook (May '11) Aug 14 tamara klotz 7
News Suspect in Bell County case arrested in Las Vegas (Sep '10) Aug 13 dooneyandbourke 2

Harker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages