2 die in Harker Heights house fire, cigarette likely cause
Two people died in an early morning house fire in Harker Heights Tuesday. The fire chief said the cause was likely a cigarette.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 8 Austin.
#1 Mar 16, 2009
How very sad, another lit cigarette accident. I am a believer in electronic cigarettes. I use "Torch". I get the nicotine I crave without tobacco or fire hazzard. Yes, I did have to give up the tar and carcinogens. A Torch e-cig could save the casual smoker, Grandma if she dozes off, Grandpa with his medical oxygen or cut down on wild fires. It is truly the 21st Century way to get a nicotine fix. I hope someone will read this and switch to electronic cigarettes,
I don't care which brand.
Add your comments below
|Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad||15 hr||Tazo||8|
|Review: Dale Photography||Sat||HATE SCAMMERS||1|
|Harker Heights. Twin Peaks to Host BIKE NIGHT||Fri||Goliad||1|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||May 20||Banfartos||708|
|Military soldiers who abuse their wives and kid...||May 19||Kathy Cole||3|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||May 19||Fartdog||843|
|Fort Hood Shooting Victims To Be Awarded Purple...||May 12||Tazo||1|
Find what you want!
Search Harker Heights Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC