Hogankamp gets 30 years

Hogankamp gets 30 years

There are 9 comments on the Killeen Daily Herald story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Hogankamp gets 30 years. In it, Killeen Daily Herald reports that:

By Jon Schroeder Killeen Daily Herald GATESVILLE - Stephen Dean Hogankamp, 25, was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison for the October 2006 murder of Kenneth Smith, 71, of Copperas Cove, a registered sex ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Killeen Daily Herald.

faye west

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jul 29, 2008
They shoulda give him a medal instead of 30 yrs!!
Hunto

Burnet, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2008
Do you know the circumstances around the Smith sexual case? I bet you don't. I agree pedophiles should not get out of jail or live amongst us. Hogancamp should not have been in Smiths home trying to get money.
Anonymous

Waco, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Mr. Smith was hardly a pedophile ... Hogankamp was 24 or 25 at the time of the crime. (Granted, Hogankamp is much younger than Kenneth Smith was, but pedophile means someone who quite literally loves children).
charlene harbour

Waco, TX

#4 Oct 27, 2008
I do no the circumstances around the Smith sexual case. i alsow know sevle miners all boys in high school that mr smith tryed to have sex with . i am a friend of stephens family and do not thank that any one person has the rhite to take a life
but i was at the tril every day and i did see the pic s of mr smiths body as grosom as it was stephen told him to stop sevral times befor he snaped . i go a ? for hunto do u no the life of sexle abuse stephen whent thro as a child? no u dont do u . stephen is doing his time and he didnt have to only reson the found out he killed that man was cuz he wrote a leter to his mother while in gatsvill on other charges of weed , stephen new what he had done was wrong and ownd up to it
charlene harbour

Waco, TX

#5 Oct 27, 2008
Hunto wrote:
Do you know the circumstances around the Smith sexual case? I bet you don't. I agree pedophiles should not get out of jail or live amongst us. Hogancamp should not have been in Smiths home trying to get money.
I do no the circumstances around the Smith sexual case. i alsow know sevle miners all boys in high school that mr smith tryed to have sex with . i am a friend of stephens family and do not thank that any one person has the rhite to take a life
but i was at the tril every day and i did see the pic s of mr smiths body as grosom as it was stephen told him to stop sevral times befor he snaped . i go a ? for hunto do u no the life of sexle abuse stephen whent thro as a child? no u dont do u . stephen is doing his time and he didnt have to only reson the found out he killed that man was cuz he wrote a leter to his mother while in gatsvill on other charges of weed , stephen new what he had done was wrong and ownd up to it
Oh GOD

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 27, 2008
Jesus charlene, you are not fucking text messaging someone!!! For the love of baby jesus learn how to spell a whole goddamn word! My eyes started bleeding from your double post. My sould started to wither, and my hand itched ever closer to the stapler I use to relieve swelling on my brain. Please do NOT be our future, pretty please!!!
cove

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
Mr. Smith was hardly a pedophile ... Hogankamp was 24 or 25 at the time of the crime.(Granted, Hogankamp is much younger than Kenneth Smith was, but pedophile means someone who quite literally loves children).
when they said mr smith was a pedophile they ment it he also was on record for charges of a 22 year old mentally retared man
rED

Temple, TX

#9 Apr 28, 2011
bITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. LOL
Tow sides to all

Gay, GA

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Mr. Smith was hardly a pedophile ... Hogankamp was 24 or 25 at the time of the crime.(Granted, Hogankamp is much younger than Kenneth Smith was, but pedophile means someone who quite literally loves children).
. Why don't y'all look it up cuz this man had picked up kid from age 8 yrs old and up. N he was arrest Ed servile times n he was a sub for school grade kids is hour don't want him in my kids class

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr InPhartx 1,129
Harker Heights and it's shady government / poli... (Jun '12) 7 hr Amit 3
Searching Feb 14 MrsYoungblood 1
Any Cougars or milfs want company tonight? (Jan '16) Feb 14 MrsYoungblood 3
Finding friends on Fort Hood Feb 12 Sadandlonely 1
Baby Boy Born 6/26/1975 Jan 29 PGale 1
Loud BOOM sound thats shaking my house??? (Nov '12) Jan '17 Tammy 23

Harker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harker Heights Mortgages