Killeen NAACP hosts annual Jubilee Da...

Killeen NAACP hosts annual Jubilee Day celebration

There are 7 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Killeen NAACP hosts annual Jubilee Day celebration. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Jade Ortego Killeen Daily Herald An article from Aug. 2, 1685, recounts an emancipation jubilee in Brooklyn just two years after President Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

KilleensUnwanted

Temple, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2010
HEY LOOK! Another city council member wasting our fiat tax dollars for a banquet. I wonder what the total tab for all this was? And this snake is running for a county seat of all things!
challenger

Waco, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2010
snake is right. he asked for our vote and then turned on us wanting a paying gig. i guess we get to stay in the shadows till november and then when he loses he will commit to us then. do the job we gave to you already
Violater

Killeen, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Wilkerson will never win and at least he will be out of Killeens government. He should have already stepped down from his position in District 4 once he announced his candidacy for county, How is it he has any link to any tax payer funds?
challenger

Waco, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2010
the county pays $52000.00 Why hasnt he stepped down then?
Violater

Killeen, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2010
One answer for you GREED
Rev Spitz

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
It's great to see these "ministers" promote the Pro-Abortion and Pro-Homosexual NAACP.
Matthew 15:8 These people draw near unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
I saw that

Killeen, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Racist organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
pull ya pants up!!! Jul 1 theatxhater 1
Jadera Plus Jun 30 Tracie786 2
new in town Jun 30 DjTwist 1
dtf Jun 29 ojc2992 1
Tired of People making military wives look easy. (Jun '07) Jun 28 Krysten 260
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages