Durick Ingraham: Homicide suspect held without bond

Jun 26, 2012 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 8

Durick Ingraham got no bond this morning after being charged in fatal shooting death of a Texas high school football star Dino Cannon outside Orlando's Club Limelite.

Full Story
mbhlilmoma

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Thank God they God him he didn't deserve what happen to him that boy was the sweetest person in the world thank you its still want bring him back but please don't let him out he needs to suffer as bad as we are thank you again.
Cass

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Innocent until priven guilty!!!! I pray for BOTH familys!!!
254ktx

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2012
glad they caught this guy. hope he goes down! the cannons didn't deserve this.
I saw that

Bridgeport, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2012
blacks will be blacks.
To to

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Cass wrote:
Innocent until priven guilty!!!! I pray for BOTH familys!!!
ignorant!!!!!
cass

Deltona, FL

#6 Jul 14, 2012
To to wrote:
<quoted text> ignorant!!!!!

How is that ignorant? If you look at it 2 young black men lost their lives that day. If infact the Defandant did shoot Dino he will serve life and possibly the death penalty since Florida is a death penalty state.in no way am I justifying anyone's actions that night. Ignorance is Bliss Honey. Use your head. Like I said before I pray for both families as they are both suffering
nariboo

Killeen, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2012
I saw that wrote:
blacks will be blacks.
You ignorant s.o.b I grew up with Dino we went to the same school that was my best friend. idnt even want to go out that night but he did because he said he didnt want to be a debbie downer. The guy hit his sister in the face and they all stood up for her. One guy said something wrong and Durick went to shoot that guy and in the mist of it all he ended up shooting Dino. And if you want to be technical the guy that had said something that made Durick pull out his gun.... was a white guy a good friend of Dino's. so stfu dumb ass you have no ea what your talking about. How ignorant are you?.....
jared

Killeen, TX

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Y'all forgot the big picture.....emotions run high in situations like these.....but this is no way to treat his spirit.....nothing y'all are saying is helping the famiy cope.....I went to killeen high and saw him everywhere!!! I just wish now I had the chance to talk to him.....plz quit the bashing because I know if his mama reads these posts she would be upset. Rip Dino much love to the Cannon family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wounded Military Dating or Wounded Warriors Dating (May '10) Tue Dhammika Jayamaha 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
this town (Dec '10) Dec 15 nate9606 11
earn 3500 in your PayPal today Dec 13 Freakman_101 2
Fort Hood 1966 (Jan '12) Dec 13 PFC Dick Towner 5
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Dec 10 tammy 57
Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12) Dec 7 Native Texan 283
Harker Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harker Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harker Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys