Belton man found dead

Jan 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Killeen Daily Herald

Family members found a 29-year-old Belton man dead in Killeen Sunday. Isidro Hernandez-Cordero, 29, of Belton, was found dead in a wooded area off Stillwood Drive in Killeen around 8:45 p.m. Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
te quiero mucho

Hewitt, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Judged:

isidro "truchas" hernandez.! siempre estaras en nuestros corazones nunca te vamos a olvidar. tu me ensenastes cosas pequenas en la vida pero para mi fueron cambios grandes. lo k paso entre tu y yo jamas lo podre olvidar siempre estuvistes ahi x mi nunca me dejavas sola. te exrano n nuca te voi a olvidar te lo prometo.k en pas descanses corazon.

Since: Nov 09

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

te quiero mucho wrote:
isidro "truchas" hernandez.! siempre estaras en nuestros corazones nunca te vamos a olvidar. tu me ensenastes cosas pequenas en la vida pero para mi fueron cambios grandes. lo k paso entre tu y yo jamas lo podre olvidar siempre estuvistes ahi x mi nunca me dejavas sola. te exrano n nuca te voi a olvidar te lo prometo.k en pas descanses corazon.
Welcome to the USA. In the USA we speak and write in English in public forums.
MUNECA

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

mis mas sentido pesame a toda la familia y amigos...que DIOS te tenga en su santa gloria...R.I.P. ISIDR0 "TRUCHAS" HERNANDEZ...
morgan

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

hey person who said "welcome to the usa in the usa we speak and write in english in public forums
you need to shut your mouth cause last time i checkd u cud speak any language u want u loser you cant see that these people are oviously hurt from wat happend and yur bbng rude and obnoxious just for that wen u die wach NO one is going to care and i will be there to comment about it :) ant carma definately is going to visit you!!!!!!
but neways
im sorry to all the family of this man from wat i hear from my best friend he was a wonderfull amaxing cool guy so i wish best to his family and friends ~RIP~ISIDRO :)
AND IF YOU DNT LIKE WAT I SAID KISS MY ACE:)
Our ATasKAdo

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

To Start Off iSidro Aka TruCHAs HE was A GReat GUy..We HAd OUr DAYS Together With THe KRew..jefe We HAd THEM Goood DAys Wen You WOuLD Go To mY HouSe and Chill With US..IAm NevEr GOiN TO forget WHEn We WoULD alWays echar parranda juntos..The KRew LoVES You Soo mUCh and US Too NunCa TE OlviDEs De Tus ParranDeraz CZ We also LoVEd U!!! It HUrtz US THat U LEft WithOut US KnowIng Bt We NEva GOiN To ForGEt abOut u nEver Jefe!!! U alwayS GoiN To BE In OUr HEarts Te amamos MUSho Sooo R.I.P TRuCHAs El JEfe De LOs aTASkadoS Y PURo AtaSkado:( TE amaMOS:) DesCAnSa enPAs
morgan

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

Retired CPO wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the USA. In the USA we speak and write in English in public forums.
YOUR A STIPID LOW LIFE OBNOXIOUS JERK WHO NO ONE WILL CARE ABT WEN YOU DIE :)
Our ATasKAdo

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

te quiero mucho wrote:
YuPPeRZ MamaZ We GoiN To mIss OUr ATAsKAdo For Ever!! HE wouLD always BE In our HEarts...HE was such a nice guy!! R.I.P IsiDro Aka TrucHAs El Jefe DE LOs aTASkados The KRew LoVes YOu and Also US las PArranDeraz Do Tooo!!!! LoVE u
Rated R Trollstar

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

I see the majority of Killeen Independent School Districts dropout population has made it to the board. If only my google toolbar translator would've kicked in for the rest! Too much bud light, and free government cheese was probably the outcome.
belton

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

“Truchas” now that your gone, it will NEVER be the same without you, not only to me but to all of us who where close to you. You’re in a better place now, hope you rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers our with you and always will be forever.
RIP HOMIE IG

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

morgan wrote:
hey person who said "welcome to the usa in the usa we speak and write in english in public forums
you need to shut your mouth cause last time i checkd u cud speak any language u want u loser you cant see that these people are oviously hurt from wat happend and yur bbng rude and obnoxious just for that wen u die wach NO one is going to care and i will be there to comment about it :) ant carma definately is going to visit you!!!!!!
but neways
im sorry to all the family of this man from wat i hear from my best friend he was a wonderfull amaxing cool guy so i wish best to his family and friends ~RIP~ISIDRO :)
AND IF YOU DNT LIKE WAT I SAID KISS MY ACE:)
You must live in an upscale trailer park to be able to afford a computer. I will not waste anymore time on your posts. You are a LOSER!

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

Rated R Trollstar wrote:
I see the majority of Killeen Independent School Districts dropout population has made it to the board. If only my google toolbar translator would've kicked in for the rest! Too much bud light, and free government cheese was probably the outcome.
Rated R,
I agree with you totally. I am suprised some of these losers can even read our posts. I have tried not to use too many big words though.
morgan

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

um no i dnt live in no trailer park u stupid punk oviously you have no life if this all that u do is argue and pay atention to something that doesnt even pertain to u u pendejo haha can u read tah jerk :)
o and kiss my behinde you low life scum :)
silvano

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

que descanses en paz nunca te olvidaremos truchas.
YOU ARE SO DISRESPECTFUL

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

IT IS A SAD DAY IN THE USA WHEN FAMILY AND LOVE ONES CAN'T POST THIER MESSAGES REMEMBERING A PERSON WHO HAS PASSED AWAY WITH OUT DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT PASS THE TIME TALKING BAD ABOUT OTHERS. GET A MYSPACE PAGE INSTED......JUST WAIT WHEN YOU HAVE A FRIEND,LOVE ONE,FAMILY DIE..EXPECT THE SAME TREATMENT. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY...YOU ARE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!CYA
Get educated-spk English

Hemphill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Probably another one that got mixed up with some bad drug dealer. I have to agree that if someone cannot speak and write english they ought to get deported back to a third world country.

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Judged:

morgan wrote:
um no i dnt live in no trailer park u stupid punk oviously you have no life if this all that u do is argue and pay atention to something that doesnt even pertain to u u pendejo haha can u read tah jerk :)
o and kiss my behinde you low life scum :)
What grade are you in little girl? Does mommy know you are using the computer? I can only assume that you are in elementary school, since your spelling and grammar are at a 3rd grade level. Get off the computer and let the grown ups talk!
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Retired CPO wrote:
<quoted text>
What grade are you in little girl? Does mommy know you are using the computer? I can only assume that you are in elementary school, since your spelling and grammar are at a 3rd grade level. Get off the computer and let the grown ups talk!
You Probably Wouldn't Know About GRAMMAR!!SO I Speak English(SHUT YOUR HOLE)OR Chinese(NEI-LO-MO WHICH YOU WOULDN'T EVER WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE YOUR POOR MOTHER WOULD VOMIT ON YOU) or Even Philipino(BASTOS)!!!Now Use Your GOOGLE TRANSLATOR and Do It In Front of Your Mother So She Can Get Embarrassed of you...YOU LOW LIFE BASTARDO...GET A JOB!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harker Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harker Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harker Heights People Search