Killeen ISD ready to tackle rezoning

Killeen ISD ready to tackle rezoning

There are 7 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Killeen ISD ready to tackle rezoning. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Rebecca LaFlure Killeen Daily Herald Killeen Independent School District officials say they expect criticism to arise over their recently proposed rezoning plan, but insist it's the best option for addressing high school overcrowding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

MeMe

Edgerton, KS

#1 Mar 28, 2010
This map is too small!!! Why can't we click on it and get a full size map?
Grandpa

Odessa, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Dito, come on, how are we to be informed and at least have better idea of where our children may be attending school next year with this item called a map you published. Fix the map so parents can at least enlarge it to get a better perspective as to where the changes will occur.
Jack Auff

Apo, AE

#3 Apr 3, 2010
I masturbate profusely!
Killeens Corrupt

Temple, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2010
This is KISD we're talking about. The only thing these property tax draining leeches are concerned about is their little cyber utopia over at centextalk.
Killeens Corrupt

Temple, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2010
and you people thought they were capable of making a simple map? AHAHAHA
overdue

Killeen, TX

#6 Apr 10, 2010
The district has needed rezoning for a long time. Glad to see if might finally happen.
transfers

Killeen, TX

#7 Apr 11, 2010
I wonder how many are going to be trying to transfer for weird reasons once this takes place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Suicide at Hughes Unit (Dec '09) Jan 17 otherdog 24
Need. female for erotic detailing Jan 16 nudedetailing 1
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Jan 9 Tammy 23
1 st Armored Division (May '09) Jan 2 Evan 44
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Jan 2 just wanted to know 271
Cory Howard Dec 20 Citizen 1

Harker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages