Killeen nightclub outlawed for all Fo...

Killeen nightclub outlawed for all Fort Hood soldiers

There are 296 comments on the KCEN story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Killeen nightclub outlawed for all Fort Hood soldiers. In it, KCEN reports that:

Updated: Oct 5, 2007 7:06pm Fort Hood has ordered soldiers to stay away from a Killeen nightclub for their own safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#297 Mar 19, 2012
ruth wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS THE DEAL. THERE ARE MOE DRUGS IN FORT HOOD THAN ANYWHERE IN KILLEEN. SOLDIERS COME TO KILLEEN AND BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR HOMETOWN THEY DESTROY KILLEEN WITHOUT CARE. THEONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CIVILIANS AND THE SOLDIERS IS THAT THE SOLDEIRS GET THE MESS THEY DO CLEANED UP BY THEIR CHAIN OF COMMAND. YOU HAVE SISSY 25-30 YEAR SOLDIERS CALLING THEIR NCIIC'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH STUPID CRAP THAT USUALLY GETS THEM ARRESTED. THIS INCLUDES SPOUSAL ABUSE, DUI'S, BARFIGHTS,DRUG CHARGES BEING AMONG THE TOP. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS "SERVING THEIR COUNTRY" DOESNT EXCLUDE THEM FROM THE MISBEHAVIOR. FORT HOOD SOLDIERS ARE USUALLY AMONG THE ONES-IF NOT THE MAJORITY- OF THE ONES GETTING CAUGHT IN DRUG AND PROSTITUTION RINGS(AT LEAST IN KILLEEN). BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING AS STUPID AS WHAT YOU POSTED, CHECK YOUR FACTS. THE CLUB WAS PUT OFF LIMITS BECAUSE OF ISSUES WITH CIVILIANS AND MILITARY. LETS FACE IT, MOST SOLDIERA NOWADAYS ARE PEOPLE WHO COULDNT HARDLY HACK IT IN HIGH SCHOOL, MUCH LESS COLLEGE AND THINK THAT JOINING THE ONLY INSTITUTION THAT LETS THEM IN MEANS BEING HOLIER THAT US CIVILIANS BUT HERE IS THE NEWS, YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS HUMAN AS WE ARE IF NOT EVEN MORE FLAWED. MOST OF YOU MIGHT "SERVE YOUR COUNTRY" BUT "DISHONOR KILLEEN".
You are a scumbag. Does it make you feel tough to post in all caps? The things you say prove that you are just a crybaby jackass. That is really all you said anyways...
Steve Berkshire

Oak Grove, KY

#298 Apr 11, 2012
I like WENIS...
wouldnt you like to know

Hamilton, TX

#299 Apr 23, 2012
what club is it
wouldnt you like to know

Hamilton, TX

#300 Apr 23, 2012
how do we hide the location we post from does anybody know? i am new to this site

Location hidden

#301 Apr 23, 2012
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
how do we hide the location we post from does anybody know? i am new to this site
register for an account or use a proxy

“Wouldn't You Like To Know?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#302 Apr 24, 2012
what club is it
KJT

Waco, TX

#303 Aug 12, 2012
I'm in the Army and I'm offended by this dickhead. We don't have problems with civilians but for him to sit there and say our job is EASY, he's got to be an idiot.
I saw that

Bridgeport, TX

#304 Aug 26, 2012
Any town that has a large population of blacks will have these problems. And the proble with the military is it is getting black heavy as well. Hate it if you want to but it is true.

Location hidden

#305 Aug 26, 2012
I saw that wrote:
Any town that has a large population of blacks will have these problems. And the proble with the military is it is getting black heavy as well. Hate it if you want to but it is true.
Not true. The demographics don't lie. The problem with the army is weak leaders and rampant political correctness.
NCOIC

Killeen, TX

#306 Jan 12, 2013
@ Not in Military, maybe the guy who raped your wife in your house was somebody who she was having an affair with that just went sour. Where were u at that time? Most of the time the raper is a person that the rapee is friends with or knows them well. And yes most civilians are lazy and spoiled. Soldiers are too but mostly civilians.
Clifton Payne

