Local leaders formulate goals at sust...

Local leaders formulate goals at sustainable conference in Killeen

There are 2 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Local leaders formulate goals at sustainable conference in Killeen. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Mason W. Canales Killeen Daily Herald The Centex Sustainable Communities Conference pounded out initial goals on the second day of the area-wide gathering at the Killeen Civic and Conference Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

KilleensUnwanted

Temple, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Hancock sure looks shocked! Is he afraid he'll have to tend to his dump of a greyhound bus station for a change? Can't wait for election day!
Violater

Killeen, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2010
I only hope and pray that Hancock or any of the council did not attend. I don't consider any of them leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really need something to stay hopeful Dec 2 Anonymous 1
News Dana White Tells Troops Georges St. Pierre vs. ... (Jan '11) Nov 21 Skillet 11
Easy job! Nov 20 sk89killeen 1
Jonathan rhen kitten (Oct '16) Nov 20 BillyBob 4
News Infection case during Harvey prompts shelter cl... Nov '17 knowing 2
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Nov '17 knowing 28
News Fort Hood Soldier Charged In Deadly Stabbing (Nov '09) Nov '17 I know the truth 13

Harker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages