Harker Heights police investigating teen shooting

Oct 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCEN

Seventeen-year-old Reanna Hall lives in Nolanville. She was shot this morning in the 300 block of East Cherokee drive.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Jeremy

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2010
 
Sad,sad,sad I go to school with her and this is a shame
jerry fuller

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2010
 
She was like my sister we talked all the time about everything she helped me through a lot n I did the same but for her 2 b takin from us by Alex Rogers dats crazy her own bf could pull the trigger n shoot her dats crazy Reanna I Lu v n miss u greatly u will alwayz b remembered in my heart I can't wait to see u again on the other side or the nxt life luv forever your best friend jear bear *MUAH*
Andrew

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

i dont think alex did it, nor should you. theres no reason for him to shoot his own gf.
Reanna Cousin

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Yes it was Alex that did this. They fought the day before and he broke up with her, she snuck out to see him and he was the only one in the room. He has admitted to shooting her, but says it was an accident. How do you accidently shoot someone in the back? This girl was too young to die and should NOT have been ripped away from her family by this monster!!!!
Andrew wrote:
i dont think alex did it, nor should you. theres no reason for him to shoot his own gf.
Anonymous

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I was told he was trying to scare her, so he pressed it up against her back.(don't know why...) The cold metal of the gun made her jump and some how he pulled the trigger from the "jump". He then (after seeing what he did) ran and woke up his dad to try and help her, to no avail.

As of right now it is looking to me like Involuntary Manslaughter.

Prayers go out to the family of the deceased girl.
taylor

Whitewright, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 13, 2010
 
Andrew wrote:
i dont think alex did it, nor should you. theres no reason for him to shoot his own gf.
actually i do believe, i have been talking to people that knew her and i really think he shot her. i think she was trying to leave him, and he killed her, she was(is) my best friend and i didnt get to say goodbye...but just know there are alot of people that have killed their girlfriend now there was just one in fort worth, the mom went to jail for killing her daughters boyfriend after her killed her.
taylor

Whitewright, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
I was told he was trying to scare her, so he pressed it up against her back.(don't know why...) The cold metal of the gun made her jump and some how he pulled the trigger from the "jump". He then (after seeing what he did) ran and woke up his dad to try and help her, to no avail.
As of right now it is looking to me like Involuntary Manslaughter.
Prayers go out to the family of the deceased girl.
thats not true, he was inside the house watching tv while she was dead out side, when the police came he deserves to be put in for life no one should have to go through what he did to her
Alexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

I don't understand and I don't really believe it either. You where just here...now your not. Its hard to sleep. I remember you and that flower, you thought it was the best cutest thing ever. Ughh:( I can't even think. You where to young and sweet. But my mom said god only wants the best angels. So I know your up there, safe so I shouldn't worry but its just do hard. I will see you on the other side sweetheart.
Lauren

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 18, 2010
 
Alexis wrote:
I don't understand and I don't really believe it either. You where just here...now your not. Its hard to sleep. I remember you and that flower, you thought it was the best cutest thing ever. Ughh:( I can't even think. You where to young and sweet. But my mom said god only wants the best angels. So I know your up there, safe so I shouldn't worry but its just do hard. I will see you on the other side sweetheart.
Oh my goodness. Tears filled my eyes as I read this. It's horrible what happened to such a sweet, innocent girl. She barely even got to live her life. She can never walk down the aisle with her father. She can never have a baby, or raise children with her husband. She can never grow old with the one she loves. All these were taken away from her by that horrible monster. I pray for the family and friends of Reanna and also the family and friends of Alex. Things can never go back to normal for her loved ones, but she's in heaven with the our Creator. God does things for a reason. Although we may not know why and think it's horrible, God is in control, and I just hope Reanna is having a great time in heaven with Jesus.
Great Aunt Lana

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 28, 2010
 
PLEASE take note -- domestic violence is real -- Run away from it as fast as you can - it matters not what race, religion or sex, IT KILLS..you can't change the abuser no matter how hard you try or how hard they try, it is in their blood -- I am speaking from first hand knowledge and am physically disabled due to domestic violence -- PLEASE, PLEASE report and follow thru with all domestic violence - HELP STOP THE KILLING AND MAMEING. I love you Nana - RIP - To Alex and his family, May you NEVER rest in peace for what you did, you will never be forgiven -- MEAN, EVIL PEOPLE SUCK -- My wishes and hopes for you and yours are against Gods will, but right now I DONT CARE--YOU ARE PURE EVIL

“Help stop domestic violence -”

Since: Oct 10

Stonewall, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Andrew wrote:
i dont think alex did it, nor should you. theres no reason for him to shoot his own gf.
YES HE DID, There was three people in the trailer - Reanna, David (Alex's father) and Alex - Alex confessed to doing it-- Now what do you say, Andrew - Domestic Violence does not have a rhyme nor reason and NEVER makes sense - I am Reanna's Great Aunt Lana - I hope for the worst possible end result for Alex and his family-- RIP my nana, miss you, love you

“Help stop domestic violence -”

Since: Oct 10

Stonewall, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Anonymous wrote:
I was told he was trying to scare her, so he pressed it up against her back.(don't know why...) The cold metal of the gun made her jump and some how he pulled the trigger from the "jump". He then (after seeing what he did) ran and woke up his dad to try and help her, to no avail.
As of right now it is looking to me like Involuntary Manslaughter.
Prayers go out to the family of the deceased girl.
Actually he should be charged with premeditated murder - On the Saturday before he murdered my great niece on Tuesday, Alex broke into a house and stole 2 guns, jewelry, laptop and misc. When questioned, Alex had to change his story from a drive-by then a break-in and then decided it was an accident--If it was an accident why did he and his father, David wait so long to call 911?? Did the police check him or his house for drugs and/or alcohol, he is a known drug user--They both let her die--they need to charge the father also--tampering with evidence---
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 19, 2010
 
First, my prayers go out to the family of this girl. Very sad to loose one at such a young age. However I do want to say that I only know that all to often people blame the family of the one who was in the wrong (Alex) and that's not right. Only God, Alex and Reanna knows what really happened. The father nor his family should have to pay for whatever it was that happened they did not cause this.

Again I am very sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harker Heights Discussions

Search the Harker Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min rainwater 16,802
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 31 min Defiant1 21,148
Review: Assembly Of Prayer Christian Church (Sep '12) 12 hr Child of God 44
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 15 hr David 640
Review: Central Texas Billiards Fri Alexander 1
Review: Folkerson Property Management (Sep '08) Fri Susan Horne 61
Review: Black MEG 43 LLC Jul 9 John 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harker Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harker Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harker Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harker Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••