Cedar Park, TX

#307 Oct 4, 2013
Its not about where the fault lies however it is about how everyone conducts themselves and what they do in any establishments. True it is very sad that you have drug use on both sides military and civilian alike. I was military now I am civilian and every club I went to has had a drug problem of some sorts but I never let it stop me from having a great time,, and no I have never used any illegal substance alcohol is the only drug that I have ever used and I have always used it responsibly so it is my prayer for everone that we all stop pointing fingers because if wey know better we do better have a great day.
Joe Blough

Arlington, TX

#308 Dec 3, 2013
what about the prostitution ring?
I do what I want

Killeen, TX

#309 Oct 1, 2014
ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE IS THE DEAL. THERE ARE MOE DRUGS IN FORT HOOD THAN ANYWHERE IN KILLEEN. SOLDIERS COME TO KILLEEN AND BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR HOMETOWN THEY DESTROY KILLEEN WITHOUT CARE. THEONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CIVILIANS AND THE SOLDIERS IS THAT THE SOLDEIRS GET THE MESS THEY DO CLEANED UP BY THEIR CHAIN OF COMMAND. YOU HAVE SISSY 25-30 YEAR SOLDIERS CALLING THEIR NCIIC'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH STUPID CRAP THAT USUALLY GETS THEM ARRESTED. THIS INCLUDES SPOUSAL ABUSE, DUI'S, BARFIGHTS,DRUG CHARGES BEING AMONG THE TOP. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS "SERVING THEIR COUNTRY" DOESNT EXCLUDE THEM FROM THE MISBEHAVIOR. FORT HOOD SOLDIERS ARE USUALLY AMONG THE ONES-IF NOT THE MAJORITY- OF THE ONES GETTING CAUGHT IN DRUG AND PROSTITUTION RINGS(AT LEAST IN KILLEEN). BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING AS STUPID AS WHAT YOU POSTED, CHECK YOUR FACTS. THE CLUB WAS PUT OFF LIMITS BECAUSE OF ISSUES WITH CIVILIANS AND MILITARY. LETS FACE IT, MOST SOLDIERA NOWADAYS ARE PEOPLE WHO COULDNT HARDLY HACK IT IN HIGH SCHOOL, MUCH LESS COLLEGE AND THINK THAT JOINING THE ONLY INSTITUTION THAT LETS THEM IN MEANS BEING HOLIER THAT US CIVILIANS BUT HERE IS THE NEWS, YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS HUMAN AS WE ARE IF NOT EVEN MORE FLAWED. MOST OF YOU MIGHT "SERVE YOUR COUNTRY" BUT "DISHONOR KILLEEN".
Okay so what club is it we speak off. Don't tell me starlight. That place is a dump to begin with anyway. I'm glad they shut that shit down for re modeling. Have you ever seen there drinks has black shit in the glasses. I don't know what it was of how often they even cleaned. So if it is star light. You Civilians can have that shit. And really it's not the soldiers starting shit it's there wife's that start it. Because they let them look like sanks in the first place. But if the club is not starlight what one is it. I will be there this weekend. Lmao and show you how soldiers really mingle. It's these soldiers who are pussies, that get into these dumb ass bar fights. Be a man if someone starts talking to you girl and she keeps them intertained then why you still with her in the first place. Or these people that follow these girls around the bar/club like lost puppies. Dude if you have to follow her around that means she has nothing more to talk to you about. Get over it your not going home with her but you are going to waste your money on her drinks for the night. If you want to know more let me know.... other then that quit being pussies and let your balls drop and be a man
Listen

United States

#310 Oct 3, 2014
Praise God, this is great news, thank you Jesus
kwschumacher

Copperas Cove, TX

#311 Nov 26, 2014
I was wondering if anyone knows if Fort Hood has a blacklist for not hiring people? I ask because last Year on April 2 I was "sequestered" and no one has hired me back since. I have applied for at least a hundred positions too.
Kickinbehind

Sidney, OH

#312 Mar 22, 2015
Steve Berkshire wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay my taxes to keep you employed. Therefore, I am your employer. That said, shut the hell up, and go back to Iraq. I'm not paying you to go to clubs.
Dude, you need your ass kicked by a civilian that supports our military. How about Pluckers on Monday evening about 8:00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kempner Water takes treatment plant offline (Jul '10) Wed ranchette 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Kempner, TX (Apr '11) Wed Kempner resident 3
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Aug 21 The truth 92
Jadera Plus (Jan '15) Aug 20 carolyn scott 3
lesbain girl Aug 19 jahnya22 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages