Dollar General Murders........any new...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.”

Since: Jul 07

Newark, New Jersey

#21 Nov 27, 2007
Polls Suck!
Laura

Killeen, TX

#22 Aug 16, 2008
I live in the neighborhood and think it is awful that this crime has not been solved. Wish we had some new info. As a citizen of Killeen, I have seen the police department infringe on citizen rights and wish I could help. Filing a complaint hasn't made any difference....I know they all aren't alike and there are good and bad but....
Christina wrote:
Ok so I live in one of the neighborhoods that is near the Dollar General where the two women were murdered July 4th......we drove by with the intention of shopping there that morning just about 2 hours after they found the bodies....I am deeply upset in the lack of news coverage on this (believe me I have no desire to hear anymore about messed up athletes and celebrities)....is KPD just fowling this all up or do people truly not care? I don't fear a mass murderer is in the neighborhood.....what I do fear is that these lovely women who i had on many occasions told to have a great day and wish now that I would have taken a little more time to talk to....I fear they are gone and will be forgotten by everyone but their families and the murderer......please if you have any news (other than the lame "person of interest but not suspect") post it....these people deserve justice in the biggest way and there is no way you can lead me to believe that there is nothing to be worked on to find this vicious killer!
Like a sister in El Paso

El Paso, TX

#23 Sep 30, 2008
I knew Gricelda very closely. I was like an older sister to her. I saw her grow up and was sad when she moved to Killeen. She was dearly missed in El Paso. I am very disappointed that the city of Killeen has not been able to bring peace to Gricelda's soul. We all wanted her back home but not like this. Though we are grateful her husband brought her back to us we can not rest knowing justice has not been served. This is not a story for you people to tell like entertainment! Many of us are still hurting badly and get upset to see comments of those that enjoy gossip. Please if anybody knows something please help Gricelda and Sheila rest peacefully.
Richard

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#24 May 26, 2009
26 May 2009, and still not solved. There is even a video of the man in the Dollar General store. UNBELIEVABLE!
Dollar General Employee

United States

#25 May 27, 2009
I am and have been with Dollar General for about eight months and I was told about this story in a class I had to go to as a Ass. Manager and I am deeply hurt that they still have no answers. I know that the family will continue to hurt still the piece of scum is found. I know that hearing the story doesn't bring them back but it has given me the knowledge to inform my employees that it's better safe then sorry, we do full checks on the store at close and I tell them that if for a minute they don't feel right about something then let me know and we can contact someone. My thoughts and prayers go to the families and friends and hope that someday they can find some kind of closer in their pain.
Reed-Helms

Tacoma, WA

#26 Jun 22, 2012
I am the daughter of Sheila, and if anyone checks this, there is a Facebook page dedicated to Sheila and Gricelda.

http://www.facebook.com/TwoMothersLostonJuly4...

While in less then 2 wks it will mark 5 years, and there is still no one to hold responsible, I still hope. What else can you do but to hope one day the killer will be caught.
Foo Mann Chew

Killeen, TX

#27 Jun 23, 2012
KPD couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse.
I'm so sorry about your mother and her co-worker.
I have a friend whose brother lived in Copperas Cove and he was murdered in Killeen over one year ago and still no arrests.
KPD would rather give out speeding tickets.
t ray dowell

Memphis, TN

#28 Jan 23, 2013
I am the grandfather of the two boys who mother was murder so can someone update me on the email [email protected] phone number 901 482 4646 memhis tennessee
Shanna Smith

United States

#29 Jun 10, 2014
Just checking to see if they ever solved this case? I have done research but came up with nothing. I was close to Griselda P. Ramos, 28 we used to work together at Family Dollar on Rancier. I think this is sad and outrages on how long its been.
Texasmannpa

Jamestown, NY

#30 Aug 28, 2014
live near the store wrote:
I saw a guy parked there that morning around that time on my way home. and I sat a block away for about 10 min to see if he was going to leave since I knew the store wasnt open...and he didnt leave I was going to go back and see what was up but something said no just go home...I got a good look at the guy and his car. I told the police about it but they never called me or anything... and I know it had to have been him. its like the police dont care that much or something..
I know its been a few years, but I would love to talk to you about this. The KPD has let this case go cold and we ( Shelia's adopted family ) are planning on asking the Texas Rangers to step in and re open the case. If you could contact me and tell me what you know so we can have that lead tracked down..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for tiny male dachshund to breed with m... Jun 16 Orscrubtech 2
Muslim Control you, stupid American Beasts, All... Jun 15 Major Nadal Hassan 3
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Jun 13 Whit 111
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Wounded Military Dating or Wounded Warriors Dating (May '10) Jun 9 Patriot4Life 13
News Temple woman masters china painting (Jul '08) Jun 1 Daughter 2
Roger Van Grisham May 31 Jennifer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages