2 die in Harker Heights house fire, cigarette likely cause

There are 1 comment on the News 8 Austin story from Mar 3, 2009, titled 2 die in Harker Heights house fire, cigarette likely cause. In it, News 8 Austin reports that:

Two people died in an early morning house fire in Harker Heights Tuesday. The fire chief said the cause was likely a cigarette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 8 Austin.

Bonnie

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2009
How very sad, another lit cigarette accident. I am a believer in electronic cigarettes. I use "Torch". I get the nicotine I crave without tobacco or fire hazzard. Yes, I did have to give up the tar and carcinogens. A Torch e-cig could save the casual smoker, Grandma if she dozes off, Grandpa with his medical oxygen or cut down on wild fires. It is truly the 21st Century way to get a nicotine fix. I hope someone will read this and switch to electronic cigarettes,
I don't care which brand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad 15 hr Tazo 8
Review: Dale Photography Sat HATE SCAMMERS 1
Harker Heights. Twin Peaks to Host BIKE NIGHT Fri Goliad 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Military soldiers who abuse their wives and kid... May 19 Kathy Cole 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Fort Hood Shooting Victims To Be Awarded Purple... May 12 Tazo 1
More from around the web

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]