Why do people down those who take low...

Why do people down those who take lower jobs?

Posted in the Harker Heights Forum

Since: Mar 09

None ya

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Why is it that people refuse to take jobs cleaning bathrooms, or collecting garbage, or whatever and then down those that do? Do they really want for nobody to do those jobs and our bathrooms to be filthy and our cities filled with trash?
Tired of the bitching

Killeen, TX

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Thats what we have Mexicans for.lol
Jan

AOL

#3 Mar 23, 2009
Why should they work, there are too many programs that encourage poverty. I have heard many people say they wouldn't work food service or cleaning, but have no problem getting free rent through section 8 and food stamps!

Since: Mar 09

None ya

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Jan wrote:
Why should they work, there are too many programs that encourage poverty. I have heard many people say they wouldn't work food service or cleaning, but have no problem getting free rent through section 8 and food stamps!
And that is why food stamps have such a bad rep when some of the people on them actually need them and are working hard to get to a point where they don't need them anymore. People like you mentioned really make me mad.
flutterby

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2009
There is no shame in honest work, and only someone that is insecure would suggest otherwise...will be coming back home soon after a 10 yr absence - there is absolutely no place like TEXAS and cant wait to get home.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fitness ladies 13 hr tatted trainer 1
Dennis rabroker Fri Ahole 11
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Helpful Aviation Online Store Jul 29 armybrat93 1
News Montgomery No. 1 in nation for STDs Jul 29 cdc 1
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) Jul 27 really 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages